Patanock - PrestaPlugins

[Module] All-In-One Rewards : Loyalty, Mlm Sponsorship Program, Affiliation, Facebook Reward...

Hello Patanock,

1) he just cannot convert rewards and he will not can convert rewards, only he will can convert rewards from the moment when he has order, is it so?...is it possible to put condittion minimum amount required orderfor sponsor for button allowing to transform the reward ? it would be perfect so, if its possible.

2) surely its the best simple, how you say and I agree.

one doubt I have... I would like in sponsorship when sponsoreds buy to give reward to sponsor, and reward which we decide, for

example the same than in loyalty program ( for every X euros spent on the shop customer get X). I dont see this option in the

sponsorship and it would be very good for example: ( for every X euros spent on the shop sponsored, sponsor earn X ). is it

possible to do it?, is in sponsorship way for to do this and I dint see how?.

in sponsorship I see this: Minimum amount required for the sponsored's order to unlock the sponsor's rewardt . and its

perfect I need it too, but how can I do for sponsor earn for example 20 euros rewards for 100 euros sponsoreds spend in shop?

I can see level 1, level 2 and its possible to decide reward writting porcent, but where is porcent or for every X euros spent on

the shop sponsored, sponsor earn X ?...how can I do it?...I want that when sponsored buy, sponsor earn and sponsored dont

earn.

Thank you very much for your attention, Im waitting impaciently for new version, and please if it isnt difficult is very important for

me this new 2) point, in this way more simple its ok for me too.

best regards

jose

maybe now I understand my question 2)...In sponsorship, Im sponsor 1, when my sponsoreds buying one minim money in shop I earn porcent which I decide. my sponsor is level 2 and he earn porcent which I decide, is it so yes??

1) It's possible, but it will be something specific i can do for you (hardcoded) if you decide to buy the module, but it won't be integrated in the module before a moment, already too much to do...

2) Yes that's it. You can't decide to give rewards as the loyalty point for an amount spent by the sponsored, you can just give fixed amount or percentage of the sponsored's order (and soon % of the benefits).

It's not in my plan to add that kind of rewards for the sponsorship, no time... :P

3) Yes, the nearest sponsor is always level 1. Then the sponsor of the sponsor is level 2...

Edited by Patanock - ByWEB (see edit history)

hi patanock,

all right , I can do adaptation to options in your module, do you know when is coming your module in december?, I will buy it, if its possible it will be very good incluiding spanish. can you try please?

Thank you for all your attention Patanock, Im waitting for when it will be new version, with posibility spanish language and in that moment I will decide if I buy it so how its coming or if I will ask you for to do the adaptation which you said me is possible specific for me. in one or other way I will get your module. so, waitting for it when you will can....

greetings

Jose

It's almost Christmas, probably the period with the most intensive activity on your shop.

It's time to take benefits of the loyalty and sponsorship programs to increase your sales and get new customers.

That's why until the 24th of December we are offering you 25€ discount on our All-in-one Rewards module with the code : NOEL2012

Our module will really help you to increase your reputation thanks to the virality of the system. You should try it...

Hello patanock,

thank you for discount, its good. Im waitting very interesting for new version, and if its possible in spanish it would be very good for me. soon its december, Im waitting for it so soon as you can.

best regards

jose

Hi, I bought your module, and need translate to spanish some messages, for example:

My rewards account

Rewards will be available 5 days after the validation of each order. TOTAL REWARDS ALREADY CONVERTED AVAILABLE AWAITING VALIDATION

also:

loyalty.gif By buying this product you can collect up to $ 3.445,00 with our loyalty program. Your cart will total $ 10.065,00 that can be converted into a voucher.

Can you help me? I need translate the module to spanish, do you have it in spanish?

Edited by edwin.lizcano (see edit history)

Hello,

Spanish translation is not yet included in the module, i will ask to my spanish customer if they can offer it ;)

But waiting for it, you can translate all those texts in the standart translation tools in your back-end (Tools > translations > modules).

