Patanock - PrestaPlugins

[Module] All-In-One Rewards : Loyalty, Mlm Sponsorship Program, Affiliation, Facebook Reward...

Hello Technospain,

Of course it is possible, just like a normal sponsorship.

You can create an account for them, and give them their unique URL they will post in their blogs or videos.

If you need to give them different rewards than the default program, you can create a new template for settings and you add them to this template.

Salut,

J'ai un important problème lorsque j'active le module (3.0.2), sous presta 1.6.7 (boutique de test pour le moment), plus aucun slide ne s'affiche ou ne fonctionne correctement, bannière, défilement de produits... Un solution ? Merci d'avance. 

Bonsoir,

Je n'arrive pas à mettre à jour le module. Je suis sur la dernière version de Presta (1.6.1.7) qui me notifie que la mise à jour a été effectuée, mais le module (v.2.0.3) me signifie une mise à jour. De même, lorsque je tente une désinstallation (pour réinstall' propre sur le nouveau Presta) voici le programme d'erreur renvoyé :

[PrestaShop] Fatal error in module file :/home/rituel-manucure/public_html/classes/module/Module.php:
Uncaught exception 'ReflectionException' with message 'Class OrderOpcControllerOverride_remove580516d1bd1fc does not exist' in /home/rituel-manucure/public_html/classes/module/Module.php:2948 Stack trace: #0 /home/rituel-manucure/public_html/classes/module/Module.php(2948): ReflectionClass->__construct('OrderOpcControl...') #1 /home/rituel-manucure/public_html/classes/module/Module.php(2749): ModuleCore->removeOverride('OrderOpcControl...') #2 /home/rituel-manucure/public_html/classes/module/Module.php(647): ModuleCore->uninstallOverrides() #3 /home/rituel-manucure/public_html/modules/allinone_rewards/allinone_rewards.php(100): ModuleCore->uninstall() #4 /home/rituel-manucure/public_html/controllers/admin/AdminModulesController.php(867): allinone_rewards->uninstall() #5 /home/rituel-manucure/public_html/controllers/admin/AdminModulesController.php(1116): AdminModulesControllerCore->postProcessCallback() #6 /home/rituel-manucure/public_html/classes/controller/Controller.php(178): AdminModulesControllerCore->po

Bonsoir,

J'ai installé votre module et j'ai eu plusieurs soucis : 

- Les images des Facebook ne s'affichent pas

- Les pop up ne s'affichent pas

- Sur google chrome et sur Firefox, lorsque l'on est sur Panier, mon menu n'a plus les mêmes polices, elles sont énormes. Tout est détraqué sur ma page panier.

J'ai d'ailleurs désinstaller votre module et ça ne change rien. J'ai même fait une restauration sans succès...

Merci de m'aider s'il vous plait :)

Sandrine

Ps : version 1.5.6.2 de prestashop

Edited by Jolimakeup

Hello.

I'd like to test sponsorship program on the demo site and add my email to sponsorship program(use Jane DOE). I received confirmation email with the  link, but the link  does not work. I go to the main page of the site and nothing happens. My email address still located ion the Pending tab.

Could you explain, is this feature working? If you need more information I will provide you.

Thank you.

Edited by krava

Also I have another question. Can I configure to get rewards by the cash for one rule and  get rewards by the virtual points for other rule for the same customer?

For example. Jane DOE gets 1% points for the future purchases and 10% cash back for a current order.  If her referral makes purchase, she gets 15% of cash from referral's order and the referral gets 1% points for his future purchases.

Is it possible?

Edited by krava

Hello,

Yes nothing seems to happen, but the sponsorship will be applied if you register.

You will see something like "Your sponsorship has been taken in account" in the registration form...

I don't understand the goal of your 2nd point...

You can't have cash and points at the same time, but that's just the name given to the rewards, the real value of the reward is always calculated as a currency value and converted (or paid in cash) in currency, the "points" are just an option used for display if you prefer to talk about points.

