Hello, could somebody please help me to get rid of the quantity box in the product page. I only want to have the combinations available to choose from the drop down list. Thank you very much in advance,

Nils

post-299809-0-59701600-1320770274_thumb.jpg

• 8 months later...

To remove the quantity box from the product page you will need to edit the product.tpl directly and delete the code that corresponds to area. About line 255 should be the right area.

There is absolutely no need to edit template files. This option can be disabled from the Back office > Preferences > Products. This thread is from november last year though.

Edited by indus (see edit history)

@ indus-

Yes you can do that however, in both of my shops as well as my demo shop version 1.4.8 disabling that option in the BO doesn't remove the box from the product page! Removing it from the .tpl file will remove it permenatly from the pages. So, depending on what your looking to accomplish it is an option.

@ahrenhgsi

Have you tried to

There is absolutely no need to edit template files. This option can be disabled from the Back office > Preferences > Products. This thread is from november last year though.

first??? if so my suggestion can also be done.

Here is another post about it!

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/25103-removing-the-quantity-box/

Hmm strange. I use 1.4.8 myself and is disabled in my B.0. In fact it was disabled when i started using since 1.4.4.

Anyways, i think the OP found his solution long ago that is why he didnt post here :D