Patanock - PrestaPlugins

[Module] All-In-One Rewards : Loyalty, Mlm Sponsorship Program, Affiliation, Facebook Reward...

Hi,

I bought your plugin last month and are very happy with it. It can do all the things I was looking for.

I'm running the Prestashop Cloud, and I can't find where I can "reset" or remove the invitations a sponsor made.

I found it in the SQL here: ps_rewards_sponsorship

But how can I remove the invitations? Right now I need to do it for testing.

Regards

I am a newbie, would like to purchase your module. Would like to ask after purchase, where to download and install the module? 
Is the module lifetime license? Can I get support if have any problems? Only can use for one domain? 
Thanks. 

Hello yeechin,

You can buy the module here : http://www.prestaplugins.com/en/14-all-in-one-rewards-loyalty-sponsorship-facebook.html
After purchase you will receive a link by email and you can also get it from your order history on my shop.

It's a lifetime license, but you will be able to download updates only for fixing issues (minor releases).

If you want to be able to download major updates (new features, compatibility with new prestashop versions...) you have to subscribe to the updates option (1 year or unlimited).

Of course support is included if you find some issues.

1 license = 1 installation of prestashop.

That means you can use it with single store, or multistore mode, but you can't use it for 2 different installations.

Yann

Hi Yann,

Possible to move the module from one store to another store after installation?
Because I need to setting and testing at staging before move the development site. It help customer purchase. 

Thank you.

Apologies if this has already been asked, but is there an option to show a points earned per product instead of the actual value earned. E.g. By purchasing this product you will earn 10 reward points?

Thanks in advance.

hola he comprado su modulo, y he realizado la prueba de enviar un email al cliente con su estado de recompensas pero no llega el correo, estare haciendo algo mal, o es un problema del modulo, espero me ayude con esto. gracias

Update version 2.0.1 is now available on my shop !

Version 2.0.1 is only for shops in a higher (or equal) version than 1.5

Detail of changes in this release:

Fixes

- Fix for tinymce editor with prestashop > 1.6.0.12

- Fix for the product page with prestashop > 1.6.0.12

- With some payment module, rewards were generated even when the option was turned off

- Bad variables' names in the mail sent to the sponsor when a friend register

- Rewards attributed to splitted orders are now calculated correctly
- About sponsorship MLM rewards, now the end date of each sponsorship is verified on each level to know if a reward should be generated

Improvments

- Display has been improved for the sponsorship and authentication pages in front-end.

- Now if you change the orders' status managing the validation of the rewards, all pending rewards for the orders already in that state will be validated automatically

- Product offered thanks to a voucher won't give rewards anymore
- When an order is modified from back-end (product quantity, product returned), rewards are now updated

- New option for loyalty rewards allowing to display the reward in the PDF invoice

- Code optimized for the calculation of the reward

Installation
Do not uninstall the previous version of the module via the admin panel  !!
Make a backup of your folder allinone_rewards in your FTP.
Overwrite the folder in your FTP with the content of the new zip, then access to the "Modules" tab in your back-end to execute the update automatically.
Flush your smarty cache.

Yann

Buy the module for PrestaShop 1.5.x and 1.6.x
Buy the module for PrestaShop 1.2.5 version 1.4.x

• Like 1

Solved : directly into the product page in BO ;)

Hello,

We purchased this great module because we read that we could define the % of rewards product per product. But actually im in the module configuration and i really dont know how i can define this product per product... could you please tell me ?

Thank you !

Edited by neektoo (see edit history)

We figured a little issu between this module and module Assitant  Attribute Pro.. Reward amount on customized products is not well calculated (5.7% instead of 2%), but becomes correctly calculated when on cart page (2%)

most that i have to contact AWP team ?

(surpised to be the first to use both module)

Edited by neektoo (see edit history)

I'm sorry but I don't know that module, but maybe what you mean is that in the product page the reward displayed is not corresponding to the attributes you choose.

You're right, actually it's the reward given for the most expensive combination which is displayed.

That's why it is written "up to"...