So yes, you can set 1% (points or real money is the same) for their own purchase (loyalty program), and 15% in sponsorship for their friends' purchases.

I don't understand the goal of your 2nd point...

You can't have cash and points at the same time, but that's just the name given to the rewards, the real value of the reward is always calculated as a currency value and converted (or paid in cash) in currency, the "points" are just an option used for display if you prefer to talk about points.

So yes, you can set 1% (points or real money is the same) for their own purchase (loyalty program), and 15% in sponsorship for their friends' purchases.

Thank you for the quick reply.

All customers will be able to get discounts using points. they can't  get cash only spend points on next purchases.

But Sales agents also will have 10%  cash back for their own purchase and 15% from the referrals purchases.

is it not possible to do that?

Yes it is.

You can allow cash payment and specific rules for sponsorship and loyalty rewards for sales agents, and define other rules for normal customers.

I just checked demo site. and create one more Loyalty template (one with 3% and another with 10%). Both templates are activated. But I see only credits with 10% but it should be 13%. isn't it?

the user name is Jane DOE.

Also I can search users only by lastname for adding to template in backend, but you wrote: Search will be applied on id_customer, firstname, lastname, email.

Hello krava,

Please, for support rather contact me using skype or email.

If you created 2 templates, as a customer you can only by linked to 1. So by default you're using the template with 10%, and if you link your customer account to the 2nd template you will use the one with 3%. It will be 3%, not 13% !

The search perfectly works for me, try to type "jo" you will see that John Doe will appear.

Update version 3.0.3 is now available on my shop !

Version 3.0.3 is only for shops in a higher (or equal) version than 1.5

Detail of changes in this release:

Fixes :

- Sponsorship rewards from level 2 or more were displaying a wrong customer name
- Sponsored firstname and lastname are now displayed in the revive emails 
No sponsorship reward could be granted for an order if a reward had already been given for the subscribtion of that friend
In the rewards history, the reference of the order is now displayed instead of the ID
Some minor improvments

Installation
Do not uninstall the previous version of the module via the admin panel  !!
Make a backup of your folder allinone_rewards in your FTP.
Overwrite the folder in your FTP with the content of the new zip, then access to the "Modules" tab in your back-end to execute the update automatically.
Flush your smarty cache and browser cache.
Configure the new options and complete the translations for your custom languages.

Yann

Buy the module for PrestaShop 1.5.x and 1.6.x
Buy the module for PrestaShop 1.2.5 version 1.4.x

Hello I'm actually working very hard on the new major version of the module, which will allow to build a gifts list in admin that the customer will be able to buy directly from the products page, without needing to transform the rewards into voucher first.

That will also allow to use the rewards partially if the product price is lower than the total available in the account...

But that also means the customers will be able to pick products only if they have enough rewards available in their rewards account, it won't be possible to partially buy the product with the rewards if the customer has not enough (it's a nightmare to code).

And it won't work with product that need a customization (for example personalized t-shirt).

Is that ok for you ?

Can I remove the actual process which requires to transform rewards into voucher first, but that allows to use it on the full cart whatever the amount of the voucher and the product prices, even if the customer didn't reach at least the price of one full product ?

Edited by Patanock - PrestaPlugins

hi

is a good idea

More simplified, better for the customer

At all times

The customer does not understand transforming reward into voucher

And when the customer can transform, can not apply to shopping cart

I think it would be best for the customer to turn rewards into voucher

and the voucher be applied automatically in the shopping cart

(Blank voucher).

Congratulations, you have a complex module, great work

Prestashop undoubtedly make a lot of people like you

Hello I'm actually working very hard on the new major version of the module, which will allow to build a gifts list in admin that the customer will be able to buy directly from the products page, without needing to transform the rewards into voucher first.

That will also allow to use the rewards partially if the product price is lower than the total available in the account...

