[FREE PRESTASHOP MODULE ] Products in categories as LIST OR GRID using jQuery for PS1.3 and PS1.4

Hello everyone,

I've installed the module prestashop 1.4.3 LIST OR GRID using jQuery 1.9, when the active model grid (what I want) appears chaotic, confused and do not know where to put your hands in the css; do not use a default theme but mine is theme146.

when I uninstalled, are gone all the products, the products page is all white so I had to install it and tentere disabled but still displayed the message view switch to the left instead of the right want! please give me a hand?post-757053-0-51576900-1417989286_thumb.pngpost-757053-0-24134700-1417989293_thumb.png

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Doesn't work with PS 1.5   NOTE: This module is made to work fine with Prestashop default theme. You will have to modify css file for use with new_prestashop theme or other personal theme.   Iss

finally a better place to put this code is product-sort.tpl, this way we need to put it in only one file tu use it with all products lists. module will be improved this way

Hello   After unzip the module, and before upload it by FTP, did extract the "listorgridswitch" module from his file?   Yes !?! Well... check twice to be sure...   Bye Takio

Posted Images