Patanock - PrestaPlugins

[Module] All-In-One Rewards : Loyalty, Mlm Sponsorship Program, Affiliation, Facebook Reward...

Hi Patanock, I bought your module, by the way is great! I'm having a little problem in customer account, im attaching a screen capture, please help me to solve this.

Thanks,

screen.jpg

Hi Henry,

You have a customized style for ".checkbox" in your CSS.

You have to overwrite it in the css file of my module with something like

.sponsorshipBlock .checkbox {

width: 100%;

border: none;

background: transparent;

}

Morning Patanock

I've just purchased v1.9.1 of your module from addons.prestashop.  Unfortunately it's failing to install.  I just get an error message when I upload the module in the module manager.  The message is "No file has been selected".  I'm running Prestashop 1.5.6.2 on windows server.

I found one issue related to the "No file has been selected" message, which indicated that it is a file security issue so I've given EVERYONE full control of the apache-wamp WWW folder.  Still no joy.

I'm not seeing any error messages in the apache-wamp logs or PrestaShops internal logs either.

Please help :)

Cronje

Hi again Patanock :)

I got my previous problem sorted by copying the unzipped module content to the modules folder and simply installing it.   Someone from the prestashop modules site was able to assist me :)

Now I've got another slightly more involved question.  I'd like to build a mobile application that interacts with my shop via the WEBSERVICE.  Is your loyalty system integrated with the web service in any way?  Is there anyway for this to be achieved?

Thanks

Cronje

Hi again Patanock, I solved my problem with this code:

#module-allinone_rewards-sponsorship p.checkbox {
    width:100%;
    background: none;
    border: none;
    border-bottom: none;
}

#module-allinone_rewards-sponsorship p.checkbox:hover {
    box-shadow:none;
    border:none;
    color:#666;
}

Now, I have the same problem in the POP UP, (screen attached) I guess the same code with a small change could solve the problem, could you help me?

Thanks again for your help!

post-575535-0-71971900-1390924231_thumb.jpg

Edited by henry21 (see edit history)

Hi again Patanock, I would like to know if is possible move the facebook buttons?

screen attached with specific change.

Thanks again men!

post-575535-0-07668800-1390933205_thumb.jpg

hi

===

I want a sponser to get X fro each customer he gets, not only for first time. this I know to make.

now, I want it to be done for 1 year only, means after one year he will get nothing. how can I do this ?

==

loyalty point for facebook like. if a person is on facebook and make like on my site. how can I give him loyalty points ?

Noam

hi.

it looks like the module owner is not supporting any more.

q for current users - do u think I can buy the module with out this support ?

thanks - noam

Hello,

Sorry but I don't receive any notice from the forum when you let a message, and I can't subscribe to the thread, I don't know why...

If you want to contact me, please prefer contact@prestaplugins.com or skype : Patanock13

Henry21 : you can change the order of the module in the "positions" tab in your back-end. You can also do it with CSS, but it depends on your theme. If you don't know how to do it, I sell support ticket for that kind of adjustments on my shop.

noameitan : You need a custom dev if you want to give sponsorship rewards only for 1 year, but I can do it for you. Contact me by email to discuss the price.

People liking on facebook can't be rewarded, it works only from your shop.

Patanock,

I'm using the All-In-One Rewards module v1.9.1

Will it still work when I upgrade my prestashop to v1.6

Thanks

hi

im using that module with multistore

and almost all working fine :)

one thing is missing - you cant generate cupon for only one shop (coupon is working everywhere)

if patanock will fix that bug this module will be BEST SOLUTION FOR EVERYONE ! ;)

Update 1.9.2 is now available on my shop !

Fixed issues

Import of the sponsorships from the old modules

Sometimes the sponsor wasn't recognized in the profil of the customer in backend

Sponsorship statistics

Fancybox included with prestashop is always used (prestashop 1.5 or later)

Categories tree in the module settings

You can now add a reward to an empty rewards account

The Facebook "Like" button wasn't always in the good language
The good language is now used when sending rewards reminders.

Installation
Make a backup of the allinone_rewards folder on your FTP.

Overwrite the old folder on your FTP with the content of the new zip.

Flush your smarty cache.

Enjoy

This version is not compatible with prestashop 1.6

Yann

Buy the All-in-one Rewards module for Prestashop 1.5.x
Buy the All-in-one Rewards module for Prestashop 1.2.5 to 1.4.11

Edited by Patanock - PrestaPlugins (see edit history)

Update 1.9.3 is now available on my shop !