But that also means the customers will be able to pick products only if they have enough rewards available in their rewards account, it won't be possible to partially buy the product with the rewards if the customer has not enough (it's a nightmare to code).

And it won't work with product that need a customization (for example personalized t-shirt).

Is that ok for you ?

Can I remove the actual process which requires to transform rewards into voucher first, but that allows to use it on the full cart whatever the amount of the voucher and the product prices, even if the customer didn't reach at least the price of one full product ?

Yann,

I think it is a fantastic idea to build a gifts list in admin that the customer will be able to buy directly from the products page, without needing to transform the rewards into voucher first. With this, we can set a specific amount of points/rewards to redeem the products.  I do understand that it won't be possible to partially buy the product with the rewards if the customer has not enough points/rewards. Yes, it can be a nightmare especially if we need to take tax into consideration, etc.

However, I don't think you should remove the process which requires to transform rewards into cash voucher. The customer should always have the option to use the rewards as voucher to deduct in the cart or use the rewards to redeem a product IF they have sufficient points/rewards. This will be beneficial for both the customer and the seller.

For instance, when a customer purchases for $100, we can give 1000 points (10 pts for every $1). If we have both the voucher and gift redemption system, we can setup in a way where customer can redeem any products that requires 1000 points (maybe worth $10), or they can convert the 1000 pts into $1 cash voucher to be used in the cart. For customer, they will see it as 10% worth of rewards if they redeem product and for the seller, the cost of giving away product "worth" $10 is more cost effective than actually giving $10 voucher.

I'm using this form of redemption/rewards in my offline business and the customer are very happy with it. If this function can be made online together with the ability to generate vouchers, than, it'll be a great module indeed! Hope my suggestion helps. Look forward for your update!  :)

Jayasilen : Thanks for your reply.

The goal of the gifts list is the ability to limit the products which can be bought with the rewards.

There is a problem with the actual system (transformation into vouchers) : if the amount of the voucher is higher than the price of a product from one category selected in the module, the voucher apply to the total of the cart, not only to that product, so you can get product for free that shouldn't be allowed.

There's no possitibility to apply a global voucher only to a list of products...

So if I allow to use both features at the same time, the limitation is completely useless because the customer will be able to use his voucher on any product from any category, even if it's not in the gift list... That's why I would prefer to remove it, or allow to use only 1 feature at a time but not both, for people who prefers the actual system.

About the new feature (gifts list), actually I will use the price of the product as the rewards value needed to buy it. You won't be able to define (for now) a different price/point value. So if you want to set a different value for a product, you will have to duplicate it, then set a different price and check this one in your gifts list.

Yann,

I understand what you are trying to say. If create a new product with a different value for a product, wouldn't the customer be able to buy the same product at different prices? How do we prevent customer from having the access to purchase the product at the new value? Do we untick "Available for order" at the product settings and it'll still be included in the gift list?

There's something that I'd like to share with you if we only use gift redemption for the rewards program. Many customers would like to use the points to redeem the product partially and will want to pay for the balance. For instance, customers want to buy products valued at $10 by paying $5 and using rewards points that may "worth $5". So having the option of both voucher and gift might address this situation. The only work around that I can think of is combining your suggestion of creating products with new value and determine the rewards/conversion rate.

These are are just my thoughts. Hope it gives you some idea. Look forward for your update.

Cheers.

Hi are you working on a v1.7 module.

I hear you might need to re-write a lot of it.

Anyway 1.7 is not so good right now lots of fixes etc needed and more features.

However i am wanting to play with it  soon for the purpose of seeing if it`s worth switching too in the future but i must wait all the modules i use catch up to 1.7

Hello keitaro,

I'm actually finishing the new 4.0.0 version.

This version will include :

- compatibility with prestashop 1.7

- ability to define rewards product per product (and by level) for sponsorship

- ability to create a gifts list with products that your customer will be able to buy directly with their rewards, no need to transform into vouchers anymore, that's automatic !

