"add to cart " version 1.4.6.2

Altair

I would like to remove the "add to cart" button everywhere. I have followed the following thread :

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/20581-solved-how-to-remove-the-add-to-cart-bottom/

with no success. The code in version 1.4.6.2 is different compared to the code shown in the above mentioned thread.

This is the code I am commenting out:

in product-list.tpl

{* {if ($product.allow_oosp || $product.quantity > 0)}
  <a class="button ajax_add_to_cart_button exclusive" rel="ajax_id_product_{$product.id_product|intval}" href="{$link->getPageLink('cart.php')}?add&id_product={$product.id_product|intval}{if isset($static_token)}&token={$static_token}{/if}" title="{l s='Add to cart'}">{l s='Add to cart'}</a>
 {else}
   <span class="exclusive">{l s='Add to cart'}</span>
 {/if}
   {/if} *}

homefeatured.tpl

{*{if ($product.quantity > 0 OR $product.allow_oosp)}
                           <a class="exclusive ajax_add_to_cart_button" rel="ajax_id_product_{$product.id_product}" href="{$link->getPageLink('cart.php')}?qty=1&id_product={$product.id_product}&token={$static_token}&add" title="{l s='Add to cart' mod='homefeatured'}">{l s='Add to cart' mod='homefeatured'}</a>
                           {else}
                           <span class="exclusive">{l s='Add to cart' mod='homefeatured'}</span>
                           {/if}
                       {else}
                           <div style="height:23px;"></div>
                       {/if} *}

Why does this not seem to work?

Any suggestions please!!!