New Features

- Compatibility with Prestashop 1.6.x (only for the version already compatible with 1.5.x)

- Ability to send the reminder email for rewards account from a customer profil even if the automatic notification is disabled.

Installation
Make a backup of the allinone_rewards folder on your FTP.

Overwrite the old folder on your FTP with the content of the new zip.

Flush your smarty cache.

Enjoy

Yann

Buy the All-in-one Rewards module for Prestashop 1.5.x to 1.6.x
Buy the All-in-one Rewards module for Prestashop 1.2.5 to 1.4.11

Patanock, possible feature to consider. Possibility to ADD/REASSIGN parent referrer in Back/Front office.

For when customer has already registered in the past and would like to credit the person that referred them or change their referrer.

Adding a referrer is already possible. If you  need to manually add rewards for previous orders, you can do it manually too.

Reassign is not possible, and it won't be possible in the future too, because too much complicated (multilevel problem, statistics problem....)

Ahhh now seeing the option to add a sponsor to a customer.

It doesn't have to reassign past orders or points, only points for new purchases going forward. Would something like that be possible?

Hi Patanock, please help me with this.

I did the translation in Prestashop but is not working, i try in RewardsFacebookPlugin.php but nothing change.

Where can i make the translation??

post-575535-0-29619300-1402179094_thumb.jpg

Hi Patanock,

It this module allow multiple user group with different reward points?

For example there are 2 user groups, customer and reseller.

Customer $100 equal to 1 point

Reseller $1000 equal to 1 point

Thank you

Hi Patanock,

I'm planning to purchase this module for my project.

May I ask when will be the next major release? I'm from Malaysia and we are always summer here :)

If I purchase now, will I able to upgrade to next major release when it release and will there be any extra charges?

Thank you

Hi Patanock,

I'm planning to purchase this module for my project.

May I ask when will be the next major release? I'm from Malaysia and we are always summer here :)

If I purchase now, will I able to upgrade to next major release when it release and will there be any extra charges?

Thank you

Forget, the module is great, but once you buy the developer will not give you any atualization of the module in the future, i have ask a few weeks ago, very poor the customer service.

seonglyin : It should be for the end of september probably. If you buy it on my shop you have 3 months free updates included with your purchase. You can also subscribe to a 1 year updates option (+80€) or lifetime updates option (+160€).

If you don't buy the option, or your 3 months period is over, you can only get minor releases for bug fixes. You have to buy the module again if you want the update. So I advise you to consider buying it right now ;-)

Bicho Mato : There's an updates option, you have to subscribe it... or not... It's your choice ! Making the module compatible with all versions and continuously improving it takes a lot of time, it's normal you pay for it...

Feature suggestion:

From the My Account section in the front office. Allow the customer to generate a sheet from their printer of cards to hand to people to refer them.

It should have the store logo and maybe a QR code and/or a shortened (bit.ly or similar) url to their referral URL. Maybe something like 9 to a sheet.

That way the customer can print the referral/discount cards and hand them to their friends. This would be very powerful from a marketing perspective.

Hi,

It looks a great module and something that I am looking for. Can customers pay on the end of shopping carts checkout process with awarded euros? Something like pay with paypal, check, ... and vouchers or rewords money?

HEllo, Can i configure this module to do something like this for example: I have earned 100 and now i want to use my points but i dont want to convert all.. I only want to spend 30 points so that I still have remaining 70.. Is this possible? or if you could give some codes to this. I've recommended this module to my client but my client wants to spend the points/rewards that way. Thanks

Ureta : with 2 limitations actually :

- You can get only one facebook rewards per IP address or account, even if you are registered on many shops or customers are shared between shops.

- You can not sponsor someone one another shop, if he has already been sponsored on a shop with the same email (when customers are not shared between shops).

Geniusbobz : You can't transform only a part of the account, but you can decide if the voucher generated from the rewards can be used partially in the module. So if you get a 100€ voucher, but you decide it can be used partially, then the customer will get a new voucher worth 70€ if he only uses 30€.

Updates version 1.9.3.1 and 1.9.4 are now available on my shop!

