FrenchMaster

Actual Danish Language

Hello !

unfortunately the actual danish language doesn't work with the actual prestashop 1.4.6.2 version (frontoffice is not translated at all, all fields are blank)

and... google translation is nt working anymore :(

does someone has translated the frontpage in danish ? can you share (export) your translation ?

Thanks in advance

I recently installede af 1.4.6.2 useing the official lang. pack. And it works just fine.

Hello !

unfortunately the actual danish language doesn't work with the actual prestashop 1.4.6.2 version (frontoffice is not translated at all, all fields are blank)

and... google translation is nt working anymore :(

does someone has translated the frontpage in danish ? can you share (export) your translation ?

Thanks in advance

same problem i have

Probably you installed a new theme. If you try the default theme the Danish translations should work.

/Kjeld

Yes indeed I use another template... so I moved the da.php file from prestashop theme into my new template/lang folder and all is working now

Thanks a lot for your help !

Try copying the file themes/prestashop/lang/da.php to the corresponding directory for your theme.

/Kjeld

Den oversætter ikke Min konto(menuer) ELLER når du to checker ud. hele vejen.

Er der ikke en der kan uploade en da.php fil hvor alt er oversat.?? den er ikke til at finde.

-Dennis

Alt i front office er oversat til 1.4.6.2. Har du ikke filen themes/prestashop/lang/da.php?

/Kjeld

Alt i front office er oversat til 1.4.6.2. Har du ikke filen themes/prestashop/lang/da.php?

/Kjeld

Finns någon som har en komplett Dansk språkfil?

Corecosmetic du skal gå ind på bagkontor>tools>translation og helt på bunden kan du se KOPIER fra danish : prestashop (theme) Til: danish : (din ny theme) .

Edited by aaesis