jaloise

I need a pack module

I want the same!

Lol, it's impossible to get it!!! I can't find it and u?

• Like 1

We use that Pack module, and can highly recommend it. Support is great there, and very well build modules!

Lol, it's impossible to get it!!! I can't find it and u?

I haven´t found a cheaper solution yet.

I haven´t found a cheaper solution yet.

It's impossible... If u find it make me know.

hi keutche,

it might be something i am looking for too. Are you the developper of this module? If yes i'd like to know more of it. Maybe i can helpdebugging it.

Hi Joglon,

yes I am the developper of this module. PM if you want more information about it

Hi Zumx,

No I don't think so :)

In fact, Prestashop allows you to create pack, but if your product has some combinations, you can't allow customer to select between different combinations in a pack. Only option is default one.

anyone knowing any more modules that have pack+combination options ánd correct stock management? I really need this urgently!

Just wished PS allowed packs to choose ID numbers from a product that has combinations. I'm putting together a new PS site in which all products have 2, 4 and 8oz bottles and the packs, some contain 4oz of a product and some contain 2oz of the same product. I really don't want to have 3 products that are the same just different bottle sizes.

In looking at the demo, it appears the module allows for the customer to choose different options whereas the packs I have, have a 'set' number of different formulas and bottle sizes that make up the pack. Does this module allow this?