Wholesale module

GoGoMo

Need a wholesale module which will display products on my website in a table or tier pricing format similar to aliexpress or dhgate, please review the url link below:

http://www.dhgate.com/baby-clothes-set-amp-coats-kids-jackets-girl/p-ff80808133c57cee0133ce6dd0f5420a.html

Please send the demo link if you have already built such module. Price is negotiable. Thanks.

Would be great to have the possibility to add an "add to cart" in the right side of every price offer depending on the quantity discount selected.

Something like:

NAME. UNITS. PRICE/UNIT. PRICE/TOTAL. ADD TO CART

Sunglassess. 1. 10 €. 10 €. "ADD TO CART"

Sunglassess. 10. 9 € 90 €. "ADD TO CART"

Etc.

Always depending on the prices stablishe innthe BO module...

There could be an option to show discount or price/unit.

If someone can develop it i think they can have many module sells...

Thanxxxxxx

• 1 year later...

Does Prestashop 1.5.2 offer standard tier pricing functionality yet? Is there a tier prices module available that's been successfully implemented in latest PS version? I would like to set a Fixed-Amount and or Percentage discount based on quantity purchased and the base price of item and have the fixed-amount and or percentage discount automatically updated when I do a mass update on the base price of all items that have tier prices set regardless of selected option. I'd like to be able to offer this based on customers' groups (i.e. logged-in or wholesale), website or store view.

• Like 1