nyett

[FREE THEME 1.4.6] COOL PUTIH - 1 column with beautiful effect

Looks really great nyett ;)

Thanks for sharing it with the PS community.

Regards,

ysco..

• Like 1

Thanks all for downloading :)

@rakepl : thanks for your suggestion, i'll consider it.

nice theme. thanks. How to insert the left block this theme ?

it is one-column theme :) so the left and right block won't be shown..

Very nice theme. Works 100%

I had a bit of trouble with the slider so I installed the Bazinga Kinky slider instead as it suits my needs.

Again, thank you.

• Like 1

Nice theme. Thank you! Does anyone know how to fix top menu? My disappear.

http://abellagifts.com/

I also need to know how to show newest product on Home featured products. I know I need to change code on homefeature.tpl. But not sure how to do it. Can anyone help please?

hi nyett, gimana kl mau jadiin dua column? hehe. versi 1.4.3 compatible ga y?

Silly question, but have you installed it in the modules? Search "Top horizontal" in the modules list and just check

Ok, my turn.

Which file do I need to edit to change the powered by and comany name 2012?

Ive tried the cms.tpl and footer.tpl but non of these seem to have changed the wording.

Thanks

hi nyett, gimana kl mau jadiin dua column? hehe. versi 1.4.3 compatible ga y?

hi n1lady, this theme is only one column, to make it 2 columns, you need to change the css and header.tpl

I'm not sure if it will work on 1.4.3 :) but you can try it and share the result here

salam.

I also need to know how to show newest product on Home featured products. I know I need to change code on homefeature.tpl. But not sure how to do it. Can anyone help please?

Hi abella, thanks for using this theme :)

for the menu, please check if the Menu module has been installed.

the easiest way to show new products is activating new_product block into center column, but you need to change the css to make it the same look as featured_product block.

Ok, my turn.

Which file do I need to edit to change the powered by and comany name 2012?

Ive tried the cms.tpl and footer.tpl but non of these seem to have changed the wording.

Thanks

Hi omega :) thanks for your reply to abella.

Could you share your webshop URL here which using this theme?

To change the Company Name and Powered By, you can edit footer.tpl, but don't forget to set Force Compile (Yes), and Cache (No) on Preferences > Performance to get the result.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ;)

Nice theme, but I have general question. How it is about to use store locator. There was no possibility to check it on demo version, but it is very important to me in case that I have and one usual store, so I want to people can find it and all information about store in store locator. Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Darius ;)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ;)

Nice theme, but I have general question. How it is about to use store locator. There was no possibility to check it on demo version, but it is very important to me in case that I have and one usual store, so I want to people can find it and all information about store in store locator. Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Darius ;)

Hi, Merry Christmas too :) thanks for trying this theme. You could add a link "Our store" on the Footer block (Information block), I have add it to the demo website. It is on the configuration of CMS block module, select the checkbox to show "Our Store" link.

Hi omega :) thanks for your reply to abella.

Could you share your webshop URL here which using this theme?

To change the Company Name and Powered By, you can edit footer.tpl, but don't forget to set Force Compile (Yes), and Cache (No) on Preferences > Performance to get the result.

Hi nyett

Many thanks for that. It now works.

URL is www.wabi.cc

I will keep it live until later this evening as store is not ready with products. Just demo products at the moment.

I have left your link intact (AS REQUESTED to those who delete it) and will get you a beer in a few days.

Regards

Andy

Wabi Watch

• Like 1

Also, what is the ideal size to zoom product images currently 600x600 (scaled to 556x556) would be nice to have a larger image. Is this possible?

Also, what is the ideal size to zoom product images currently 600x600 (scaled to 556x556) would be nice to have a larger image. Is this possible?

600x600 is the default size, but you could try to change the image size on Preferences>Image, and regenerate the images again.

Thanks for sharing your website :)

Hi, Merry Christmas too :) thanks for trying this theme. You could add a link "Our store" on the Footer block (Information block), I have add it to the demo website. It is on the configuration of CMS block module, select the checkbox to show "Our Store" link.

Hei nyett ;)

Thanks for answer ;) I got it and it's works perfectly except one more thing :) I get a really huge pictures and texts, when you open a product :) How could it be changed? because I really would like to have them in little bit smaller sizes :)

Hei nyett ;)

Thanks for answer ;) I got it and it's works perfectly except one more thing :) I get a really huge pictures and texts, when you open a product :) How could it be changed? because I really would like to have them in little bit smaller sizes :)

Nice :)

Is it bigger than the demo picture and text size? It would be more clear if you could post a screenshot here.

Hi nyett

I have tried resizing the product image thick box to 800x800 but it still says that the images are scaled to 556x556, so regardless of what size I input, it will show them as 556x556

Nice :)

Is it bigger than the demo picture and text size? It would be more clear if you could post a screenshot here.

