Remove Everything From Registration Except Username And Email Address

Hello, my shop is a download only shop, so i do not need anything from the customer except username and email address when they register, i have looked all over this website for solution and either other peoples requests are ignored or given some random answer

so, has anyone got either a module to remove everything from registration except username and email address or knows how to remove everything from registration except username and email address

i would appreciate their replies

thanks

yourtheme / identity.tpl

I made changes, also, for the customer registration. I commented out the fields that I did not want. I'm not a coder, but I took a chance and it worked. Maybe someone that knows code can help you further.

You inclose what you don't want with {* at the beginning of code, and *} at the end of code.

Example:

color: white; {* width: 50px; *} padding: 5px; That would stop width: 50px from being displayed.

I'm not a coder, so you may want to wait until someone else can show you what to do. You will need to know exactly where to start and stop the comments - or you can create a real mess! Hopefully, someone else will help you soon.

• 7 months later...