In another version it will probably display the good value ;-)

Assistant Attribut Pro is a great module for customized products, it let us to have real customized products (billions of attributs) because you maybe know that presta create a slot in database for each attribut*product and it cant work when it needs to create billions products. This is one of the major limitation of prestashop.

i can confirm that the value is not calculated from any attributs price, because we dont have any price like that. (or maybe it is, but with an issue)

i will try with AWP team maybe.

hello there !

i would like to know what do you think of this ?

modules/allinone_rewards/libraries/OpenInviter/tmp/oi_plugins.php'
# Known exploit = [Fingerprint Match]

Hello Yann,

On 24/05/2013 we ordered your all-in-one rewards module on prestaplugins.com with order number n°001103 in the total of 238,00 € (Paiement accepté) and at that time you offered free lifetime upgrades for this module. We successfully updated the module a couple of times in the past and it worked. Now we recently updated the shop to the latest version, PrestaShop 1.6.1, and we can't use the module, because we must update it first. It doesn't automatically update so it has to be done manually. But when I log in to our account on prestaplugins.com and want to download the latest version, it gives this error message: "La date limite est dépassée." Please help! Thank you!

Thank you very much Yann for your prompt reply via e-mail and for your support!

However, after I followed your steps for upgrading the module (uploaded files via FTP, updated module from back office, cleared cache), when I try to configure the updated module I get this error:

"

[PrestaShopDatabaseException]

Table 'ps_rewards_template' doesn't exist

SELECT * FROM `ps_rewards_template` WHERE `plugin`='core' ORDER BY id_template ASC

at line 765 in file classes/db/Db.php

760. 			WebserviceRequest::getInstance()->setError(500, '[SQL Error] '.$this->getMsgError().'. From '.(isset($dbg[3]['class']) ? $dbg[3]['class'] : '').'->'.$dbg[3]['function'].'() Query was : '.$sql, 97);761. 		}762. 		elseif (_PS_DEBUG_SQL_ && $errno && !defined('PS_INSTALLATION_IN_PROGRESS'))763. 		{764. 			if ($sql)765. 				throw new PrestaShopDatabaseException($this->getMsgError().'<br /><br /><pre>'.$sql.'</pre>');766. 767. 			throw new PrestaShopDatabaseException($this->getMsgError());768. 		}769. 	}770. 

"

Please help!

Edited by neomed (see edit history)

hI, I brought your module 3 years ago, but never use it and also i had not the oportunity to buy unlimited updates, it was not listed on prestashop shop, its posible to pay the amount of difference of the unlimited updates now and begin to use your module again?

Thanks and best regards.

Edited by Josele Hernández (see edit history)

neomed : you had a problem during update... Maybe you clicked on the module tab before the end of the transfer on your FTP ?

Contact me on skype : Patanock13, and I will help you to finish the upgrade.

Josele : Contact me on skype too please (Patanock13) or send me your order number at contact@prestaplugins.com

Hi,

I bought your module, can I request a new features?

I had generated different product combination, but I cannot set different reward value for different combination

e.g. Iphone 6
32GB variant - reward $5

64GB variant - reward $10

Hopefully you can include it in next update.

Hi, 

I'm running the module now which is good - 

is there a chance the affiliate can run his affiliate ID on a specific product of my website? 

thanks

Hi nexty5870,

It's possible, you can add the parameter s=XXXXX (XXXXX is the sponsor code) to any URL you want.

For example : www.mydomain.com/myproduct.html?s=123456

The "redirection" option in the sponsorship settings needs to be set on "No redirection", else the new visitor will be redirected to the registration page instead of the product page.

Hello Patanock,

Existe-t-il une astuce pour prévenir d'une éventuelle fraude "autoparrainage" ? (le client refaisant toujours des nouveaux comptes et se parrainant lui même)

Non neektoo, il n'y a pas d'antifraude si ce n'est ce que j'ai déjà fait, c'est à dire le fait d'empêcher l'email du filleul et du parrain d'être le même...

J'imagine que le client n'a pas 50 adresses postales différentes, donc à vous d'être vigilant et de lui faire comprendre que ce n'est pas autorisé.

Hi Patanock,

I brought the plugin few month ago (v2.0.0), I would like update to new version 2.0.1, I want update from my invoice link, but it show the link was expired. Please advice how to update the plugin. Beside that I face a problem on v2.0.0, i set the activate for my sponsorship program, but in user page cannot see the sponsorship program under my account. May I know what happening? 
I would like to check with you, if redeem the reward into cash in offline, possible at admin module edit the customer had redeem the point in cash? 

Thank you.

Hi Patanock,

if i click on the "Update it" the plugins at module admin panel, something when wrong on the user page, "My reward account" and "Sponsorship Program" are lost. 
After I solved my problem with uninstall then reinstall the module, it working now. 

My questions for now are
A. How to upgrade to new version 2.0.1, the invoice link show expired. 

