webt

Upload FILE at Checkout

Hi,

I am looking for a module, or method that would allow a customer to upload an image during the checkout process?

All of our products can be customized with the customers "uploaded photo" .. (example. Coffee Mug, with Family Photo).

Does anyone know of such a module, or method.

Thanks.

What you're looking for is already in Prestashop v1.1. When adding a product, click on the "5. Customization" tab, then enter 1 as the number of "File fields". The user should then be able to upload an image to be put on a mug.

This happens while a customer is adding a product to the cart rather than during checkout, but it sounds like it is what you want. You will have to do this for every product in your store.

If you have thousands of products, it might be easier to just do a query on the PREFIX_product table in your database and change all "uploadable_files" values to 1.

HEY!,

thanks for the reply, its late in the evening for me to check into this. But will check in the morning.

If in fact Prestashop includes this feature within, I am indeed impressed.

also, the MUG thing was hypothetical, but the idea is the same.

I will update this thread with my progress, thanks again.

WORKS GREAT! out of the BOX!

after solving a quick hack-attempt issue with the customization tab, everything is swell.

Prestashop definatly out-does the competition with these kind of features. Great Work.

and thanks again.

also, i'm trying to get an answer for this question. If anyone could help, (i have recieved zero responses)

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/viewthread/14489/installation_configuration___upgrade/state__province_in_registration_form

WORKS GREAT! out of the BOX!

after solving a quick hack-attempt issue with the customization tab, everything is swell.

How did you manage to fix the hack attempt. I tried the CUSTOMIZATION change from 0 to 1 for files and when I click save I get this error:

Hack attempt (Product -> customizable = 1)

And it doesn't work.....any idea how to fix this ??

Hey Team i have a situation i need my client to  download a pdf application then uploaded it ones finish they also  need to  upload a passport photo.. id their a option  to  select  pdf upload ?