No it's not bigger, but it looks huge or maybe closer told unusual :) I fixed it more or less, but get other few problems, to change colors of menu text, because I get it in some way too light and move this java cart overview to left side as I moved the card :)

Thank you in advance ;)

Darius ;)

No it's not bigger, but it looks huge or maybe closer told unusual :) I fixed it more or less, but get other few problems, to change colors of menu text, because I get it in some way too light and move this java cart overview to left side as I moved the card :)

Thank you in advance ;)

Darius ;)

I saw that the bigger text size is set from the editor of product description (short and full description), you can change it directly from the editor. :)

or if you view it as Html, you can remove the 'span' tag, and keep the text inside.

<span style="font-size: 12pt; font-family: helvetica;">
</span>

for the other questions, I will see them deeper and reply after new year (on vacation).

Happy new year all :)

Hi nyett

I have tried resizing the product image thick box to 800x800 but it still says that the images are scaled to 556x556, so regardless of what size I input, it will show them as 556x556

Hi omega,

It seems that something need to be changed on the javascript (product.js and jquery.fancybox),

because by default the image shown inside the fancybox/thickbox is fit to the screen size.

I haven't been through this javascript. I'll try if I have time.

Hi there i am getting error 500 internal server error on FO anyone an idee what i am doing wrong

My shop is standard in dutch could this be the problem

Hi there i am getting error 500 internal server error on FO anyone an idee what i am doing wrong

How about if you use the default theme? Do you still get the 500 error?

Hello nyett,

I think your theme is super. Is it possible to have this mouseover effect included in any prestashop website. It really makes each product stand out. Best Regards, Larry

• Like 1

How about if you use the default theme? Do you still get the 500 error?

No my shop looks fine then, I do not understand i tried to install your theme 3 times now, everytime after putting back my backups of db and files

regards wim

Hello nyett,

I think your theme is super. Is it possible to have this mouseover effect included in any prestashop website. It really makes each product stand out. Best Regards, Larry

hi Larry, yes it is possible to have the effect on any prestashop website. :)

No my shop looks fine then, I do not understand i tried to install your theme 3 times now, everytime after putting back my backups of db and files

wim.wvdbroek.com

regards wim

hi wim,

it seems that there is a wrong directory permission setting on some modules used by this theme.

you can check the folder permission first. it is explained here

Hello nyett, is it possible for you to share how I can obtain this effect on my own website. I just downloaded the latest version of prestashop 1.4 - over the christmas period and just to let you know, i am just new to web designing. I am a graphic designer but i will learn fast. I am trying to put together a website for my own home run business. Any help will be very much appreciated. thank you very much and Best of luck for 2012.

regards,

Larry

Hello nyett, is it possible for you to share how I can obtain this effect on my own website. I just downloaded the latest version of prestashop 1.4 - over the christmas period and just to let you know, i am just new to web designing. I am a graphic designer but i will learn fast. I am trying to put together a website for my own home run business. Any help will be very much appreciated. thank you very much and Best of luck for 2012.

regards,

Larry

hi Larry, yes you can try to look at the css (product.css and homefeatured.css) there are additional styles when the product list is moused-over. also a short javascript on header.tpl to get the fade effect.

Hi,

Thank you for your nice theme.

As your theme has only one centre column, is there a way to amend some files, to have a fluid design :

that is to say, a way to have the display of the site on the whole screen width ? (whatever the screen resolution is).

Thank you in advance,

Patrick

• Like 1

hi wim, it seems that there is a wrong directory permission setting on some modules used by this theme. you can check the folder permission first. it is explained here

Ok that didnt work and it gets stranger, i did a clean install on an sub domain with the same directory rights as on the previous one, and gues what it works fine ???????????? i do not want to do all of my works with products , shipping and so on again so any ideas.

regards wim

Hello nyett,

Thanks for all your help. I will come back to you again when I have uploaded prestashop onto my website and maybe you can guide me through what I have to change to get this effect. I can give you my email if you require it. Take care & I hope you have a great 2012.

Best Regards,

Larry

Hi,

Thank you for your nice theme.

As your theme has only one centre column, is there a way to amend some files, to have a fluid design :

that is to say, a way to have the display of the site on the whole screen width ? (whatever the screen resolution is).

Thank you in advance,

Patrick

Hi Patrick, It has a fixed width 980px. Some CSS need to be modified if you want to make it fluid. By the way, why do you want a fluid layout?

Ok that didnt work and it gets stranger, i did a clean install on an sub domain with the same directory rights as on the previous one, and gues what it works fine ???????????? i do not want to do all of my works with products , shipping and so on again so any ideas.

regards wim

Hi Wim, sorry I still have no idea why it works on a new installation :wacko:

Maybe anyone else can give a solution?

