[SOLVED] blank page frontside

I made ​​a new website on a different folder, when I finished the set in the root, I changed the configuration in config file ... I deleted the cache etc etc ...

I enter the admin side, while the front side I see only a blank page ...

I also tried to make from scratch ainstallazione prestashop but the result is not changed ... Alwaysblank page ....

WHY??

regards

max

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyCompilerException' with message 'Syntax Error in template "/web/htdocs/www.XXXXXXX/home/modules/blockuserinfo/blockuserinfo.tpl" on line 3 ".style1 {color: #FFFFFF}" - Unexpected ": ", expected one of: "}" , " "' in /web/htdocs/www.XXXXXXXXX/home/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php:431 Stack trace: #0 /web/htdocs/www.XXXXXXXX/home/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templateparser.php(2855): Smarty_Internal_TemplateCompilerBase->trigger_template_error() #1 /web/htdocs/www.XXXXXXXXX/home/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templateparser.php(2920): Smarty_Internal_Templateparser->yy_syntax_error(2, ': ') #2 /web/htdocs/www.XXXXXXXX/home/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_smartytemplatecompiler.php(51): Smarty_Internal_Templateparser->doParse(2, ': ') #3 /web/htdocs/www.XXXXXXXXX/home/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php(82): Smarty_Internal_SmartyTemplateCompiler->doCompile( in /web/htdocs/www.XXXXXXXXXX/home/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php on line 431

this errors...

the link you gave me speak almost the same thing ... but do not give solutions ...

speak to chmod 775 or 777

my permissions to the folders shown are 777, but does not work... :-(

Could you PM me with your website URL, along with the contents of your config file? Copy/paste is fine.

-Mike

is on:

/* Debug only */

@ini_set('display_errors', 'on');

necessarily have to see the errors

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyCompilerException' with message 'Syntax Error in template "/web/htdocs/www.XXXXXXXX/home/modules/blockuserinfo/blockuserinfo.tpl" on line 3 ".style1 {color: #FFFFFF}" - Unexpected ": ", expected one of: "}" , " "' in /web/htdocs/www.XXXXXXXXX/home/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php:431 Stack trace: #0 /web/htdocs/www.XXXXXXXX/home/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templateparser.php(2855): Smarty_Internal_TemplateCompilerBase->trigger_template_error() #1 /web/htdocs/www.XXXXXXXX/home/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templateparser.php(2920): Smarty_Internal_Templateparser->yy_syntax_error(2, ': ') #2 /web/htdocs/www.XXXXXXXXX/home/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_smartytemplatecompiler.php(51): Smarty_Internal_Templateparser->doParse(2, ': ') #3 /web/htdocs/www.XXXXXXX/home/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php(82): Smarty_Internal_SmartyTemplateCompiler->doCompile( in /web/htdocs/www.XXXXXXXX/home/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php on line 431

I solved this way

I scaricatio the original version of prestashop, it installed and now the site is seen.

hours I'm slowly putting my theme and transferred my database ... Unfortunately many things I doover again ...

the problem of prestashop, depends in transferring an installation from one folder to another folder... I noticed that it is a known issue among users of prestashop ... I found a lot of requests for helpwith this problem and many have no solution ....

IS VERY IMPORTANT TO TAKE ACTION TO CHANGE THIS PROBLEM ALL DEPENDS TO "SMARTY" AND SMARTY_V2" FOLDER

i have a similar problem...i buyed a dedicated server and transfered my entire old httpdocs folder to the new server. I also restored every mysql backup for the databases with correct names, usernames and passwords. I can't use the old domain yet, 'cause i'm in production for that, but the new IP is good to browse. Now i'm able to see back office but not front office, always a blank page even if i set

@ini_set('display_errors', 'On');
define('_PS_DEBUG_SQL_', true);

into config.inc.php

can be something related to settings.inc.php and _COOKIE_KEY_ ..._RIJNDAEL_KEY_ ???

please help. thanks

if i try to change something into performance i receive the following:

Warning: file_put_contents(/home/demo/www/it/admin23/tabs/../../config/settings.inc.php) [function.file-put-contents]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/demo/www/it/admin23/tabs/AdminPerformance.php on line 137

what's wrong?

who knows why in the old ftp filezilla views the permissions like -rw-r--r-- for some files and the new are adfrw (0755) for the same files instead??? is it important? how to avoid?

Nevermind: it's about the ftp protocol, i used port 22 and now is 21... but i prefer sftp on 22

• 1 year later...