Shipping Location Per Product / Multiple Warehouses

I have a relatively simple request and my company's old CMS from the 90's supports this so I do not know why it is difficult to make this work with modern CMS's.

Anyway, my ecommerce site is mostly in warehouse merchandise but we have 15 manufacturers where they drop ship for us. We do not do full on drop-shipping, I simply want to set different warehouse locations so I can calculate shipping correct for them.

I can see in Prestashop I can set manufacturer locations. Will this work for what I want? Does anyone know a module that could work for what I want?

Basically I want to set something like:

Product A- Default Warehouse

Product B- Product B's Warehouse

Product C- Default Warehouse

Product C- Product C's warehouse

Etc

May I get any help?

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I, too, am in the same situation. Can anyone help?

In my business (http://www.internet-grocer.com) I have products that I inventory, and dropship others from 3 different locations. So, I need a solution that will figure UPS shipping from 4 different places and put the total in one order. Will PrestaCart/module do this?

Thanks for your help!

Bruce

You might want to double check rather if the Agile Multiple Vendor/Supplier module can be customized or modified for drop shipping to send an email notification to the supplier or warehouse to pick/pack the order whenever a customer purchases their particular product on your site.

Thanks for the reply, GoGoMo, but we don't need the suppliers notified by email. We handle that directly, usually by phone. We just need the customer to know what he's being charged for shipping costs (and for us to know too, obviously...).

We've never had one customer order products from all 4 locations, we just need the cart to be able to figure shipping for all 4.

Bruce

• 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I'm also interested and looking for a shipping rates solution that does the following:

Within a single order:

1. Products can ship from different addresses (different origin warehouse addresses);

2. Products can ship by the same carrier name or they can ship by using many different carriers, according to the shipping choices offered on the website frontend and then selected by the frontend user (the customer);

3. The products will all be delivered to the same destination address (But while at it, maybe it could be useful to be able to deliver to many destinations?).

4. The solution, that will make this work, must be compatible with shipping rates provided by API. The API(s) provide shipping rates from our logistic parcel forwarder partners.

Who has found such a solution?

Who can make such a solution?

Edited by SunBoley (see edit history)