My Account block [on footer] by prestashop translation won't work.

Hello,

I am currently in the phase of experimenting with my webshop before it goes live.

I have gotten around the translations but one things seems very stuborn and won't translate:

The My account block.

I have tried everything... the language file is in the right format in the right directory but the block always

stays in english:

My account:

My orders

MY credit slips

My addresses

My personal info

My vouchers

How can i fix this so it will translate to the right language?

There is no configuration or setting on the module itself and i have moved around all the right language php files but it just won't access them, when i change the directory of the blockmyaccountfooter to something else the whole thing dissapears, so i know that is the right directory.

Please help :)

Yes, but now i have a problem with a module.

After you pay and you get the conrimation:

Your order on ****

is complete.

Thank you!

You have chosen the Klarna method.

Your order will be sent very soon.

It always stays in english.

I have tried everything.

I translated all the modules, made sure the "language".php file is correct and in the right folder

It just always return the enlish default values... it's crazy....

Any ideas?

Thanks.

• 1 year later...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I FIND IT !!!!!!!!!

after 18 hrs working hard, i find the way !!! :D :D :D:))) 

for some secret reasons, i got this error when I went to update "my-account" translation data from admin panel:

Warning, your PHP configuration limits the maximum number of fields to post in a form: 1000 for max_input_vars.
Please ask your hosting provider to increase the this limit to 1318 at least or edit the translation file manually.

and my host administrator said to me we cant change the value for security reasons...

then i went to translate the files manually.. and many problems occurred...

now i write the way here:

For translate every tpl file (not files in the folders) in the "themes/THEME_NAME/" you must go to the "themes/THEME_NAME/lang/Your_LANGUAGE.php" and do this:

1- open this site "http://md5encryption.com

2- for example for translate "my-account.tpl" to deutsch add this lines to "themes/THEME_NAME/lang/De.php" : 

$_LANG['my-account_95d2137c196c7f84df5753ed78f18332'] = 'xxx';

3- "my-account" is the name of tpl file that you want translate.

4- "95d2137c196c7f84df5753ed78f18332" is the MD5 encrypted of "My vouchers" that you can get it from "http://md5encryption.com

5- "xxx" is the translated word. 

hope you get this post useful. .  have fun..

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Hello,

how can change the translation "My alerts" in footer block? I have find that the add this line in blockmyaccountfooter.tpl 

{$HOOK_BLOCK_MY_ACCOUNT}

Have you any idea where is the file that for this translation?

Thank you very much

Luca

• 2 years later...

I just took a closer look, it's strange in the languages folder of the theme, I find the file "ShopThemeCustomeraccount.fr-FR.xlf" well translated, but still no result in front end

<trans-unit id="f2fc7490cbdb0db5cd6f1a4e7edb0da1">
        <source>My Account</source>
        <target>My Account</target>

f2fc7490cbdb0db5cd6f1a4e7e7edb0da1 is well equal to Your account and the two "Mon Compte" are the French translations??? je suis perdu...

Edited by lestyx (see edit history)

I found it is necessary to go to translation admin side to choose the drop-down menu "Type oof translation" Theme translation, then below choose your theme, then. still below choose the language to translate the languages you want to translate. In the new window choose in the left menu "shop/theme/Customeraccount. This is where you can translate the module.