Rhapsody

[solved] Need to Merge Two Customer Accounts

I have a customer who registered and ordered with one email address. Subsequent to that order, he registered with his new email address and ordered with his new email address. Is there a way I can merge his old account / orders with his new account so everything shows up with his new email login?

Edit: I used brute force approach with phpmyadmin access to database. I located and changed the id_customer filed in the various database tables associated with the old email address to that associated with the new email address. I located the following tables that have the id_customer field (ps_customer has the master id_customer filed):

(all prefaced with ps_): address, cart, customer_group, customer_thread, message, orders, order_return, order_slip

hi there, how have you been.

it would take some manipulation in the database to associate the old orders with the new account, but it is certainly do-able. PM me if you would like to explore it further.