Product Page Missing Scripts

Matteh

I'm having difficulties with a custom template.

On the product page anything that uses a javascript file is failing to load. There does seem to be a number of .js files in the source code but it may not be all of them.

Its also confined to the product page as there are items within the product page not working which do work on all other pages.

Can anyone advice me where I should be looking to fix this.

I know its related to the template as the standard Prestashop template is fine.

Any help at all you can provide would be great.

Thanks.

These are the only errors in the log although I'm struggling to see if any of these relate to my issue or even whats causing them at all.

[09-Nov-2011 08:01:29] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyCompilerException' with message 'Syntax Error in template "/home/ibzanlin/public_html/themes/theme058/header.tpl" on line 41 "{if "MSIE 6"|eregi:$smarty.server.HTTP_USER_AGENT or "Internet Explorer"|eregi:$smarty.server.HTTP_USER_AGENT}{include file=$tpl_dir./ie6.tpl}{/if}" - Unexpected "/", expected one of: "{" , "$" , "identifier" , INTEGER' in /home/ibzanlin/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php:431
Stack trace:
#0 /home/ibzanlin/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templateparser.php(2855): Smarty_Internal_TemplateCompilerBase->trigger_template_error()
#1 /home/ibzanlin/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templateparser.php(2920): Smarty_Internal_Templateparser->yy_syntax_error(37, '/')
#2 /home/ibzanlin/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_smartytemplatecompiler.php(51): Smarty_Internal_Templateparser->doParse(37, '/')
#3 /home/ibzanlin/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/s in /home/ibzanlin/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php on line 431

It appears to be referencing this code in the header.tpl but it doesn't seem to me that this would be causing the product page issue or that theres even anything wrong with this code.

<body {if $page_name}id="{$page_name|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}"{/if}>
{if "MSIE 6"|eregi:$smarty.server.HTTP_USER_AGENT or "Internet Explorer"|eregi:$smarty.server.HTTP_USER_AGENT}{include file=$tpl_dir./ie6.tpl}{/if}
{if !$content_only}
<noscript><ul><li>{l s='This shop requires JavaScript to run correctly. Please activate JavaScript in your browser.'}</li></ul></noscript>
<div id="wrapper1">
<div id="wrapper2">
<div id="wrapper3">