Hello,

Spanish translation is not yet included in the module, i will ask to my spanish customer if they can offer it ;)

But waiting for it, you can translate all those texts in the standart translation tools in your back-end (Tools > translations > modules).

Please.

I so urgent to show in spanish the messages. I translate the mail files, but I have problems with the script inside.

First,

Wish You All A Merry Christmas And A Happy 2013 !!!

I'm waiting for the module availability for prestashop 1.5. Wondering if compatibility with prestashop 1.5 is done :)

Further, Any possibility of awarding Loyalty points/reward based on each product?

Regards,

Oh oh oh (with the voice of Santa Claus) ...

After a colossal work, I am pleased to announce that version 1.7 of the module All-in-one Rewards is now compatible with Prestashop 1.5.2 (not yet with multi shop).

You will find the new version here: All-in-one Rewards for Prestashop 1.5

There are now two different zip, one for prestashop 1.3-1.4 only also in version 1.7, and one for prestashop 1.5.

If you have already purchased the version compatible with 1.3-1.4, send me an email with your invoice number so that I can send you the version compatible with 1.5, because you can't get it from your account.

This version mainly adds the compatibility with prestashop 1.5, but I have also added some new features (also for version 1.3-1.4 prestashop) :

- Fixed multiple bugs

- Added Spanish translation (thanks Agusti)

- Ability to choose the number of times the voucher of the sponsored friend can be used

- Ability to choose if the voucher of the sponsored friend can be partially used (for prestashop 1.4.9 and higher only)

- The voucher for the sponsored friend can now offer free shipping + percentage of the order or fixe amount (prestashop 1.5 only).

Upgrade to version 1.7 on prestashop 1.3-1.4

1) As usual save everything, especially your email, files, translations, allinone_rewards.css file (if you have customized the look of the module), and sponsorship.xml file (which contains your texts for sponsorship).

2) Overwrite the contents of the FTP with the contents of the new zip

3) Upload your saved sponsorship.xml file (it won't be used anymore in future versions, the text will be copied in the database with this release and will no longer be lost in case of update)

4) Mails for the sponsored friend have been modified to use the new option allowing to use the voucher several times. So you have to upload your saved mails after modifying them to take in account that new option, or add your personal changes in the new templates.

5) Upload your translation files and translate new texts, or add your personal changes in the translation tool integrated in PrestaShop back office.

6) Go to the tab "Modules" in your back office to start the update automatically

7) Set the two new options for the voucher of the sponsored friends

Upgrade to version 1.7 on prestashop 1.5

If you have updated your shop to version 1.5 and already had a version of the module "All-in-one Rewards" installed on this store, the procedure is the same except for a few details :

2) You must delete the entire contents of the folder "allinone_rewards" in the folder /modules/ on your FTP before you transfer the contents of the new zip as lots of files have been deleted and / or moved for 1.5 compatibility

IT IS NOT NECESSARY TO UNINSTALL THE MODULE IN THE BACK OFFICE

4) Do not upload your emails, there have been many changes in the templates for 1.5, so you will have to put back your old changes in the new templates.

5) The translations are now in the subfolder "translations" module. You can upload your backups and translate new texts in the BO.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any problem.

Enjoy :)

Yann

hi Patanock,

-I think still it isnt pay rewards in this version,...when do you think maybe it can be?,

-Its perfect for me that its in spanish languague,

-Im working with prestashop 1.4.9 and Im not thinking for the moment actualization prestashop 1.5. so my question is; is it possible to buy your new version for prestashop 1.4?, in your website I can see only for buy new version for prestashop 1.5.

-if I get your last version for prestashop 1.4, and after a time I want to actualicity to prestashop 1.5, can I get free actualicity or need I pay again?

-I have several websites, this module can I use in several websites or only in one?, any limit about license or anything similar?...

best regards

Hello Alberto794,

I have a great news for you : all updates are free, for now and for the future... !!!

If you already bought the module, you can get the new version for 1.4 or 1.5 for free...