B. (v2.0.0) In admin panel, can admin set the customer had redeem the reward in cash when customer come for COD?  
     Have any location can view the customer total reward available? Can set how many reward had used in their order?

C. When user ask for payment for their available reward, the request will in waiting for validation. In admin module, where to view the user payment request and changing their request status? 

Thank you. 

Edited by yeechin (see edit history)

Hello yeechin,

A. Give me your order number, and where did youy buy the module, addons or my own shop ?

B. What is COD ? You can see and manage everything from the customer profile in admin...
C. You receive an email as the admin of the shop, and you can see the payment requests in the customer profile and can mark them as paid.

Hi Patanock,

A. I purchased at Prestaplugins, my order number #001625.
B. COD is cash on delivery. Possible I can set in admin module the customer had used the reward?
    In the reward status I just see the reward status can set in awaiting, available or cancelled. 

Thank you. 

Yeechin : give me your email by private message, I will send you v2.0.1

You can't change the reward status to "paid" from admin in the dropdown list, the customers have to use the form first to request the payments, then you have a list where you can mark it as paid.

Hello everyone ,  i´ve just bought the module , the problem is the sponsorship program doesn´t send any invite mails.

Module ver 2.0.1

Ps 1.6.0.14

webpage : infocomputerportugal.com

Yep , that was it.

Much appreciated. B) B) B)

Now i wonder why the facebook like button ain´t showing ...

I have it set in header , footer and cart summary , only for members.No button showing...

Edited by mitzayapa (see edit history)

Update version 2.0.2 is now available on my shop !

Version 2.0.2 is only for shops in a higher (or equal) version than 1.5

Fixes

- The popup couldn't be closed when the option to place the javascript at the end was activated in the Performances tab

- Adblock doesn't hide the sponsorship field in the registration form anymore

- No more bug with the calculation of the rewards when there's a free product in the order

Installation
Overwrite the folder in your FTP with the content of the new zip, then access to the "Modules" tab in your back-end to execute the update automatically.

Yann

• Like 1

Merci pour cette mise à jour, surtout le blocage du champs parrainage par Adblock... Assez génant vu le nombre de personnes qui l'utilisent ! :-)

Hello everybody,

I've started the development of the next release, which will be 3.0.0 with tons of new feature.

I would like to include many others languages in that release, so if you translated the module (even partially) in others languages than french, english or spanish... please contact me.

Thanks a lot.

• Like 2

All-in-one Rewards : Teaser #1 for version 3.x

Here are the new features already developed :
- Links added on the customers' name in the different views in the back-end, to improve navigation to their profile
- When a product is added to an order from the back-end, the rewards are updated
- The loyalty reward is now displayed according to the product combination in the product page
- The sponsorship link is now displayed in his profile in the back-end
- The templates for rewards are now displayed and can be modified from the customer profile
- All tabs and categories tree are now using Ajax, so the module loads really faster if you have a lot of categories
- New option "All categories", so you don't have to check them all anymore or to add them in the module when you create new categories
- Statistics for the rewards account, and for the loyalty program
- New option to add all the customers from a group to a template

That's just the beginning...
;)

Edited by Patanock - PrestaPlugins (see edit history)

All-in-one Rewards : Teaser #2 for version 3.x

- New option to use "points" instead of real money. You can choose the value of the point, its name, and even customize it per template. For example use "points" for standart customers, and "real money" for affiliation.

- New option to select an existing voucher as a model for the gift offered to the sponsored friend. That allows more possibilities : gift product, restrictions on carriers or products... as the standart cart rules.

• Like 1

Update version 2.0.3 is now available on my shop !

Version 2.0.3 is only for shops in a higher (or equal) version than 1.5

Fixes

- It was impossible to set decimal value for loyalty on the product page when loyalty was defined product per product

Installation

OR

Simply execute this query on your database (replace "ps_" with your own prefix) :

ALTER TABLE `ps_rewards_product` CHANGE `value` `value` DECIMAL(20, 2) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'

Yann

Hi! When will version 3 be ready? I'm want to purchase but i need to use the points feature rather than real money. Thanks!

All-in-one Rewards : Teaser #2 for version 3.x

- New option to use "points" instead of real money. You can choose the value of the point, its name, and even customize it per template. For example use "points" for standart customers, and "real money" for affiliation.

- New option to select an existing voucher as a model for the gift offered to the sponsored friend. That allows more possibilities : gift product, restrictions on carriers or products... as the standart cart rules.

