[SOLVED] Prestashop & Quickbooks

Hi All:

We are working on setting up our online shop and wondered if anyone has used any products that intigrate with Quickbooks.

I have found many different products while searching the web but wanted to get some feedback from those who may have actually used them.

Please tell me your pro's and con's if you have any.

That looks interesting, one question though I see it says get additional modules to intigrate with Quickbooks.

I can only assume that it does not intigrate right out of the box, and is there additional fees for the add ons.

I looked through the four pages associated with Store Manager (shipping & Logistics) and did not see any add ons.

THANKS for the reply.

Hi tdr170,

Yes, the Quickbooks addon does cost extra, but right now that is truly the best option for seamless integration. We work closely with the Store Manager team to ensure that they are providing only the highest quality products in conjunction with their base software.

If you would like, I can probably have a member of their team respond to you on this thread with more information. Please let me know.

-Mike

I am building the site for someone else I will talk it over with them but I am sure they will want this as they use Quickbooks for their accountant.

They have asked about whether Prestashop would be able to link to Quickbooks or not so thanks for the info.

I will pm you as soon as I know something.

I downloaded the Store Manager software to try it, but I didn't have any luck connecting to the database. I tried the 3 methods available for connection.

Apparently my hosting company ipage.com does not allow to remotely connect to the database for security reasons. Does anyone know a way around this?

thanks in advance!

Thank you Mike, I got an email from them telling me to try a bridge connection, I had already tried that but I went for a second time to try and it was successful.

Apparently there was nothing wrong the first time but StoreManager has a misleading message on the configuration. While testing the bridge connection it throws an error "Cannot find ____ database. Create new database?" It sounded to me like it did not find the database in the server when in fact all it wanted was to create a temp database which it has to do to achieve the bridge connection.

Thanks a lot.

• 10 months later...

Hi all,

I downloaded the Store Manager for free trial version and when im try to configure/install it on the first step i already encounter an error that it say's "parameter is incorrect" so ill try another work station because or maybe their is an issue in my User Account since im not using admin user but their's still error i encounter and it say's "Invalid namespace".

Please help me regarding about this.

Thanks in Advance. :)