BUT... you are only allowed to use it on 1 website. If you want to use it on several websites, you have to buy as many licenses as websites. We can discuss the price, contact me by email or skype and tell me how much licenses you would like.

Hi Patanock,

Advanced Customer referral program for Prestashop, is with one licence too or free licence?

greetings

Hi Patanock,

I would need several Advanced Customer referral program for Prestashop. I would need it in spanish. Can you say me price for 5 and 10 licence? if you want you can answer me in email: pablo45657@hotmail.es

is this correct?

"3) Upload your saved sponsorship.php file (it won't be used anymore in future versions, the text will be copied in the database with this release and will no longer be lost in case of update)"

not the sponsorship.xlm?

Edited by Josele Hernández (see edit history)

Oups sorry.... there was a mistake, it is sponsorship.xml, not sponsorship.php.

If you did it, you have to overwrite the sponsorship.php file with the new one.

But now, if you already updated to 1.7 you can't get your text imported automatically anymore.

You have to open the sponsorship.xml file in a text editor, and copy your text from here, then go the module settings, turn the editor into "html" mode by clicking the "html" button, then paste your text.

Update version 1.7.1

The version 1.7 of the module had a bug on prestashop1.5 only causing all rewards to be rounded to the lower integer.

This bug has now been fixed.

Installation : overwrite the following files allinone_rewards.php, config.xml, RewardsModel.php. Copy file upgrades/1.7.1-upgrade.php

Update version 1.7.1

The version 1.7 of the module had a bug on prestashop1.5 only causing all rewards to be rounded to the lower integer.

This bug has now been fixed.

Installation : overwrite the following files allinone_rewards.php, config.xml, RewardsModel.php. Copy file upgrades/1.7.1-upgrade.php

Hi Patanock, how about to add so customers/visitors/blog or homepage owners can pick a banner (code) and place it on their blog/homepage and each time anyone click on it and buy something the owner of that banner makes a coin or two?

You know what I mean?

//patrik

Hello corecosmetic, it's already in my todolist. Actually they can already create a link with their own banner and use their sponsorship link as the target. But the idea of the code with the shop banners be available one day...

Hi Patanock,

Does the all-in-1-rewards allow for Facebook referrals? How does the Facebook component work?

Thanks

Hi cheleb,

Actually each customer can share your homepage as the standart Facebook share can do it by simply clicking the facebook button. It will post a link on his wall and the link will contain his sponsor ID. So all visitors coming from that link will be sponsored by that customer if they register.

In a next release, they will be able to choose on their friends list to send personal invitations.

Hi Patanock, I think is very important to make a filter to compare the sponsor IP and the friends IP. If the IP it's the same, the customer is trying to deceive us. In this case, the discounts should be canceled and even, should have the option to ban the two users which have attempted fraud. Also, it can filter other data, like phone number but I think that IP is the most important thing.

This would make preventing fraud much easier. Hope you can add this function in the next version.

I will add it to my todolist.

Actually you can already force the sponsor to make at least 1 order before he can sponsor someone, but i know it's not enough...

Thanks for answering so fast

Users who have made more of an order may do the same to get the discount immediately for a new order. That they have already placed an order does not mean that they can not cheat ...

The only way to avoid this is to remove the discount for invited friends, and doing this makes the module ineffective.

The module requires this function to prevent fraud.

Hi Patanock

Your module looks great, I been using the loyalty module that comes with prestashop but i'll be upgrading to this module soon..

Is there a way to send an email to customeres to remember them that they have rewards an how much they have?

Lets say a customer hasn't used his rewards in 2 months, it would be great to automatically an email be sent to them reemembering to use his rewards..

Thank you

Some news about the next release... The facebook reward is almost over and you can already test it on my demo website ;-)

I will soon start to program the new feature allowing to pay customers instead of transforming the reward into vouchers.