- a new display for the "My rewards account" page.

- Italian translation

- a lot of minor improvements

- maybe more features... if I have time.

I'm doing my best to finish it before end of December.

Update version 4.0.0 is now available on my shop !

Version 4.0.0 is only for shops in a higher (or equal) version than 1.5.

This version IS NOT YET COMPATIBLE with Prestashop 1.7, because Prestashop 1.7.0.3 has some issues that the module can't solve... I hope there will be fixed in 1.7.0.4.

Fixes :

- The loyalty message on the product page appears only if the product is available for order. 
- Fix conflict with facebook API if it was already loaded by another module
- The minimum to unlock the sponsor reward now takes in account the VAT setting.

Some minor improvments

New Features (check screenshots) :
Gifts features : it's a new way to spend the rewards. You can easily create a gifts products list for your rewards program. Your customers will be able to buy products directly with their rewards from the product page, or the products lists pages, without having to transform them into vouchers first. You can decide exactly which products (even combinations !!!) can be bought with the rewards, and if they can also be bought normally or not.
Sponsorship rewards can now be customized product per product and level by level in the product sheet (just like loyalty rewards)
- You can now decide a minimum of orders to make before being able to use the gift / voucher / payment features.
New display for the rewards account page in the customer account, there's now 3 tabs allowing to see totals & available vouchers, rewards history, and vouchers history
- Statistics in admin are now using the shop context (you see statistics from the current shop)
- Validity date is now saved on each reward, that means you can change it in the module settings at anytime, it won't affect the old rewards.
- You can deactivate the reminder mail for a customer from his profile in admin
- The old system (transform rewards into vouchers) is still here, but it can't be choosen at the same time with the gifts feature. Moreover, the choice of the categories is not possible anymore, this feature wasn't working correctly due to prestashop limitations.

- Italian translation is included

Installation
Overwrite the folder in your FTP with the content of the new zip, then access to the "Modules" tab in your back-end to execute the update automatically.
Configure the new options and complete the translations for your custom languages.

Yann

post-78584-0-38047600-1482748078_thumb.png

post-78584-0-12019900-1482748082_thumb.png

post-78584-0-22365200-1482748085_thumb.png

post-78584-0-84355100-1482748088_thumb.png

post-78584-0-89240500-1482748092_thumb.png

post-78584-0-61611900-1482748095_thumb.png

Only minor updates are free, but versions with major new features or update due to prestashop major release (like prestashop 1.7) are paid.

That's why there's an update option you can buy on both my website and addons (called Zen option on addons).

Nothing force you to update, your version will continue to work without any problem on the 1.5.x or 1.6.x version of prestashop.

If you don't like to pay for updates, consider buying the lifetime upgrade option on my website ;-)

Saludos yo compré tu modulo y quiero actualizar a la versión 4.0 por favor como lo hago, ya que la versión anteriores tiene algunas limitaciones o no me funcionan algunos links por ejemplo el que dice No gracias no lleva a ningun lado del link

hi

verify
That customers have difficulty turning rewards into vouchers,
Many customers go back to buying without using rewards
Others after buying ask me to enter the discount
My opinion was to have something like the picture below
To be able to bypass the transformation of rewards into a voucher.
thanks

loyalty-points.jpg

Hell nuno.note,

Did you try the new version 4.0.0 ? It offers a new easy way to use the rewards by directly buying the products with the rewards points.

What you propose is not as easy as it seems, because in your example you don't consider any conditions to use the rewards, you can always use them.
But most of the users of my module wants to be able to limit them to categories or products, don't want the customer to be able to cumulate with others discounts etc...
Your proposal is good only if you have no restriction at all...

Hi Patanock

I have a feature request:

Feature Request

The ability to anonymize or suppress the sponsored from the sponsor.