Version 1.9.3.1 is only for shops in a lower version than 1.5
Version 1.9.4 is only for shops in a higher (or equal) version than 1.5

Version 1.9.3.1 (1.2.5 Presta 1.4.x)
This version will be the latest compatible with prestaShop 1.2.5 to 1.4.x.
From now, I will develop new versions only for prestaShop 1.5 or above

Details of changes in this release:
- Fixed sponsorship statistics to take into account the rewards "paid" or "Payment Pending" in the totals.
- Statistics from the sponsorship in the sponsor's account did not show all levels for MLM.
- Fixed a conflict with the box to accept the Terms and conditions on the carriers' page.
- Adding text fields in the reward account, allowing you to add an explanation if you wish.
- Reminder mails for rewards account wasn't always sent properly.
- The share icon for sponsorship by Google+ in the customer account has been modified
- The Confirmation of payment sometimes redirected to the sponsorship form with some payment modules (paylib)

Version 1.9.4 (presta 1.5 to 1.6.x)
- Same as the 1.9.3.1 version
- Icon sometimes missing for the link to the PDF doc
- The language used when sending emails by the module was not always the one chosen by the recipient
- The preview of the sponsorship email in multishops mode showed the same logo for all stores
- Improved detection of discounts for the inclusion or not in the calculation of rewards (the decreasing prices are no longer considered as promos, and combinations with discounts are taken into account).
- Improved look of the sponsorship option in the registration form on presta 1.6
- Ability to sponsor friends using SMS (requires the module sendsms2-v2.0.2 or later)

Installation
Do not uninstall the previous version of the module via the admin panel  !!
Make a backup of your folder allinone_rewards in your FTP.
Overwrite the folder in your FTP with the new zip.
Flush your smarty cache.

Yann

Buy the module for PrestaShop 1.5.x and 1.6.x
Buy the module for PrestaShop 1.2.5 version 1.4.x

Great module!

Still, I have some problems I do not know how to solve.

I have chosen for a checkout system - one page checkout since it is more user friendly and you loose less customers on the last step. 

I chosen to activate Facebook rewards for my customers but on the checkout page (where i placed your module) I get this message:

By checking out of this shopping cart you can collect up to 2,00 € that can be converted into a voucher*.
* Not available for Instant checkout order

Does this mean that I can not use this FB rewards on checkout page? I hope this can be possible since it is a great way to attract customers to finish the order.

Hello misko20,

That's not the facebook reward which is not available for Instant checkout order, it's the loyalty rewards.

The loyalty rewards needs a real member account, and guest account are not real member.

The facebook reward should display another sentence with the like button, and is not conditioned by Instant checkout order.

Great to know! I am glad. Thanks.

While testing I encountered a problem and I dont know if it is a bug or it is me :)

So, I transformed my rewards into voucher and I got the code and then I make a purchase (I am registered as buyer), I order some, add to basket - I go to one-step-checkout where there is no place and nowhere to be found a voucher code. Ok, I still go ahead, make a purchase - I confirm my order and then when I go to the next page I click on the left side scree button "Other payment options" and then there it is - the voucher code which I can apply normally.   What can be the problem?

Hello guys,

Since 10 days, I'm working hard on the new version of the All-in-one Rewards module.

With that 2.0.0 version you will now be able to create differents templates for the settings in the module, and to attach customers to those templates in order to override the default settings.

Here is a preview of the templates management.

On monday I will start working on another feature : the rewards product per product for loyalty ;-)

572275allinonerewardsen.png

• Like 1

Excellent! 

By the way - how can I make pop up for sponsorship disappear before client click confirm button (choosing cash on delivery payment). It pops up before confirm button and after confirmation. Because client is disturbed when making an order with the pop up. I like only having a pop up after the order is placed and confirmed and on "thank you/order confirmation" page and not before final confirm order button is clicked. How can it be done? Thanks!

There's 2 popups in the module, one opening after X days, one after payment during the order process.

It's probably the 1st one that appears when the customer is logged. You can turn it off in the sponsorship option of the module, and keep the one opening after payment.

New day = new feature !!

In 2.0.0 you will be able to set a default duration for the sponsorship.

Usefull for example if you want to give rewards on all orders to the sponsor during only 100 days... After 100 days the sponsorship will be automatically deactivated and won't give any rewards anymore.

You will also be able to set that "End date" manually for a sponsorship, directly from the sponsor account.

• Like 1

Version 2.0.0 is almost ready.

If you have translated the module and the mails in another language than english or french, and you want it to be added to the 2.0.0, you have to send me the files before tomorrrow evening.

Hi Patanock. This sounds exactly what I'm looking for, as I need to create vouchers for individual products.

For example:

- the customer buys a RED IPOD for £100

- they receive 10 loyalty points which converts to £10 voucher discount, but only for the RED IPOD. Not a BLUE IPOD or GREEN IPOD, only the RED IPOD.