@jlopez82 : Sorry to answer so late, but the forum didn't notice me... It's not actually possible, but it's a good idea, i had it in my todo list :)

Facebook reward is finally over. This afternoon i start the new feature :-)

tobbecokta : What is ETA ?

ETA = estimated time of arrival, in other words when will the new version be released?

In the new feature where we will be allowed to pay customers, will a cookie be created automatic?, so that even if the customers dont buy through the link immediatly, but they revisit our website after some time, the person who has our link on his website still gets payed for that order. it would be a great insentive for blogs etc to place your banner.

tobbecockta : I try to finish the payment feature today or in the week-end, so next week ;)

lape : It's already working like that. When a visitor comes from a link, the sponsorship is stored in the cookie until he registers. So if he registers later, the sponsorship will still be created. The cookie used is the same than prestashop use, so its lifetime is the same (you can define it in your back-end).

I read somewhere on the forum here, that you'll be adding a system where after some time when people bought a product they will be asked to write a review, and get a reward for it, will this be added in the near future?

i'm really looking forward to that:)

Update 1.8 is now available on my shop !

- Compatibility with prestashop 1.5.4.0 (but not tested on prestashop 1.4.10)

- Choice of the minimum required in the rewards account and of the customers group allowed to transform rewards into vouchers

- Choice of the minimum required in the rewards account and of the customers group allowed to ask for payments.

- Ability to apply a convertion rate for payments (ex: if 75%, 100€ rewards will give 75% payment in cash) and to choose if an invoice is required.

- New reward for Facebook "Like" to make people join your community and talk about your shop

- Hotmail & Live have been removed from OpenInviter (didn't work anymore)

- Added the ability to enter the sponsor code in the registration form instead of the email

- Many minor fixes and improvments

Installation

1) Save the old module, particularly your CSS file and emails if you modified them

2) Copy the new module on your FTP overwritting all the files

3) Add your modifications to the new CSS file and emails

4) Access the module configuration and configurate the new options.

5) Flush your smarty cache (many templates have been modified).

Enjoy :)

Yann

Great service !

I installed the update (version 1.8) of the "All-in-one Rewards" module and had a problem with the the 'facebook like' feature.

Yann was very helpfull and resolved the problem for me. That problem was related to my theme.

The module as well as the service of Yann is highly recommended !

Edited by hyperactive007 (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Hi yann

I got question to next relese :-)

Maybe you will think about some kind on gamification to your system ex. Invite 5 peoplemto get some reward ect.

Hope you enjoy that idea and add it in next ver. ;-)

Edited by piterL (see edit history)

Update 1.8.1 is now available on my shop !

This version fixes 2 bugs, one in the facebook plugin, the other one during the installation for people using prestashop 1.5.x only causing the rewards to not be generated correctly. If you updated to 1.8 and did not make a fresh installation, you're not concerned by this 2nd bug.

Installation

1) Overwrite files allinone_rewards.php, /js/facebook.js and /upgrade/install-1.8.1.php on your FTP

2) Click on the "modules" tab in your back-end, it will launch the update if needed.

Sorry :(

Yann

Hi Yann

I would like to know how the FB like works.... can you explain how?. is it works like this module http://mypresta.eu/m...an-coupons.html

Is this module supports multi store?

Suggestion : it would be great if reward or coupon can be given for registering with the site using FB and Google login.. this may be a good one i think.....

Best Regards

Edited by kalai20078 (see edit history)

We apologize, but due to the death of a loved one we can not process any request for support this week.

@kalai20078 : It's not exactly the same, my Facebook plugin doesn't use any facebook application. That mean that only people liking from your website can get a reward or a coupon (reward for members, coupon for visitors).

You can set all the options for the coupon as you already could for the sponsorship. You can decide not to give a coupon for visitors, but only give rewards to members.

You can also choose where to display the like button, and customize all the texts.

Sorry but version 1.8.1 have a new issue... You can't transform rewards into vouchers if you don't activate the payment of the rewards.