Hi ringerce,

Version 3 should be released in November... But there's still so much to do it's not 100% sure ;-)

I really want to add a lot of new features, and it takes a very long time. But you will like it !

If it's urgent for you, I can make it with a custom development...

Hi @Patanock

From today I have your module in my store :)

I have a little problem, I activate sponsor mode, but in customers account in store they can't send any email , always said "You need do one purchase  to send email" 

And one doubt,  I'm trying to send an email to my customers ¿Can send email campaign  with invitation to sponsor mode?

Hello TechnoSpain,

Before complaining about my module which perfectly works on thousands shops, please check your server logs... then we will see what is wrong.

About your first message, that's a setting in the sponsorship options : "Number of orders to be able to become a sponsor (0 is allowed)"

All-in-one Rewards : Teaser #3 for version 3.x

- New reward : you can now give rewards to the sponsor for the registration of his friends, not only for orders...
- The sponsorship code can now be customized for each sponsor
- You can now register your license and ask for new version automatically (of course, I will send it to you only if you're eligible)
- In back-end, you can add a sponsor to a customer profile searching him using autocomplete field instead of dropdown list.
- New option to display the sponsorship link in a product page, so your customer can now sponsor directly for a product
- New option to redirect the sponsorship link to a CMS page (for example to explain the advantages to the new customer)
- The sponsorship popup is now responsive
- Statistics and tables in the customer profile in back-end are now using pagination, filters and sort options

hi

just purchased the module few days ago.

In you demo site, i am not able to see the sponsor program in action, i see no pop up, and see nothing on order confirmation about this?

is there any way for me to see this in action to get an idea of how its working / supposed to work?

Btw.. in settings on my own demo site, where we are supposed to select the product categories that loyalty and sponsorship program should support, i only see 1 category, instead of the whole category tree.. did you experience that before?

Thanks

Regards

Michael

Edited by michldav (see edit history)

Hi michldav,

The popup only appears if you are logged in (you can't sponsor if you are not a member). Everything seems to work properly... maybe someone changed the settings, but my demo website is resetted every 6 hours... So try again :-)

About your categories tree, that means there's a problem in your tree in database... Datas are corrupted and the categories are not linked properly to others.

Salut,

Je n'ai de LIKE dans le résumé du panier. Il affiche bien la phrase 'cliquer sur jaime' mais pas de bouton

De même , le like est présent sut page d'accueil mais sur les autres pages???

Merci d'avance de ton aide

Site drokpa.fr

PS 1.6.0.9

Version AllInOne 1.9.4

Guillaume

Update version 3.0.0 is now available on my shop !

Version 3.0.0 is only for shops in a higher (or equal) version than 1.5

Core of the module :

- New option to choose between using "points" or real money for the rewards and set the name you want for the "points" (can be customized independantly for each template, that means both can be possible at the same time for different customers !)

- New option allowing to select "All categories" in the module instead of checking all categories in the tree. This way, new categories created later will be automatically considered as active
- New option allowing to add all customers from a group to a template of setting in just 1 click

- If you add a product to an order from the back-end, all rewards are automatically updated
- The templates of settings used for a customer are now displayed and can be modified directly from his profile in back-end
- New option to activate or inactivate the display of the module in the left/right column from the theme configuration

- Possibility to register your license of the module in order to ask for the new updates automatically (if you are eligible)

- A lots of optimizations : loading time, categories tree, table in customer profiles are now sortable with filters and pagination, spanish translation (not fully completed yet), version of the module displayed in the "News tab"...

Rewards account :
- New statistics tab in back-end

- New option allowing to define the minimum by currency in order to be able to use the voucher generated from the rewards account.

- Possibility to choose if the generated voucher is VAT included or VAT excluded.

Loyalty :

- The loyalty reward displayed on the product page now automatically updates when you choose a combination

- New option to choose if the reward will be calculated based on the order/products amount VAT included or VAT excluded

- New statistics tab in back-end

Sponsorship :

- New reward available for registration and not only for orders anymore. You can set an unlimited number of rules at the same time, for example give 1€ for each registration and a special 4€ bonus every 10 registrations (can be activated and customized independantly for each template !)

- New option to choose if the reward will be calculated based on the order/products amount VAT included or VAT excluded

- Possibility to customize the sponsor code for each customer in back-end (5 to 20 characters, only digits and/or letters)

- New option to activate the sponsorship on the product page. It simply allows the sponsor to know the exact URL to share for that product, including his sponsorship code.