Here is the use case:

We want sponsors to be able to sponsor and refer people. However we want the people who register under them to be anonymous to the sponsor (it should still be visible to the admin).

So instead of Paul seeing Tom, Sally and Jane under them. They can see Sponsored #1 , Sponsored #2 etc. That way they still accrue points but don't know who bought anything.

Hi

Is it possible to define some aging for loyalty points - so that when user doesn't use his loyalt points within year - they are canceled.

Why I am asking this feature - this module converted all old loyalty points also - very good. I set up 90 day notification - and now after each 90 days -my inbox is full of not delivered e-mails. Yesterday I cancelled manually around 10-15 user loyalti points - and all points are more than two years old and users doesn't work any more in these company’s.

Hello everybody,

The new version compatible with Prestashop 1.7 is almost ready.

I'm looking for someone able to translate some missing part of my module in Spanish language, someone really speaking Spanish as native language ;-).

There's around 200 words / sentences to translate.

Is someone available to help me ? I can offer the update in exchange.

Updates version 4.0.1 and 4.1.0 are now available on my shop !

Theses versions are only for shops in a higher (or equal) version than 1.5.

VERSION 4.0.1

This version IS NOT COMPATIBLE with Prestashop 1.7.
It's a bug fix release for the previous 4.0.0 version (free for people who already have 4.0.0).

Fixes :

- Fix on the gift products feature (list in the rewards page and price display in other currencies than the default shop currency) 
- Loyalty message or "Buy with my rewards" buttons are not displayed anymore in the QuickView page for a product

- Fix on statistics, some customers where counted twice.

- Fix on Facebook API initialization for the Facebook Like reward : no reward were given anymore, it's fixed now.

- Fix on Reminder email activation : on 4.0.0 version, all customers imported from the standart loyalty module had reminder set to off by default.

- Fix on Reminder email content : the name used for the rewards was not loaded from the customer's template of settings, the default name was always used.

- Better responsive display for the rewards page and the sponsorship form.

- The "Rules of the sponsorship program" page is now using the CSS of the theme.

- Missing icon on prestashop 1.5.x for the "share with sponsorship" feature on the product page

Some minor improvments

VERSION 4.1.0

This version IS COMPATIBLE with Prestashop 1.7. It's a major (paid) release, available only for new people or people who subscribed to the update option.

Fixes :

- All 4.0.1 fixes

News features :

- compatibility with prestashop 1.7

- New positions to display the Facebook like button (on the Nav bar at the top of the screen).

Installation

Yann

Updates version 4.0.1 and 4.1.0 are now available on my shop !

VERSION 4.0.1

It's a bug fix release for the previous 4.0.0 version (free for people who already have 4.0.0).

Fixes :

- Fix on the gift products feature (list in the rewards page and price display in other currencies than the default shop currency) 

- Loyalty message or "Buy with my rewards" buttons are not displayed anymore in the QuickView page for a product

- Fix on statistics, some customers where counted twice.

- Fix on Facebook API initialization for the Facebook Like reward : no reward were given anymore, it's fixed now.

- Fix on Reminder email activation : on 4.0.0 version, all customers imported from the standart loyalty module had reminder set to off by default.

- Fix on Reminder email content : the name used for the rewards was not loaded from the customer's template of settings, the default name was always used.

- Better responsive display for the rewards page and the sponsorship form.

- The "Rules of the sponsorship program" page is now using the CSS of the theme.

- Missing icon on prestashop 1.5.x for the "share with sponsorship" feature on the product page

Some minor improvments

VERSION 4.1.0

This version IS COMPATIBLE with Prestashop 1.7. It's a major (paid) release, available only for new people or people who subscribed to the update option.

Fixes :

- All 4.0.1 fixes

News features :

- New positions to display the Facebook like button (on the Nav bar at the top of the screen).

Installation

Yann

Hi Patanock it's this update avalaible in addons.prestashop??