I don't have time to build a new version, so I attach the modified file to this message. Please overwritte the one on your FTP with the one corresponding to your version of prestashop :

For prestashop 1.4, replace it in /modules/allinone_rewards/

For prestashop 1.5, replace it in /modules/allinone_rewards/controllers/front/ after renaming it from 1.5-rewards.php to rewards.php

Sorry again...

1.5-rewards.php

rewards.php

Yan,

We have paid for this module and want to ask some questions after 3 month usage.

1. How to add/remove sponsor's reward in backoffice?

2. If a person visited the site via the sponsorship url but register afterwards without going through the sponsorship url, will he become the referee?

Hello illegear,

1. It's not actually possible, it will be available later (probably in the next major release)

2. The sponsorship is saved as a cookie in the visitor's browser. If he doesn't remove his cookies, it will work.

Update 1.8.2 is now available on my shop !

This version fixes 3 bugs :

- In the facebook plugin initialization if you were using the fbpromote module (facebook fan coupon from prestashop)

- A fatal error could be displayed on some prestashop 1.4.x shop

- Rewards couldn't be converted anymore into a voucher if you didn't activate the new payment option.

Installation

1) Save everything, overwrite all the module on your FTP, put back your change into the new files.

2) Click on the "modules" tab in your back-end, it will launch the update if needed.

Yann

Edited by Patanock - PrestaPlugins (see edit history)

Hello,

Bought the module 8th September 2012 and just updated to the latest version.

This module it's awsome and same is the support.

Since today, 2nd May 2013 this module generated for me a total of 10 661,02 €.

Thank you Mr Patanock :)

Keep up the good work!

Untitled-1.jpg

Edited by logan1ro (see edit history)

Patanock... I just want to add the ability to the default loyalty points module in Prestashop to enter an amount in that the user much reach before they can convert their points into a voucher. Is this something you could help me with?

Thanks!

Hey there,

I'm interested in buying your module, but I'd like that all earnings would be points instead of euros.

You gain points when you refer someone, gain points for FB likes, for you purchases (like the old loyalty module) and everything. And when you reach a particular amount of points you can convert everything in a big voucher.

That would be awesome. Are you planning on doing something like this, ora can your module be tweaked to act like that?

Thank you,

C.

Hi.

I have read about your module and i think it is very interesting, but i need something a little bit different.

I need a module to implement a virtual store card:

- any product can give money back to customer on next order. this would be kept in his balance account;

- the balance could be used on next orders.

i do not want the customer to have to create voucher. i want a more easy procedure.

Something like used here: www.westrags.com

Patanock, do you think this is possible?

Edited by pmware (see edit history)

Thank you for the fantastic module developed by you.

When I initiated by e-commerce website, referral program was one of the major features that I wanted to enable on my website. I stumbled upon this module to realize that it captured every aspect of a referral module that I had imagined. Particularly the smooth integration with OpenInviter was really great.

Apart from the great module, what differentiates this is the service that is provided by Yann. I had multiple issues with installation (due to certain errors in my web server). Yann was kind and helpful all the time. He even spent an hour trying to install my module as my webserver was running too slow. I have bought quite a lot of modules for testing purposes and have always found that the teams are completely unresponsive when you need support. However, this is not the case when you use this module.

I am very glad that I purchased this module and I hope and believe that it will work wonders for my website.

Tabrez

is there a way to manually add or substract points from a customers account?

We take many phone orders which do not going directly through the system, but through admin backend... hence do not receive points.

How does the system allow for adding points to an account or remove?

logan1ro : Great stats, hope it will continue this way !

ajensen27 : My module allows it. If you are using the default prestashop module, sorry but i don't offer support on it.

colosimo : My module will continue working with money (rewards will always be calculated in money into database), but in a next release it will be possible to set a convertion rate to change money to points. Then, it will be possible to choose if you want to display points or money to your customers. So if you decide to change that convertion rate, there's no problem with rewards already calculated.

pmware : I'm thinking about allowing to use the balance directly from the cart summary, but it's really complicated, there's tons of problems to take in account.

tabrez : thank you so much ! It was a pleasure :)

mickey3232 : not yet, but soon yes, probably in next release.

