[Module] All Virtual Products Downloads V3.0- Show Downloads Of Products-Ps1.4/1.7

This module shows a link to all downloads products in a same place. Better for virtual products, and shows date of expiration.
The buttons are animated with css3 (not compatible with IE). You can change the code for your own style.

Original idea:
http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/40343-modules-download-page/page__hl__mydownloads__fromsearch__1
 Features[/size]:

• Cross browser

browsers.png

• Multilingual 

multilingual.png

• Multistore

multistore.png

Link:

http://catalogo-onli...hop-module.html

1.1-ssl support
v1.5 - compatible PS 1.6

v2.0- Solved mysql issue

v3.0-compatible PS 1.7

Video

VISIT OUR SITE FOR LATEST VERSION OF THIS MODULE AND MORE FREE MODULES

alldownloads.zip v2.0

alldownloads.zip v3.0

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

C'est ce que j'ai fait mais toujours la même erreur. J'ai donc modifié votre code pour l'adapter à mon site. J'ai des codes de bugs quand je suis en mode debug. Mais tout fonctionne.

Merci pour ce module GRATUIT (c'est tellement rare...)

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
Hello

Help me is it you please.

I have installed the module: All Downloads on my shop but it appears nowhere on the front office despite the fact that the user is logged in. I use prestashop 1.6.14 Please help me I am a novice here.  I thank you in advance for your response

Bonjour,

Aidez moi s'il vous plait.

j'ai installé le module: All Downloads  sur ma boutique mais cela ne s'affiche nul part sur le front office   malgré  que l'utilisateur est connecté . j'utilise prestashop 1.6.14 Je vous en prie aidez moi je suis novice ici

Je vous remercie d'avance pour votre temps de reponse

Hi. MOdule is hooked into my account block, check if is in the left or right column hooked, and you must have downloadable products in your account

• 3 weeks later...

Hello shacker

the problem has been solved by a developer. Unfortunately I do not know how he resolved to share the solution. Thank you for your solidarity.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi,

Great module, thanks a lot.

I'm using prestashop 1.7, the module shows up correctly in the footer my account block, but it doesn't appear on my account page (full width page, no column). Is there a way to have the module up there ?

Thanks

F.

22 hours ago, Desclosf said:

Hi,

Great module, thanks a lot.

I'm using prestashop 1.7, the module shows up correctly in the footer my account block, but it doesn't appear on my account page (full width page, no column). Is there a way to have the module up there ?

Thanks

F.

Finally overrided the module to add the hook needed to show a button on the My Account page.

Override and TPL files can be downloaded from this page : https://www.internetd2savoie.fr/traductions-et-modules-prestashop/

• 1 year later...

Hello @shacker, very grateful for the module, it has worked very well but sometimes there are virtual products that are not seen in the download list.
For example a customer bought 7 products but only 5 are seen in the list. Any idea what may be causing this?
Greetings and thanks!

Edited by PrestaCl (see edit history)