No Products Displayed Inside Categories.

Hello,

I've added 2 categories, and another 2 subcategories inside one of the categories. I've added some products in both categories and subcategories. I've configured some of the products to be displayed in the first page and also inside of their correspondent category, and some others only inside their category/subcategory.

When I access to my home page, the initial products are displayed there but when I select a category/subcategory, the program doesn't display any product. At the top of the page, it shows the name of the category, and the correct number of products in the category but after that nothing! When adding the products I activated the show option for each product so I don't understand why they are not displayed! Help please.

Thanks.

Hello,

I've added 2 categories, and another 2 subcategories inside one of the categories. I've added some products in both categories and subcategories. I've configured some of the products to be displayed in the first page and also inside of their correspondent category, and some others only inside their category/subcategory.

When I access to my home page, the initial products are displayed there but when I select a category/subcategory, the program doesn't display any product. At the top of the page, it shows the name of the category, and the correct number of products in the category but after that nothing! When adding the products I activated the show option for each product so I don't understand why they are not displayed! Help please.

Thanks.

Hi

I suggest you report this on the prestashop bug tracker where you can also read similar problems from other users and try to fix yours. The developers will also help you with this.

http://forge.prestashop.com

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...