Job Offer - Fix Our Store / Upgrade

totallybike

Basically here is the issue:

Shop is totallybike.com

Followed the upgrade guide and everything went fine up until I tested the new version and it seems to be working for the homepage only. The old version is coming up as a SQL error for shop and admin.

I have tried:

1. Reinstalling new version.

2. Deleting new version, uploading old database and uploading old files on hosting account prior to install of new version - Result = same SQL error!

3. After step 2, reinstalling new version again. Result = came up with error for id_tax in database and totallybike.com/prestashop loads but trying to go anywhere other than homepage results in same SQL error.

I have stored locally on my PC:

1. Database backed up from Back Office prior to upgrade attempt

2. Database backed up from PHPMyAdmin prior to upgrade attempt

3. Back up of all files from my hosting account public/html folder

I can supply login details for:

prestashop back office

cPanel - which includes phpmyadmin

ftp

etc

It is currently running the new version on totallybike.com/prestashop

We had a few unique things set up in our old shop, such as a background image and removing the add to cart buttons in the list view. I don't mind if the code has to revert back to the original Prestashop code as I am planning on changing the theme or editing the layout/colour scheme anyway.

I would like the new version to work on totallybike.com, for my purchased module (one page checkout) to work, and to clean up my hosting account so that all the old and unnecessary files are removed.

Wish I’d never started this as I was happy with the old version but was told this newer version would be faster and safer!!!

Can you let me know if this is something one of you can fix for us or if I’m best deleting everything and installing a new shop (someone said to do this then switch the old database to the new shop but I don’t want to lose all of the info as it’s taken quite a bit of work to get to where we were at) and then starting to input all of my products again! If this needs done I’ll need to start asap as I’ve already lost about 1 week of trading! Could you also let me know how much per hour you charge, how many hrs work it would be so we can work out the cost and when you could do it or if you'd charge a fixed price.

Thanks

Gary