大家有没有觉得本地的pres比较慢 是本地的原因还是设计原因呢

YUYAN

大家以为如何呢?

I am in the U.S. I have no problem at all. Mine is very fast...

我的机器上有ecshop shopex prestashop 速度基本是ec>ex>pre;不过我用的是1.0;
还有大家都用什么开发工具学习这套软件的
谢谢!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I don't know why, I only have less than 50 products, but set up the product I have to wait and wait and wait, not to mention upload photos, it will took forever, is my photo size too big ? What is standard size ? 200KB too big ?

Please teach me, I must have made some stupid setup wrong, so made it so slow.

HELP !!!!!!

Upload photo, each will take about 5 + minutes, so, if I would like to upload 8 photos for a product, it will take about 40 minutes.

I am in CA, USA I use Vista, my computer is fast computre, my internet speed is T1 speed, the web space is with Networsolutions.com also in USA, what went wrong ? Set up of this software ? Anything I should look at to fix this problem ?

It looks like a big stock somewhere.

Star, thank you, but knowing you upload 2000 in 2 hours, my god !!

And product can not be duplicate ( colon ) have to do it one by one. Import function not really works for me.

Well, I am in California and using Vsita. i am not sure why it took you so long. I just upload one product for testing on my live shop a few seconds ago. It took 8 seconds for me to upload that with image. Are you using 1.1 or 1.2? Did you motify your script with adding a lot of JS? May be that is why.... I don't know.

Hi Star, I am using 1.1 I am new to this software, won't dare to try 1.2 yet.

No, But since you mention, maybe my JS got problem, I remember one time I try to add a module, maybe that's the reason, I shall try to find that original JS to copy and past to give a try.

Thanks Star !