- New option for the redirection of the sponsorship link. You can now choose to redirect to a CMS page (for example, to explain all the advantages of becoming a member on your shop).

- The number of level for MLM sponsorship is now customizable per template.

- The sponsor can add a custom message to the invitation email send to his friends

- The sponsorship link is now displayed in the customer profile in back-end
- The option to add a sponsor to an existing customer from the back-end is now using ajax search and doesn't display a huge dropdown list of customers anymore

- The sponsorship popup is now responsive

- OpenInviter system has been removed (it didn't work anymore)

Facebook :
- Possibility to hide the facebook block/button once the customer has been rewarded.

Installation
Flush your smarty cache and browser cache.
Configure the new options and complete the translations for your custom languages.

Yann

• Like 1

Hello,

Just to check a few things before updating in my store:

a) I have to create a copy of the old module via FTP and then copy the new one & go to module section of the store.

B) I have german as a custom language: If I save the original folder and then copy back the language folder when the whole module is updated, will it work or will I find some issues?

I am willing to provide you with the partial (front end) translation of the german. How can I send it over to you?

Thanks,

Guillermo

bonsoir 

j'espere que vous allez rapidement mettre a jour votre module et proposer en plus de la version actuelle les campagne de diffusion en mass via boite mail.

Merci

Cdlt

hi, i'm jason

do you support MLM for vendor as well ?

Vendor may introduce other vendor to join in get referral fees and as well vendor can get MLM commission/transactions fee  from his referral.

Vendor A can over riding vendor B (vendor A introduced) . We can set the % how can be over riding

Hy i'm trying to disable the sponsorship from the login page but for some reason even if that part of the module is disabled it keeps showing on the register page as in photos.

Cache cleared in webpage and explorer.

post-860739-0-75856800-1452860172_thumb.jpg

post-860739-0-75919800-1452860078_thumb.jpg

Hello.

I interested in purchase your module all in one. Do you have any video that show back office?

I do not get to see their backoffice working with demo accounts.

Thank a lot

Antonio

Hello, I am sorry but I am a bit lost. I see that in the new module there are a few sentences with the language. Does it mean that for the translation we just have to translate what is in the boxes? I think that the answer is no, that I still have to replicate the language folder but just to confirm.

Thanks a lot,

Hello gbasvilla,

I'm not sure I understand.

There are sentences which depends on your settings, for example the sponsorship text displayed before the form, the text for the facebook block...

These texts can be modified from the module, in the "Texts" subtab, because they depends on the settings.

For all the other texts, which are not supposed to be modified, you have to use the standart translation tool included in the prestashop back-end.

This module look fantastic, and almost fits my needs. Is it possible to intigrate surveys/offers into it? I will explain what I am looking for:

1) Members can earn points by completing various offers/surveys (supplied by CPA networks that I have accounts with)

2) Members can then use those points to purchase anything listed in the store.

3) Members can see what their points balance is

4) Admin can manually adjust the members points balance where needed.

If I can work out how to add custom pages to my prestashop site, then I can display the offers/surveys, and If i know what the database table structure relating to the points, then I can also work out the postback scripts.

Does this sound like it can be done? Would it be a case of just buying the module, and adapting my postback files to fit? I am currently using prestashop V1.6.1.4

Cheers

Tim

Edited by ttimmy2005 (see edit history)

Update version 3.0.1 is now available on my shop !

Version 3.0.1 is only for shops in a higher (or equal) version than 1.5

Fixes :

- Fix for the currency conversion of the rewards at display in front-end

- Fix for the sponsorship which seems disabled when default model was disabled even if another model was activated

- Fix for the image of the sharing link on the product page

- Fix for tabs not loading properly with some browsers on back-end

- Fix for loyalty and sponsorship rewards created when an order was created from admin, even when the programs was disabled

- Fix for the loyalty message not displayed on the product page with SSL activated

- The sponsorship link to share a product is now displayed with Fancybox to allow copy / past

New features :
- New tab for the pending payments in the module settings

- Ability to customize the title and the description displayed on Facebook when a sponsorship link is shared

Installation
Flush your smarty cache and browser cache.
Configure the new options and complete the translations for your custom languages.

Yann

When I bought this Module on Prestashop Addons, there were no options to choose between "Version without Update Possibility" and "Version with Update", there were ONLY one version. I paid 250 EURO to buy a Module with a lot of bugs 3 months ago, now I would like to have Update version but this developer said I have to buy the Module AGAIN to have the new version with new fix!

