Show the exact number of items available

Damarv

Hello,

is it possible to show customers the exact stock.

Example: I have itemX in stock quantity is 5.

So, the Shop should show to the customer "5 availble"

currenty it only shows "available" (without the exact number if items)

...Make sure to check the option 'Display available quantities on product page:...

Thanks for answering, I didn't know that it possible to enable this feature in the backend.

I have found a new free template that is displaying the stock in realtime, this is the tag in the template

{$product->quantity|intval}

WOW!! you waited a whole 24 minutes

Yes, I am sometimes very unpatient. But understand, not all questions well be answered in this forum. Watch my profile then you will see that more that 50% of all started topics will not be replied to :(

Yes, I am sometimes very unpatient. But understand, not all questions well be answered in this forum. Watch my profile then you will see that more that 50% of all started topics will not be replied to :(

Hi Damarv,

The reason you do not get all of your questions answered is probably because you post the same question multiple times, and even post multiple questions in the same post. These are violations of the rules of the PrestaShop forums, and many of our users will not respond to these sorts of posts, or ones with profanity like the issue I helped you resolve yesterday.

If you would like to get better assistance on your issues, I would ask that you take some time to read our Forum Rules first before posting again.

-Mike

The reason you do not get all of your questions answered is probably because you post the same question multiple times, and even post multiple questions in the same post.

Yes, for the import issue I opened 2 topics (I should do so) :(

The topic I combined several questions was http://www.prestasho...__fromsearch__1

The 4 questions are all related to theming and modules, so I hoped that at least a single question will be answered. I am also happy when somebody replies like "no, it's not possible". However, I always search on the internet for a solution before asking, but I didn't found a solution by myself