Requesting a simple module [Payd]

Jikdor

Hello Prestashop developers!

I need a simple module that will randomize some images for me. I have a image slider on my website that displays the images in the order the img tags are in the html. Right now the img tags are manual put in the template and will of course always show in the same order and not random as I want. the slider is 700 x 350 pixels. I have looked trough the addons, there are loads of images sliders but I did not find anyone that did what i wanted to do. I would like a module that dose these things:

• The ability to be able upload images to the database in the back office and view a thumbnail of all uploaded images (maybe 50 per page) with a "x" next to it that lets me delete it if I want.
  • A field for a link with each image.
  • No resize needed except for the thumbnail.
  • Will output the images in a random order on the front page.
  • No work with the slider itself is needed, it's already in place, I only want img tags outputed in the template in a random order instead of a fixed.
  • All the images in the slider loads at the same, so it can't load all of the hundreds or possibly thousands of images I will have in the database. I would like a field in the settings where I could enter how many images that should be displayed on the front page. Possibly with about 30 as default.

I am not willing to page a huge amount of money for a custom module but I am willing to pay for it. Probably the amount it would sell for on the Addons page. I think this is very simple module and for someone that's experienced with making modules this should be a peace of cake. Let me know if you're interested in helping me out with this! :)