Header Links - Smarty / Black-Diamond - How to edit?

Hi guys, i'm either a numpty or this is less than obvious...

My [spam-filter] and I are working on our Small business website using Prestashop and have selected the Black Diamond theme as the one that most appeals... My [spam-filter] has been doing most of the work on it from the web ui and I get dragged in for command line work as required....

In order to make the buttons across the top header of the theme appear in english (not french) I had to edit source code on two instances of "%%noisenoisenoise%%header.tpl.php" and change French words to English.

I would've figured for a powerful gui-driven tool like Prestashop that this sorta stuff would've been editable from the GUI. It appears to be something 'Smarty' generates but I was unable to find a means to edit this that wasn't from commandline.

Guidance appreciated! Search gave me a few clues but nothing directly helpful at this stage.

Cheers

I have no idea how the theme is or where to get it but if those buttons are on your header you need to find the header.tpl at your theme folder in use. And check for the buttons words I gues if is in French at Home link probably has " Accueil " on it and the proper way to have any names or words at Presta is by having them inside this {l s='Accueil'} or another example will be {l s='Home'} this way it will appear at your
Back Office >> Tools >> Translations
(Front Office Translation)
so you can add any translation of any language you have in use :smirk:

Thanks for the pointers guys. the header.tpl file is the file I needed. As our target audience is 100% english speaking we're not worried about language support at this juncture.

Now if only Prestashop could generate on-demand invoices... then we wouldn't have to run another invoicing package side-by-side for non-online-purchases...