I cant see  :(

For some reason, the amount of points get doubled somewhere between checkout and order confirmation. Am I the only one facing this problem?

For example, at checkout it says I should get 200 points, I place the order, and when the order status is set to "delivered" I get the reward activation email that says I got 400 points. The amount of points received (in my account) is indeed 400. 

Am I missing something?

Thanks!

I'm using 4.0.0 version of the module, and Prestashop 1.6.1.3.

I've reset the settings to defaults, and tried again. The problem is persistent. 

It doubles the amount for both points or money.

I've attached some screenshots of the settings, cart and validation e-mail:

Later edit:

The problem was caused by other things, unrelated to this module! Fixed and everything works fine now!

Edited by gabitzish

Updates version 4.0.2 and 4.1.1 are now available on my shop !

VERSION 4.0.2

It's a bug fix release for the previous 4.0.x version (free for people who already have 4.0.x).

VERSION 4.1.1

This version IS COMPATIBLE with Prestashop 1.7.
It's a bug fix release for the previous 4.1.x version (free for people who already have 4.1.x).

DETAIL OF CHANGES IN THESE RELEASES:

Fixes :

- Minimum for the order wasn't applied on vouchers generated to buy gift products
- Gifts list had issue on old 1.5.x version of prestashop
- Sometimes, the "Buy with my rewards" button wasn't displayed on the product page

Installation :

Yann

Hello!

Is it possible to use the affiliate system with discount voucher codes? It seems not...

Many of our partners didn't want to share an affiliate link (bad business image), but would be ok to share some discount codes with there community, on Facebook, twitter...

So it would be really great to be able to give them a % on sales made with a specific voucher.

I will buy your module when it will be available.

Edited by Darion75

Bonjour,

Pour le module All in one Reward, version 4.1.1 

Je cherche où regler la valeur de "la periode de Retour" qu'on trouve dans le message "En attente de validation (période de retour)". Ce choix peut s'effectuer pour la validation des commandes pour le parrainage d'un parrain.

Merci par avance de vos précisions.

Bien a vous

François Lerebourg

Hi Patanock,

Today I have same problem with other afiliate customer, his have 34 euros (rewards) in his account but can´t convert in coupon because button it's missing.

Module versión 4.1.1

Customer account

QpcsvF2.png

Customer data and groups

tEKIu96.png

Module options:

V9Yap5l.png
Edited by TechnoSpain

I have a problem with v 4.1.1 on PS 1.6.0.14. After instalation there is a problem like this:

[PrestaShop] Fatal error in module file :/home/admin/domains/*******/public_html/modules/allinone_rewards/plugins/RewardsSponsorshipPlugin.php:
syntax error, unexpected T_OBJECT_OPERATOR, expecting ')'

There isn't info about a line where is error in code.

I try to install form backend module panel after login and another way by download from addons.prestashop.com and upload in backend module panel. All the time there is the same error.

I can't use the module panel until I remove the plug-in from the ftp server. This module block all backend module.

21 hours ago, Patanock2 said:

Hello Marioss82,

Sorry for this issue, I just send you a message on addons with the Fix, it's due to your old PHP version.

Patanock2, can you read my post please?

Edited by TechnoSpain

I see that the loyalty program deducts all the vouchers.  That does not make sense in the case of shipping discount.  A customer buys a product for 100.00 but free shipping is enabled.  the loyalty points should be for 100.00 not for 100.00 less shipping discount.  Is there a way to solve this problem?  this does not work for any shipping discount eg. 50% shipping discount. 

Thanks.

Hello,

If you need support for the module, please contact me rather by email : contact (at) prestaplugins.com

And please, send me maximum details :
- your version of prestashop
- your version of the module
- a customer test account
- how to reproduce
- screenshots
- an admin account with the back-end URL

Updates version 4.0.3 and 4.1.2 are now available on my shop !