Is this what the new version will do?

If so I would buy this product.

Thanks

Hi,

waiting for the new release :)

In the meanwhile I have a question - so far I could find all translations of the module but this one - I just can not find it anywhere. Please give me a hand to where to find that for translation - it is in customers account where he sends mails to his friends - a test meil preview for customer.

...site/module/allinone_rewards/email?sback=0 is the link

Your friend Simona Weis wants to sponsor you on shop xxx   Get sponsored and win 1 discount voucher(s) of xxx €!   It's very easy to sign up. Just click here!   Best regards,

Hello, the new version is available on my shop, I will describe the new features on the forum today.

prestatent : I'm sorry but it's not possible, actually you can only customize per product but not yet per combination...

I think it will be possible in the next release.

misko20 : You can modify that text by using the standart translation tool and select "Emails" in the list. Then it's called "sponsorship-invitation".

Thanks for getting back to me Patanock. It's unfortunate that its not done at the combination level yet but I can understand that its a reasonably complex process.

The reason I was looking at this was because a new site we are launching requires the ability for customers to pay in full or a 10% deposit payment per product. I've worked out that if I :

- create an attribute with two values - 10% Deposit and Full Payment

- create a catalog price rule for the 10% Deposit attribute. Which is actually a discount of 90%.

- create a combination for the 10% Deposit attribute. For example, a small orange colour t-shirt would have 2 combinations:

- color - orange

- size - small

- Payment Amount - Full Payment

AND

- color - orange

- size - small

- Payment Amount - 10% Deposit

I realise that this is not perfect and requires additional combinations to be added, but it does work.

The next part of the solution was to assign loyalty points to the product/combination purchased, which the customer could then use when paying the balance of the price.

I'm sure this module will be very popular.

Thanks

It was not that complex, but I promised to release that version before the end of october, so I didn't do all my todo list ;-)

If you need it urgently we can discuss about it in private, I can probably make custom development for you.

Thanks for the offer Patanock, but as we are going live before the end of next month. I have seen another module which I could probably modify to my needs. Thanks again.

Update version 2.0.0 is now available on my shop !

Version 2.0.0 is only for shops in a higher (or equal) version than 1.5

Detail of changes in this release:

- You can now create different templates for the settings of the module and link customers to those templates to customize the rules independantly per customer. For example, customer A can get 5% with loyalty while customer B is rewarded product per product with a multiplicator equal to 2. The sponsor A can get 5% on all the orders from his friends and the friends can get 10€ as a welcome voucher, while sponsor B get 3% and his friends 5€.

- 2 new options for loyalty : reward as a percentage of the total of the cart, or reward product per product

- Ability to give a default reward for all products (fixed amount or percentage of their price) and to apply a multiplicator if you want for example to double all the rewards in a given period without modifying all the products.

- Ability to customize the rewards per product and per date directly from the product form in your back-end. For example, product A can give 5% during 15 days, then 1€ lifetime. Product B gives nothing.

- Ability to limit the validity of the unused rewards in the rewards account (in days). They will be automatically canceled after that delay.

- Ability to limit the validity of the sponsorship with a customer (in days). The sponsor won't be rewarded anymore for that customer after that delay.

- Ability to deactivate loyalty or sponsorship per customer.

- The sponsor code is now displayed in the customer profile in back-end.

- You can now configurate the module from the "Quick Access" list in your back-end

- All mails templates now looks like standart prestashop 1.6 mails

Installation
Do not uninstall the previous version of the module via the admin panel  !!
Make a backup of your folder allinone_rewards in your FTP.
Overwrite the folder in your FTP with the new zip, then access to the "Modules" tab in your back-end to execute the update automatically.
Flush your smarty cache.

Yann

Buy the module for PrestaShop 1.5.x and 1.6.x
Buy the module for PrestaShop 1.2.5 version 1.4.x

To date this is by far the best update ever. 

I love all the customizations this module offers and the support is bar none the best around.

Thanks for the great module and support!

• Like 1

Hi,

after upgrading to 2.0 version I wanted to have emails as they were before upgrade - with the styling and translation to native language. I tried many things with the files, removing the new mail files with the files from the last version but it just dont work. Or the mails are not sent or the mails are in english. 

How then can I restore old translated mails with the new version of 2.0? 

Hm, still a mess with my emails. Nothing seems to work. There are some files inside starting with number 16 - like 16-payment-request.html.

Also when I create new template there is no change. I label the new template but there is only one choice - Default template.

