First time user of Prestashop and I just installed Prestashop 1.4 on my shared hosting account and started to design the site. At first I could see the default install web site. Now when I try to preview the site all I see is a blank white page. The URL is correct but everything has disappeared. I'm not sure what I changed but I have tried to retrace my steps with no luck.

Any suggestions?

Any suggestions?

Yes ;) when making a post provide enough information (e.g. a URL in this case) so one can investigate and/or try to reproduce the problem

Hi,

I am having the same problem as bqwhitten. The website has been up and running for over 6 months and was ok up until yesterday night, when it received 2 orders. Now the site is invisible there is just a white page with nothing on it, even when type the login url address the page is just white. The hosting company says its something to do with errors in the current theme but this is the same theme i have been using since day one.

The address is www.bodyprosupplements.com

if someone could help i would be really grateful.