Well i just updated the module, checked the Facebook Like reward but that doesn't seem to work.

I get an e-mail that a customer likes our page but no reward/voucher is generated nor in the rewards menu is there any news on teh 1 Euro reward...

In the backoffice i can see that the reward is in the list but nothing (but no voucher in the voucher list) on the front office...

Any help? :D

Bonjour,

je suis sous PrestaShop™ 1.5.3.1

j'ai installé la Version :1.8.2 du module

Je sui sur OVH, j'ai tester la fonction mail() grace à l'outils de test prestashop, et ça passe bien.

Je ne reçois aucun mail, du module " All in Rewards".

Pourriez vous me donner qcq pistes svp ?

bien à vous

Bonjour,

Votre module casse l'affichage de mon site sur IE9 lorsque l'option "Activer la récompense Facebook" est activée sur Prestashop 1.5.3.1.

Étangement, aucun problème constaté sur IE8 !

Je peux vous donner les accès à la préprod pour constater le problème en MP si vous le souhaitez.

Edited by Studio.gd (see edit history)

Bonjour Patanock,

Moi je rencontre un petit Soucis avec le J'aime de Facebook, il ce trouve que quand on clique sur le j'aime normalement dans "compte récompense." le client recoive un code bon reduction mais la j'ai tester je ne recois rien, de + le code si je me trompe pas est generer automatiquement dans mon administration> regles panier, j'ai eu depuis l'installation + de 200 j'aime et je constate que 34 bon crée dont le 3/4 qui n'est pas du modules . . . es ce normal ?

J'attend ta reponses, j'ai aussi ton skype je suis sous " The TicTic " merci a toi

Bonjour Patanock,

Desolé d'insister, mais bon au prix du modules, un Support plus reactif serait le bienvenu stp :)

Merci .

Edited by TicTic (see edit history)

Bonjour,

Ici c'est le forum anglais, donc amis francophones, merci d'utiliser le fil dédié pour vos demandes en français : c'est par ici

I apologize for the long delay, but the forum don't send me any notification (and i can't subscribe to the thread !) when messages are posted on that thread, so please prefer sending me a private message or email.

Shadowscan : if you still have a problem, contact me on skype.

diedy : ça marche ou non ? OVH n'envoie pas mes mails sur 2 sites différents via la fonction mail, j'ai dû configurer le smpt. Je te conseille de faire la même chose.

Studio.gd : donnez moi les accès et je regarde si c'est toujours d'actualité.

Tictic : J'étais en congés depuis 1 semaine, je pense y avoir droit, comme tout le monde. Le prix du module est dérisoire compte tenu de sa rentabilité, donc ... no comment... :P !

Hey Patanock, any idea on what new features are coming in the new version. Also when do you think it might be released?

Here is what my module can do on a good shop which communicates with its customers and know how to increase loyalty :

674 926,67€ ordered only by sponsored people, and 4307 active sponsors !

And that for only 199€ :P !

I'm not allowed to give you the name of the shop... but be sure that those stats are real.

941780allinonereward.png

Edited by Patanock - PrestaPlugins (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Very nice product. Thanks to Developer!

I would like to ask about the new option. When customer exchanges rewards for coupons, he could only choose preset value (eg 50, 100, 150, etc.). These values ​​must be determined in back office.

Regards

Suren

hi,

bought your add-on yesterday. do you have an english manual? I am using this in conjunction with '1 page checkout for PS' and 'save my cart'. is there anything i need to take note?

Hi. I have a question that might or might not have been answered before, but I can't find the solution anywhere. How can I  translate the subject of the e-mail templates, the ones that are supposed to be generated in the database, e.g. "[shop_name] Invitation from your friend". The e-mail body is translated but the subject is in English. Please help.

I'm using version 1.8.2 of the module.

Is there a way I can look up someones referral link ID?

Thanks