Products and Combinations manager

Cyrille de Lambert

Easily import your product variations, associated images and create options for attribute groups with this module for your online shop!

Products and Combinations manager goes well beyond the standard import PrestaShop.

Export products and combinations you can treat them using a spreadsheet and the re-import for update

It provides:

• To link multiple images at a declination
  • Automatic creation attributes
  • Create attributes of type color with a texture or color HTML
  • Import the variations in reference (avoiding the need to export the products IDs) or ID.
  • Export products and combinations

This module from a CSV file:

• Import product variations and associated images
  • Create the options attribute groups if they do not exist yet

You can buy this module on addons : http://addons.prestashop.com/en/bulk-update/3535-products-and-combinations-manager.html

• 2 months later...

Well, you never responded to me and I should have been concerned. I bought your module and it does not go very far with importing combination images. In fact, I am sorry to say, that the default utilities in PS are better than your module - either that or I do not understand your documentation.

How oh how does one import a csv file filled with combinations and multiple images per combination? Will I have to write my own module????

I find myself in a bad situation with this module. One of my customer has bought the module a few weeks ago, we're testing the module now without success. An error breaks the process when trying to handle attributes.

Now I discover that the module is not more available in the marketplace.

In a situation like this who should we complain with? Prestashop team or the module developer?

@jayzee: have you managed to import combinations successfully with this module?

Hi kimu,

We must complain to the developer of this module is one of my staff.

Post a mail via http://addons.prestashop.com so that we can offer support.

The module has been disabled because of the update that we posted. This is a big problem from site addon Prestashop that disables a module instead of waiting for the latest version have been activated.

Regard

Well, you never responded to me and I should have been concerned. I bought your module and it does not go very far with importing combination images. In fact, I am sorry to say, that the default utilities in PS are better than your module - either that or I do not understand your documentation.

How oh how does one import a csv file filled with combinations and multiple images per combination? Will I have to write my own module????

Hello,

I suggest you read the documentation included in the module and shows how to import multiple images per combination.

This module goes further than the standard import and we have developed for customers who need manage combinations in the imports, entered another import multiple images. It is widely used in production and meets the needs you mention.

PS: PS: Here are the documentation already included in the root of the module user_guide_pcm_v1-4.pdf