This is really really disappointing!. I do not mind paying extra for a GOOD and WORK module, but the Version I bought does not work properly!

Hi, I installed the module and everything worked fine until yesterday, suddenly the Facebook like button does not work any more, nothing happens when my customers click on the Facebook like button (no pop-up window telling they receive an award, no award goes to their account no voucher), even though I set up everything correctly at the BO.

What can I do?

Thank you

Lan : What is the goal of your message, you think because you post here, it will change something ? That's my topic... what do you hope ?

As we already discussed by email, the update option was available, you just didn't see it, that's your fault !

And you're lying... It was more than 4 months ago, and you got 5% discount, you paid 189.99€ vat excluded !

Next time, buy the module on my shop, you will get 3 months free updates ;-)

And what are the "lot of bugs" you're talking about ? The version you have perfetly works, you just don't have the last features...

In your next message, you say "everything worked fine until yesterday".... Lots of bugs, or everything fine, please choose...

If everything was fine, just try to remember what you modified on your shop yesterday...

I can help you if you stop complaining about the module when it's your own mistake, but not today !

Hi Yann,

First of all, I would like to say sorry for the previous post. I was in a very impatient and bad mood after a lot of modules failed to work in Prestashop.

I believe that your module works completely fine. 

My problem was that I misunderstood what you wrote on your Module Instruction, as well as your language in Module Back End. 

I would like to remove the previous post where I complained about the issue, I just don't know how.

Secondly, I just found out that the Version I purchased allows the sponsor to get a percentage of THEIR FRIENDS' ORDER as a reward, not THEIR OWN's ORDER.

For example, A refers to B,   B purchased 50 EURO, then A get 20% discount (I assume the percentage award is 20%) from B's order which equals to 10 EURO.

A get this 10 EURO discount off her next order, REGARDLESS how much she purchases. Let say she purchases 200 euro, she still gets only 10 euro discount, even though she pays much more than B. So what is the motivation for her to invite people?

I believe this Setting works in certain situations, but in Clothing and Apperal E-Commerce, this is not how it works.

The sponsors should be able to get a Percentage of their own order Reward, so that the more they buy, the more they save.

I want to ask, if your latest Version has this feature. This is very important for a Referral Program.

Thank you!

Lan

Hello Lan,

I think you completely misunderstand the difference between loyalty and sponsorship.

A get rewards for B orders, that's the SPONSORSHIP PROGRAM : you invite your friends, you get money/discount for your next order.

I think getting money for simply inviting people is a good motivation, isnt'it ?

Now A makes purchases, with my module he can get rewards for his own orders too, that he will be able to spend on his next orders.

That's the LOYALTY PROGRAM.

So just check your settings, and verify the loyalty program is activated and well configurated.

Finally, you get rewards for you own orders, for your friends orders, even for your friends registrations (in version 3.0.0 and higher), and for facebook like.

I think my module does everything to improve the motivation of your customers...

It's nice to see inside the module that there is a new version for download. Unfortunately I'm not able to update it over Module update, please advice. 

As written in the news tab, you have to contact me with your order number, and I will check if you are allowed to get the new version for free.

In version 3.0.0 and above, you can simply click a button which ask me the new version automatically ;-)

Hello, sorry I can not take care on every modules I buy for my customer and as Prestashop describe, updates are automated from Module control.

Updates are automated if :

- you bought it on addons

- you are connected to your account

- you subscribed to the update option

- the module doesn't require a specific process for update

I'm sorry but I don't care the relation you have with your customers... Each module / themes has its own way to work, you have to adapt to it and not the contrary.

As you said, it's already nice the module tells you when there's a new version :D

Hi:

how can i remove the "send to a friend" boxes or option in the sponsorship program?
I want to do that because now is ilegal in spain to send emails throught your webpage, same I.P., without permisión even in the email adress is added by a customer
I try to inser "0" on "Nombre de lignes affichées dans le formulaire de parrainage" but an error appears

Please help me

Hi,

I bought the module and I'm trying it. I proceeded to remove the test clients, however the historical information from the module was not removed for these customers.

Another thing, how I can in the backoffice unlink a sponsor of his friend?

Thank you

Hello, Patanock!

Concerning the client's customized code limitations there is the phrase "length between 5 and 20 characters, and only digits or letters".

I need the sponsorship code to be 4 digits in length.

The question is: can I safely remove the limitation sponsorship_custom_code <5 or there was a really serious reason why you made it at least 5 digits?

THanks in advance.