categories block problem...if enabled, blank page

Hi marjanbajc,

First of all, 1024MB is extremely excessive, and may well be causing you some of these issues. You should never need more than 128MB on PrestaShop. Even Magento requires a quarter of what you're set to use currently.

Via FTP, can you please create a file in your root directory titled php.php, with the following code:

<?php phpinfo(); ?>

Once you have done that, please let me know.

-Mike

Before I give you the credentials, I would like to mention also that when I import categories in CSV, it gives me this error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 523800 bytes) in /classes/Category.php on line 367

But it imports categories nevertheless.

• 3 years later...

Hi,

I need help with categories setup. I get this error;

Strict Standards: Declaration of Dispatcher::loadRoutes() should be compatible with DispatcherCore::loadRoutes($id_shop = NULL) in /var/zpanel/hostdata/chicnluxury/public_html/chic-n-luxury_com/override/classes/Dispatcher.php on line 0

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'public' (T_PUBLIC) in /var/zpanel/hostdata/chicnluxury/public_html/chic-n-luxury_com/override/controllers/admin/AdminCategoriesController.php on line 4

Could you help me?

Thanks in advance

well it deffinately is an override that might not be compatible with the newest PS.

Can you take a look at public_html/chic-n-luxury_com/override/controllers/admin/AdminCategoriesController.php?

Make sure that your last function has a closure declaration "}".

If you are not sure, just add an } behind the last function and test it on your website.

This might solve the T_PUBLIC problem. This might also be related to the first problem, so try this first and let us know.