VERSION 4.0.3
It's a bug fix release for the previous 4.0.x version (free for people who already have 4.0.x).

VERSION 4.1.2
It's a bug fix release for the previous 4.1.x version (free for people who already have 4.1.x).

DETAIL OF CHANGES IN THESE RELEASES :

• Fix for the attachment of the invoice to the mail sent to the admin when the customer ask for payment
  • Fix error on the registration form when the sponsorship program is turned off on prestashop 1.7.x
  • Compatiblity with old version of PHP
  • Better computation of the sponsorship statistics when using MLM
  • Fix for datepicker field on the product form in admin
  • Fix warning appearing sometimes on the product page in front-end
  • Added Polish language

Installation :

Yann

Buy the module

Dear Gentleman , i am considering buying this module but i run my shop in german . Can someone share the german translation with me .  You can easily contact me under info@parfumshop24.com . 

Thanks for helping 

Björn Weber 

Updates version 4.0.4 and 4.1.3 are now available on my shop !

VERSION 4.0.4

VERSION 4.1.3

• Swedish and Canadian languages have been added.
  • An italian template of mail has been fixed
  • Cart is now correctly updated when buying a gift product with the rewards on prestashop 1.7.x
  • Some installation problems have been fixed on prestashop 1.7.x (some hooks could be missing)
  • Loyalty message, and sponsorship share link are not displayed anymore in the "quickview" mode of the product
  • Fix for some templates not perfectly compatible with prestashop 1.7.x
  • Minor improvements

DUE TO A CHANGE IN THE FACEBOOK API, IT'S NOT POSSIBLE ANYMORE TO DETECT THE "LIKE" OF YOUR FANPAGE CORRECTLY.
    FACEBOOK HAS REMOVED THIS FEATURE FROM ITS API, I'M SORRY BUT THAT'S NOT MY FAULT...
    YOU CAN KEEP USING THE FACEBOOK PLUGIN TO COLLECT NEW FANS, BUT YOU SHOULDN'T TALK ABOUT A REWARD ANYMORE.
    I'M WORKING ON A NEW FEATURE WHERE YOU CAN REWARD FOR "SHARE" INSTEAD OF "LIKE". DON'T ASK ME WHEN IT WILL BE READY... I HAVE NO IDEA.

Installation :

Yann

Buy the module

Bonjour,

Je suis sous Prestashop 1.6.0.9, j'ai la version 4.1.1 de votre module.

J'ai deux soucis :

1/  J'essaye de faire la mise à jour 4.1.3  mais il y a un message das le backoffice qui dit : 

Vous devez être connecté à votre compte Prestashop Addons pour actualiser le module allinone_rewards

Je l'avais acheté directement sur votre site développeur à l'époque et non sur Prestashop Addons. Du coup je ne peux pas le mettre à jour ?

2/ Donc, je me suis dit, tant pis... je reste avec la version 4.1.1, mais quand le module est activé, et que je vais voir le profil d'un client via le backoffice. J'ai l'impression que le module fait planter ma page et j'ai ce message :

[PrestaShopDatabaseException]

Unknown column 'r.reason' in 'field list'

SELECT r.id_order AS id_order, r.id_customer, r.id_reward_state, r.date_add AS date, r.date_end, ROUND((o.total_paid - o.total_shipping), 2) AS total_without_shipping, o.id_currency, r.credits, r.id_reward, r.id_reward_state, r.plugin, r.reason, rsl.name AS state
		FROM `ps_rewards` r
		LEFT JOIN `ps_orders` o USING (id_order)
		LEFT JOIN `ps_rewards_state_lang` rsl ON (r.id_reward_state = rsl.id_reward_state AND rsl.id_lang = 1)
		WHERE r.id_customer = 207 GROUP BY r.id_reward ORDER BY r.date_add DESC, r.id_reward DESC 

