Changing "Terms," "Legal Notice," "About Us"

OK, here's an example.

Tools>CMS add a new page called How Does It Work and put some content in the editor. Make sure it's enabled.

add a new page called Is it Safe and put some content in the editor. Make sure it's enabled.

Modules>Front Office Features>CMS block>configure

Click Add a new CMS block

Call the block FAQ and check the box of the new How Does It Work and Is it Safe. Uncheck Display stores if you don't want to include that link. Save

You should now have a new CMS block in the FO called FAQ with links to the two new pages.

Hi, I am also having the same issues as usagirl.

I have also tried all that is mentioned here. I am now stuck with a CMS block with "home" as the title and "our stores" as the link below it.

Could yo provide some screen shots for

Tools>CMS

Modules/Front office feature>CMS block - configure

Perhaps I'll be able to see the problem.

OK I see what you have done now and sorry to say,not what was suggested.

In Modules/Front office feature>CMS block - configure you have checked the Frequently Asked Questions box which you will notice has added a link to those in your footer. Uncheck this box and Save.

Also in Modules/Front office feature>CMS block - configure, for some reason you have changed the name of the Information block to Home. Go ahead and edit this block and change the name back to Information and while there un-check the Display Stores box if you do not want the Our Stores link in your Information block.

Now go back to Tools>CMS and change the name of the Frequently Asked Questions page to what one of your questions will be. For now just call it Queston 1. While you are there create a new page called Question 2 and another Question 3.

Now back to Modules/Front office feature>CMS block - configure. This time Create a new CMS block. In the Name of Block put your Frequently Asked Questions. It's possible that this will be too long a name for a block title, FAQ's would be better.

Now check the boxes for Question 1, 2 and 3. and disable the Display Stores option. Save.

Now check it out in your FO.

This should have put another CMS block below your information block called FAQ with the two links in it on you FO.

Do you not have it now?

What is the URL for your site?

Dave, there is nothing was added. It looks the same. Because of many problems I'm not able to open my store unfortunately.

Hi Dave and usagirl,

I was still unable to solve the issue. However, i reinstall prestashop again... and was just mindful to work with what was there.

Our stores is still displayed. But it is fine by me.

Just go to Modules/Front office feature>CMS block - configure. You will see the Information block listed. Click on edit and un-check the Display Stores option.

It's very easy to do and takes just a few seconds.

uninstalled and reinstaled CMS block - the same thing. I even deleted this block, but it was still showing it.

Guys, there is something going on. This is very sad, that fixing such a small issue is not possible.

Hopefully will not have any big problems in the future. Please help

Thanks for the PM with your BO access.

I have detailed some issues by PM but to keep the thread updated:

You hadn't mentioned you were using a 3rd party theme so it was assumed you would be using the default theme or a variation there of.

In the theme you are using the CMS block isn't being used and is deactivated. The theme itself is provided with a footer link module which is where the issue lies. Unfortunately there are no configurable options with the module so in this case any changes to links etc. will have to be done in the modules' .tpl file.