I think I will stay on 1.9.4 rather :)

No. :) I am one man band: from installation of prestashop and your module to marketing/selling activities to taking care of business administration, ordering new goods etc.

• Like 1

just remove the "allinone_rewards" folder from your "/themes/your_theme/" folder, and remove all mails from the "/modules/allinone_rewards/mails/" folder if you don't want to use the new one (at your own risk). Then put back your saved mails in "/modules/allinone_rewards/mails/". That's all...

Hi Patanock

I have messaged you via the presta addon store and your own site trying to get the latest version of the mod.

Can you check your messages pls.

i have purchased an earlier version of the plugin, do i have to purchase the version 2 again? 

thanks in advanced!

Bonjour Patanock,

ce module m’intéresse réellement, du fait qu'il regroupe toutes les fonctionnalités dont j'ai besoin pour mon client.

Un seul point subsiste (et pour être honnête, peut être que la réponse se trouve dans les nombreuses pages de questions précédentes, mais je n'ai pas eu le temps de tout lire). Les rewards sont adressés aux parrains sous forme d'€uros. Est-il possible de le transformer en système de point?

Exemple: Pour tel produit: 15 points sont adressés au parrain, et 5 point au parrain du parrain. Et 200 points ou xxx € permettent d'acheter le produit.

Ma demande est bien spécifique, mais toute la demande de mon client repose sur ce système et donc potentiellement autour de ton module.

Merci d'avance pour ta réponse :)

• Like 1

atoowest : non ce n'est pas possible dans la version actuelle, mais je l'intégrerai sûrement dans le futur. Tout sera toujours calculé en argent pour ne pas subir de modification en cas de variation du ratio, mais au moment de l'affichage uniquement je proposerai une conversion en points.

• Like 1

The module does what it promises, but when the update period just force you to buy a complete new license. No new plans provide options upgrade if you purchased the module for Addons.

El modulo hace lo que promete, pero cuando se acaba el periodo de actualizaciones te obligan a comprar una nueva licencia completa. No dan opciones de nuevos planes de actualización si has comprado el modulo por Addons.

Pienso : what you did is really stupid... Giving 1/5 stars on addons rating because my update rules are not what you want, even if the module does what it promises... Are you a kid ?
My update rules are the same that almost all modules on addons which are selling updates.
You buy an update for a period, then when it's over, you have to buy everything again.
BUT YOU ARE NOT FORCED TO UPDATE.... THAT'S YOUR CHOICE !

Moreover I told you I could propose you something if you proved me you bought the updates option, but you didn't reply...

Consider my proposal is no more available, I hate angry kids...

• Like 1

Entonces no lo compres por add-ons, pienso. En la página de Patanock está la opción de comprar el módulo con actualizaciones de por vida...

Edited by moy2010 (see edit history)

Pienso : what you did is really stupid... Giving 1/5 stars on addons rating because my update rules are not what you want, even if the module does what it promises... Are you a kid ?
My update rules are the same that almost all modules on addons which are selling updates.
You buy an update for a period, then when it's over, you have to buy everything again.
BUT YOU ARE NOT FORCED TO UPDATE.... THAT'S YOUR CHOICE !

Moreover I told you I could propose you something if you proved me you bought the updates option, but you didn't reply...

Consider my proposal is no more available, I hate angry kids...

I'm not an angry child, I am an angry customer.
A star is not to have the same options as in your store Addons still the same product.

On the other hand I have been reviewing the policies of updates of all my modules and are these:

1) Some modules have free updates forever.

2) Some modules have free updates forever unless they change the price of the module, if the price changes have to pay the difference.

3) I have a module that if the term updates just have to pay 50% of the price of the module.

and it is only their module 13 that I bought not offer updates.

I do not understand your anger, I'm a customer who just wanted to update a product purchased and at no time asked him to be free. I understand that's their job and should get money for it.

You say that the updates are optional but it is not entirely true. If lla update adds new options only if it is optional but if corregien bugs or if the module is no longer compatible with new versions of prestashop and no longer optional.

These are my reasons which I think should change its policy updates, do not take it as an insult is simply an opinion from a CLIENT.
Edited by pienso (see edit history)

Because of the modification of the prestashop forum, we can't post in the french thread anymore but you can find it there if you want to read the customer's feedbacks :

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/152290-module-all-in-one-rewards-programme-de-fidélité-parrainage-multi-niveaux-prime-facebook/page-24

Hello,

We have just purchased Allinone rewards and have problem - module does not send invitation e-mails. Please help!