Top Horizontal menu of New Prestashop Theme not showing on IE

• 2 months later...

what kind of modifications did you do ? or wich module did you install wich was not in the theme ?

because i have this theme installed for some other sites and it works well even on IE, no problem at all with the menu.

try to RESET the menu module or move the position of the module maybe..

good luck

• 2 weeks later...

what kind of modifications did you do ? or wich module did you install wich was not in the theme ?

because i have this theme installed for some other sites and it works well even on IE, no problem at all with the menu.

try to RESET the menu module or move the position of the module maybe..

good luck

For some reason there seems to be an incompability between the top horizontal menu and the new prestashop theme's permanent links block module. If using the 'old' permanent links block module the horizontal menu works fine in IE too. If installing the new permanent links module the horizontal menu css breaks in IE.

Top Horizontal menu of New Prestashop Theme not showing on IE. It shows alright on Chrome and Safari. All I get is a basic text close to the logo. Site still under development and is located at:

I have the same problem, my footer is a mess too. Had a look at your shop and I see you have it working now, what was your solution?

Regards

Jay

• 2 weeks later...