Hello nyett,

Thanks for all your help. I will come back to you again when I have uploaded prestashop onto my website and maybe you can guide me through what I have to change to get this effect. I can give you my email if you require it. Take care & I hope you have a great 2012.

Best Regards,

Larry

You're welcome, Larry. just contact me if you have any question.

hi nyett

i did a new install and it works now, but how can i change the Information section in the footer with regards to the Specials and new products and top sellers.

regards wim

hi nyett

i did a new install and it works now, but how can i change the Information section in the footer with regards to the Specials and new products and top sellers.

regards wim

Hallo wim,

the Specials, New Products, Top Sellers, and Contact Us links can't be changed from Backoffice, you need to edit file blockcms.tpl inside the theme folder > modules > blockcms.

the other links can be configured from BO > Modules > Front Office features > BlockCMS.

The theme works fine and well.

Here is a small problem. I have edited the footer to show the info I need to share, but there is a powered by prestashop in the information section.

How do I get rid and which file needs to be edited? I have looked everywhere.

Thanks

post-16002-0-85946000-1325804656_thumb.jpg

The theme works fine and well.

Here is a small problem. I have edited the footer to show the info I need to share, but there is a powered by prestashop in the information section.

How do I get rid and which file needs to be edited? I have looked everywhere.

Thanks

It is configurable on Backoffice > Module > Front Office features > CMS Block. Deselect the option 'display powered by prestashop'.

Hi Patrick, It has a fixed width 980px. Some CSS need to be modified if you want to make it fluid. By the way, why do you want a fluid layout?

1-I would like to have a fluid layout for the following reasons :

- I thank that it's a pity to use only 980 px when most of the screens have a really higher resolution

- As for examples, Amazon and Google use fluid layout.

In the global.css file of the default Prestashop theme is the following :

/* global layout */

#page {

width: 980px;

margin: 0 auto 2px auto;

text-align: left

}

h1#logo {

float: left;

width: 27%;

margin-top: 0.5em

}

#header_right {

margin-bottom: 15px;

width: 73%;

text-align: right

}

#left_column, #center_column, #right_column { float: left }

#left_column {

clear: left;

width: 191px;

margin-right: 21px;

overflow: hidden

}

#center_column {

width: 556px;

margin: 0 0 30px 0;

}

#right_column {

margin-left: 21px;

}

2-Could you let me know what is the related code in your theme ?

What happens If, I amend, in your theme :

to

width: 100%;

3-What else would have to be done to get a fluid layout ?

Thank you in advance for your any reply.

Patrick

Hi nyett

I have the same theme with the original blockcart2 module, what file js i need change to make posible this appear like you module?, really i need make that apper like you module but with less fade.

It is configurable on Backoffice > Module > Front Office features > CMS Block. Deselect the option 'display powered by prestashop'.

Thank you again. 100% service. I have not forgot about your beer :D

• Like 1

Hi, Has any one tried to modify COOL PUTIH to 2 columns?if yes can you pls share the code?

• Like 1

1-I would like to have a fluid layout for the following reasons :

- I thank that it's a pity to use only 980 px when most of the screens have a really higher resolution

- As for examples, Amazon and Google use fluid layout.

In the global.css file of the default Prestashop theme is the following :

/* global layout */

#page {

margin: 0 auto 2px auto;

text-align: left

}

h1#logo {

width: 27%;

margin-top: 0.5em

}

#header_right {

margin-bottom: 15px;

width: 73%;

text-align: right

}

#left_column, #center_column, #right_column { float: left }

#left_column {

clear: left;

margin-right: 21px;

}

#center_column {

width: 556px;

margin: 0 0 30px 0;

}

#right_column {

margin-left: 21px;

}

2-Could you let me know what is the related code in your theme ?

What happens If, I amend, in your theme :

to

width: 100%;

3-What else would have to be done to get a fluid layout ?

Thank you in advance for your any reply.

Patrick

Hi Patrick,

You can try change the css in tool like firebug to see the result. Most of changes should be on global, product, product-list, and homefeatured css. But I'm sorry, I haven't tried to make it fluid.

Hi nyett

I have the same theme with the original blockcart2 module, what file js i need change to make posible this appear like you module?, really i need make that apper like you module but with less fade.

hi aQs, it is inside the theme folder > js > modules > blockcart2 > ajax-cart.js

How to relocate cart location from left to Center in this theme COOL PUTIH?

it is the css inside the theme folder > /css/modules/blockuserinfo/blockuserinfo.css

you can change the style of header_user.

the position of cart content on moused-over can be change on theme/cool-putih/css/modules/blockcart2/blockcart.css

hi aQs, it is inside the theme folder > js > modules > blockcart2 > ajax-cart.js

Thanks my friend i will test

• Like 1

Hi nyett,

How can I remove the white space under featured products (see the attached picture)

Number of featured products is set to 8, and I tried to modify liHeight' value but it didn't work.