at line 635 in file classes/db/Db.php

629. 			WebserviceRequest::getInstance()->setError(500, '[SQL Error] '.$this->getMsgError().'. From '.(isset($dbg[3]['class']) ? $dbg[3]['class'] : '').'->'.$dbg[3]['function'].'() Query was : '.$sql, 97);
630. 		}
631. 		else if (_PS_DEBUG_SQL_ && $errno && !defined('PS_INSTALLATION_IN_PROGRESS'))
632. 		{
633. 			if ($sql)
634. 				throw new PrestaShopDatabaseException($this->getMsgError().'<br /><br /><pre>'.$sql.'</pre>');
635. 			throw new PrestaShopDatabaseException($this->getMsgError());
636. 		}
637. 	}
639. 	/**

Pourquoi ? Que faire ? 

En attendant, je suis obligé de le désactiver pour pouvoir accéder au profil de mes clients.

Merci d'avance,

Bonjour,

Dans tous les cas, le plus simple pour obtenir la mise à jour est de renseigner votre licence sur le 1er onglet du module, et de cliquer sur le bouton permettant de réclamer la nouvelle version, quand il y en a une.

De mon côté quand je reçois la demande, je vérifie si vous y avez droit ou non, et je vous l'envoie.

La mise à jour automatique n'est possible que pour les achats effectués sur addons.

Le problème que vous avez ne doit pas dater d'hier... Cette colonne a été ajouté en 1.9 dans le module, il y a des années... Visiblement elle est manquante dans votre base de données, c'est donc qu'une mise à jour n'a pas été effectuée correctement, mais depuis le module ne doit plus marcher, aucune récompense ne doit être créée... A moins que vous ayez fait une mise à jour récemment depuis une version antérieure à la 1.9 ???

Bonjour,

Merci pour votre réponse rapide.

D'accord, je viens de rajouter le numéro de licence (numéro de commande) pour vérification :)

Concernant le souci de la BDD, je ne sais pas trop l'historique d'installation du module, mais que me conseillez-vous ? de le réinitialiser ? de le desinstaller et de reinstaller le zip allinone_rewards-v4.1.1.zip   ?

Merci

Updates version 4.0.5 and 4.1.4 are now available on my shop !

VERSION 4.0.5

VERSION 4.1.4

• Sponsorship vouchers in percentage (offered to the sponsored friend) are now limited to the products from the selected categories only
  • On prestashop 1.7, it wasn't possible to enter the sponsor code in the registration form from the cart summary, it has been fixed
  • The "live" Sponsor validation is now also available in the OPC registration form
  • Better compatibility with custom One Page Checkout module ("Module One Page Checkout PS" for example)
  • The sponsorship statistics don't include the shipping value anymore
  • When the rewrite rules were turned off on PS 1.7, the sponsorship popup couldn't be displayed due to a 404 error
  • Minor improvments

DUE TO A CHANGE IN THE FACEBOOK API, IT'S NOT POSSIBLE ANYMORE TO DETECT THE "LIKE" OF YOUR FANPAGE CORRECTLY.
    FACEBOOK HAS REMOVED THIS FEATURE FROM ITS API, I'M SORRY BUT THAT'S NOT MY FAULT...
    YOU CAN KEEP USING THE FACEBOOK PLUGIN TO COLLECT NEW FANS, BUT YOU SHOULDN'T TALK ABOUT A REWARD ANYMORE.
    I'M WORKING ON A NEW FEATURE WHERE YOU CAN REWARD FOR "SHARE" INSTEAD OF "LIKE". DON'T ASK ME WHEN IT WILL BE READY... I HAVE NO IDEA.

Installation :

Yann

Buy the module

Hello

I'm trying to use the rewards catalog and I created a specific category with products to use for rewards catalog.

But in the product list of this category (rewards catalog) I see the real price of the product in Euro.

I'm wondering if is possible to see the value of the product in points instead of euro.

Is there a way to get this solution?

Thanks and regards

Davide