URGENT / 500 - Internal server error.

Hi
if someone can hep please , i'm getting 500 - Internal server error.
nothing has been done on the website, it used to work properly right before i get this 500 error message .
i immediately contacted my hosting service : GoDaddy, They've done couple of tests, and said everything is working well with the server, so it should be on the script,
but i did not touch the script,

website URL : www.cectcellphone.com

The back office is working properly, i just have a serious issue with the front office .

How can i fix this out ?
Thanks a lot.

might be a folder permissions issue. You need to have 755 permissions due security at some hosting providers I believe.

Check your permissions - some hosting set-ups can generate this error if set to 777.

Post back if no luck - I am not a hosting/permission expert but someone should pick up the thread and advise you

• 4 weeks later...
I am facing the same problem.What is the problem?

Please pay more attention on what is said in this topic:

might be a folder permissions issue. You need to have 755 permissions due security at some hosting providers I believe.

Check your permissions - some hosting set-ups can generate this error if set to 777.

Post back if no luck - I am not a hosting/permission expert but someone should pick up the thread and advise you

Also: contact you hoster and check the server-error-logs.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I am also having issues with this 500 Internal server problem, I have checked the log files, and the latest problem is:

[sat Apr 25 00:59:27 2009] [alert] [client 94.194.42.190] (2)No such file or directory: FastCGI: failed to connect to (dynamic) server "/var/www/fcgi/php-cgi": something is seriously wrong, any chance the socket/named_pipe directory was removed?, see the FastCgiIpcDir directive
[sat Apr 25 00:59:27 2009] [error] [client 94.194.42.190] FastCGI: incomplete headers (0 bytes) received from server "/var/www/fcgi/php-cgi"

I have followed directions as best I can regarding permission changes, .htaccess file changes but I have no idea what the log text means, so I am a bit stumped at the moment. This error only occurs when trying to access the prestashop folder on my fast host shared server (www.thefrogshop.co.uk/store), and not just going to the root (thefrogshop.co.uk).

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks