Prestashop Customisation

Verngren

Prestashop Setup.

Customize www.suit-up.nu (it shall later be moved to Rockabilly-butiken.se)

< /br>

< /br> I want the background (black withwhite/grey dots) to be throughout the website.

< /br>

< /br> The header menu and blocks blocks should be color coded so they blend in the environment.

Colors that are specific for this style is Black/White-dots Red/white-dots. Pink/Purple & Turquoise.

< /br>

< /br> The "extra" (static) pages are not necessary to set up, all you need to do is make sure that they have the style attached so I can write and link to them.

I dont want people to be able to change language. Only Swedish and only Swedish Kronor at the moment. One Page checkout.

The slider on the first page should be retained, I will create appropriate pictures.

Category pages shouldnt look like they do now.. The three pictures on top should be removed.

On each product page, customer also purchased...

< /br>

< /br> Max 4 products per page. Change headers and themes

Product page should have following changes:

Data Sheet to be removed

< /br>

< /br> When clicking on the big picture, lightbox should open instead of "view full size"

The project i am paying for is implementing the basics together with graphics.

I will after review see what modules i need, and then I can imagine using you again for installing the modules. Max cost for initial project is 150$

< /br>I would imagine that this is a very fast project for a good designer/programmer.