ccavenue payment module integration into Preseason 1.4+

Ramesh

ccavenue payment module integration into Preseason 1.4+

I got a ccavenue module over internet for prestashop it work little only .. such as

we need to select only one currency that shoppers can pay ... and that's it

What is not working is :

1. If shoppers select ccavenue module than ..

A> shoppers do not get automated mail now Webmaster getting email

B> PDF invoice also being not generated.

C> invoice does not5 created in backend

2. IF shoppers change currency INR to USD .. Example : Cart amount INR 100 converted .. into usd Become us$ 2.00 of cart total and than select ccavenue it become Rs./INR 2.00 and take to pay as INR 2.00

Where is select paypal, pay COD, pay check .. work file in email, etc.

I am looking person who done such kind of module on prestashop ... and can make correct one..

this module currently installed at : www.indiangarment.com

For reference i am enclosing here present ccavenue module as Zip file

reply required on my email id [email protected]

[/left]

ccavenue.zip

Hi,

I just spent 2mn looking at the code. My first suggestion is to change the head of the file validation.php like this:

include(dirname(__FILE__).'/../../config/config.inc.php');
require_once(_PS_ROOT_DIR_.'/init.php');
include(dirname(__FILE__).'/ccavenue.php');

This should solve the problem you face with missing mail, invoice and much more you certainly haven't detected yet. I suspect that validateOrder is crashing silently during this step.

Another thing that may be related to the problem is the use of session_start() inside the hookPayment.

This module need a massive cleanup btw.

Regarding the multi-currency issue it is more complex since amount should be converted from cart currency to whatever the payment platform accept then back to order(cart) currency. This need to be addressed in different places, the module should declare accepted currencies and so on. The change is far from a few minutes effort.

Best,

(d)oekia