problem with the shopping cart

jaderm

Today I was working with prestashop ... And suddenly I realized that I could no longer upload photos, did not generate the error, did not generate any messages, just in time that I upload the photo to administerthe site finishes loading in half and does not upload the photo.

I look at the modules, not deleted, not disabled it, did not move at all, just added a module "newsletter" in the column directly from my website and to my surprise stopped working the shopping cart, simply disappeared,and the values products, I can not add to the cart and everything related to buying stopped working ... Anyone know what can be??

I appreciate the help too ...

I uninstalled the store and did the installation again, I found the error to disappear the shopping cart could be giving some module conflict I do not really know .... What I know is working again, a problem was solved.

The problem uploading image has not been resolved 100%, only 50 %....I used this fix

http://www.icodebd.com/prestashop-image-upload-errors-fixes/

Now, note one thing, when sending image to a category, I can .... At the time of upload image for the product registered, I can not, the page does not even carry ... Any suggestions?

Hy

I finished .... And I'll post how to fix, the first that did not generate thaterror in the config.php file was set to off and false for error, I switched to on and true .... Thus it generates an error and hence is very easy to correct.

generating the error I noticed that he spoke of a check that was in the fileadmin.php ... In this file if one is calling the function in the filecheckImageUploadError imagem.inc.php and this function did not exist in the file, ie, the error was there ....

I added the function below in file imagem.inc.php and ready .... I hope this solution will help you. Thank you.

function checkImageUploadError($file)

{

if ($file['error'])

{

switch ($file['error'])

{

case 1:

return Tools::displayError('The file is too large.');

break;

case 2:

return Tools::displayError('The file is too large.');

break;