Categories missing on product page

Hi Guys,

I have been meaning to post asking about this for some time, I have an issue on a test site of mine that when I visit a product page, the category block to the left is blank, the header still appears but the list is empty, the category block is fine up until the point I visit an individual product, it also appears the thickbox on the images is not working, I have also setup a product called Test, with no info/image and this does not happen.

There are only products in the CB Radios/Mobile category.

I have run the herfix but am still struggling!

I am scratching my head on this one, and any help would be greatly appreciated.

the site is http://bit.ly/skz3g1

Thanks

Thanks Carl,

I do not have the issue with the basic theme, I can now see I have display:none on the categories, thanks, which file would this reside in, it only happens on a product with more than 1 image, so its strange!

I am sure the issues are javascript related, just not sure why, thickbox is not working either!

Hi zeroms,

Do you also have this issue with the basic theme ?

In the product page you have a display:none for the category.

I sorted this issue out, the theme had a series of its own modules, I renamed the folders and refreshed the site one by one to debug, eventually finding the cart module had a javascript conflict, I disabled this module and used the default module and all is now working fine.

• 10 months later...