Thanks

post-316784-0-64747200-1326334422_thumb.png

it is the css inside the theme folder > /css/modules/blockuserinfo/blockuserinfo.css

you can change the style of header_user.

the position of cart content on moused-over can be change on theme/cool-putih/css/modules/blockcart2/blockcart.css

Thank you.

This worked for me

• Like 1

nyett,

How you make possible display "More details" button in product page?, thanks in advance

Thanks for the great theme...

Is it possible to directly go to "Summary" instead of "Address" after click the checkout button?

Hi everyone,

can someone tell me how to add a right column to the theme. it will be very appreciated

• Like 2

Hi nyett,

How can I remove the white space under featured products (see the attached picture)

Number of featured products is set to 8, and I tried to modify liHeight' value but it didn't work.

Thanks

Hi,

I saw you have smaller image than mine, you need to change the tpl file : cool-putih/modules/homefeatured/homefeatured.tpl

change the height of 'li' element to a smaller one (I have 350 for the demo)

{assign var='liHeight' value=350}

nyett,

How you make possible display "More details" button in product page?, thanks in advance

It is there by default, isn't it?

It is there by default, isn't it?

See this new theme and don't have visible the button

See this new theme and don't have visible the button

hi aQs, i saw that prestashop_new theme hides the button.

you can see from its css

product.css line 123

#pb-left-column #short_description_block .buttons_bottom_block {
display: none;
}

hi aQs, i saw that prestashop_new theme hides the button.

you can see from its css

product.css line 123

#pb-left-column #short_description_block .buttons_bottom_block {
display: none;
}

Thanks very much, really i don't saw it, oh my god i can't believe hahahaha

Do you think one day I can solve this problem with my store?

I can not make it possible to correctly display the categories in IE9, in chrome and firefox looks perfect, but not IE9.

I have already validated in W3 css file but still can not get

Here my category.css

category.css

Hi,

I have tried with Prestashop 1.4.6.2 But after selecting this theme my site shows internal server error and if I swap with old theme then it starts working. Can anyone know its solution.

Thanks

Hi Friend,

Do you have this theme for Prestashop 1.4.6.2 as it not works for me. Please suggest solution. It shows internal server error after installing.

Thanks

Hi Friend,

Do you have this theme for Prestashop 1.4.6.2 as it not works for me. Please suggest solution. It shows internal server error after installing.

Thanks

Had the same problem i solved this by doing a fresh install that did the trick

shop.pc-allin.nl

regards

• Like 1

In one specific category, for all the product I cannot see add cart image. I created one category test that works fine.

Any help?

thanks..

Hi all,

We can make this theme more powerful by sharing their customized information here..

IF any one has done which makes this theme more attractive share it now.

• Like 1

In one specific category, for all the product I cannot see add cart image. I created one category test that works fine.

Any help?

thanks..

maybe a stupid answer, but are you sure you have stock in that category, i had that problem once but the stock for that product where 0, and then the cart is not displayed.

hope this helped

maybe a stupid answer, but are you sure you have stock in that category, i had that problem once but the stock for that product where 0, and then the cart is not displayed.

hope this helped

hi, Yes I do have products stock. I can click on the product and then add to cart but not when it shows the list

Really awesome theme. Simple and 100% functional. Just what I was looking for.

Thanks!

• Like 1

Change smarty2 to smart3 in the preferences it will fix the problem

• Like 1

Great theme Nyett, thank you!

A question:

The size of my featured item boxes on the home page are not the same as in your demo.

It also creates a big white empty gap between my featured items and the footer block.

How do i change the size of the featured items and if this doesn't solve the gap problem how do i get rid of the gap?

it looks perfect in your demo.

Found the answer for the gap, but not for the size of the squares.

Hi,

I saw you have smaller image than mine, you need to change the tpl file : cool-putih/modules/homefeatured/homefeatured.tpl

change the height of 'li' element to a smaller one (I have 350 for the demo)

{assign var='liHeight' value=350}

Great theme Nyett, thank you!

A question:

The size of my featured item boxes on the home page are not the same as in your demo.

It also creates a big white empty gap between my featured items and the footer block.

How do i change the size of the featured items and if this doesn't solve the gap problem how do i get rid of the gap?

it looks perfect in your demo.

Found the answer for the gap, but not for the size of the squares.

Hi, you need to regenerate the thumbnails. Please check the documentation : readme.txt

Newbie question here:

I just installed Prestashop for the first time and then installed this theme. Should I now see the theme as an option under Back Office > Modules > Themes? Because afer the install the only theme I see there is still the default 'prestashop' theme.

After the install, the theme seems to be half working. That is, I see the new features, slider, menu, etc., but the site layout is still 3 coluumns so everything gets messed up. I have a feeling I haven't actually activated the theme, but I don't see where I can do this.

Thanks in advance for any help!