Media Servers CCC with CDN?

Anyone able to explain the use of Media Servers with CCC?

1. Is it used together with a CDN service like maxcdn? Like how does the Prestashop put the media files to the CDN?

2. Or does the media server CCC feature just read according to the path name relative to my prestashop media files?

eg. www.myprestashop.com/media/image.jpg -----> www.mycdnserverice.com/media/image.jpg? Like that?

• 1 month later...

Yes it will act as a media server like Maxcdn or amazon. I am using maxcdn on my site.

But for those who dont have a CDN account, they can do it subdomain, which redirects to main domain, to get parallel downloading of images. which will speed up the load speed of the site.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

This is still not clear to anyone. Even when i use sub-domain and then redirect my site via htaccess , then the site does not loads with any java script and images. so please share how to eradicate this error and use this feature

• 3 weeks later...

This is still not clear to anyone. Even when i use sub-domain and then redirect my site via htaccess , then the site does not loads with any java script and images. so please share how to eradicate this error and use this feature

Same here. Any solution? I'd like to know how I can use this feature. Thanks