sors

[MODULE][FREE] Universal Payment Module

Ηι, thnx for the module. When I try to add a new payment method I get a blanc page. I use prestashop 1.6.0.5

Hi everybody. Has anyone problem with GUEST checkout with this payment module? My order with GUEST end on this blank page: http://www..../module/universalpay/validation . When I use checkout as a registered customer, there is no problem.

When  I create a new payment method only for GUEST member, order finished OK.

In debug mode there are errors :

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'HeurekaOverenoException' with message 'Customer email address not set' in C:\wamp\www\ZPL10022015\modules\add_heureka_overeno\HeurekaOvereno.php:209 Stack trace: #0 C:\wamp\www\ZPL10022015\modules\add_heureka_overeno\add_heureka_overeno.php(203): HeurekaOvereno->send() #1 C:\wamp\www\ZPL10022015\classes\Hook.php(512): Add_Heureka_Overeno->hookOrderConfirmation(Array) #2 C:\wamp\www\ZPL10022015\modules\universalpay\controllers\front\validation.php(71): HookCore::exec('displayOrderCon...', Array) #3 C:\wamp\www\ZPL10022015\classes\controller\Controller.php(171): universalpayValidationModuleFrontController->postProcess() #4 C:\wamp\www\ZPL10022015\classes\Dispatcher.php(374): ControllerCore->run() #5 C:\wamp\www\ZPL10022015\index.php(28): DispatcherCore->dispatch() #6 {main} thrown in C:\wamp\www\ZPL10022015\modules\add_heureka_overeno\HeurekaOvereno.php on line 209

I think that the problem is here : Customer email address not set when I create only GUEST account.  Heureka is module for price comparator .

I download module FOR PRESTASHOP 1.6,  from github, I rename module folder to "universalpay".

The installation says: ok
But the module does not appear ?? I Have prestashop 1.6.13
Looks very interesting it this module?
I want to "pick and pay in store" and "YAAPMONEY.
Anyone have info?
thanks you

Hi.

Did you rename both zip file and the folder within it?

Because it should work on 1.6.0.13

@Fuz

Sorry for late reply. I had to do the Inventory at work.

Anyway, I can't see any reason to why it does not work. Can you get me a download link to Heureka or PM me the zip file.

And, do you use 1.9.1? It contains a fix for customer groups. Don't think that it has anything to do with your problem, but just to make sure.

Yes.

Inside that zip file, the folder is named universalpay-master, and that needs to be renamed to universalpay

yes! Perfect!
  Thank you very much for your speed in answering!
It's nice to find people like you in the forum!
One more question!
This module free! is the same as this in addons for € 36.29 inc. Tax?

Thank you very much! @PhpMadman

No problem.

Hmm, It does seems like it.

Seems that PrestaLab both sell it and gives it away for free.

Hello and thanks for an awesome module.

I have an issue with it, the payment icon does not appear, is there a specific file type or size that it need to be?

the icon shown in BO of the payment system, not in store.

try pic size: 64x64 and .png file type

hope that will solve your problem.

btw, don't forget to clean your cache files before you test this.

yes! Perfect!

Thank you very much for your speed in answering!

It's nice to find people like you in the forum!

One more question!

This module free! is the same as this in addons for € 36.29 inc. Tax?

Thank you very much! @PhpMadman

I cant add free module in addons.prestashop.com. Minimal price of any module in addons is 29,99 €.

You can download module for free from github

Hello and thanks for an awesome module.

I have an issue with it, the payment icon does not appear, is there a specific file type or size that it need to be?

the icon shown in BO of the payment system, not in store.

Icon of payment method must be in jpg format. Can you send link of you shop?

Icon of payment method must be in jpg format. Can you send link of you shop?

i have used .png format and it is working perfectly for me.

All formats are allowed, but they will be converted to jpg

Universal Payment Module is module for creating an unlimited payment methods count through the admin tab withouth programming skills. With the help of the Universal Payment Module you can create a new payment method is as simple as adding a new category in the catalog or a new page in the CMS.

Download

If you download module from github, you must rename module folder to "universalpay"

Description

The module adds a new "Modules>Pay Systems" tab by which the creation and management of payment methods. When creating a new payment method you need to fill in the following fields:

• Name - the name of the method of payment will be displayed in the properties of order in the admin panel;
  • Short description - the text displayed next to the logo, the list of payment systems in order;
  • Show - whether to display the payment system in order
  • Description - The text displayed when selecting this method of payment by the buyer. There may be instructions to transfer funds to your e-wallet, bank account for payment, or something else;
  • Description succes - text after pressing confirmation button;
  • Picture - the payment method logo that appears in the list of payment systems in order;
  • Order state - order state after creating.
  • Carriers - select carriers, the choice of which will be shown this method of payment.

Features

• Creates an unlimited number of fully customizable methods of payment
  • Allows you to bind to a payment to carrier
  • Allow to set order state after creating
  • Confirmation button can be added on payment systems page (like Authorize.net AIM module)
  • It does not require programming skills.

attachicon.gif1.jpgattachicon.gif2.pngattachicon.gif3.jpgattachicon.gif4.jpgattachicon.gif5.jpgattachicon.gif6.png

Changes

V 1.8

+ rewritten to support PrestaShop 1.6

+ text improvment

+ %order_number% return order reference

+ Removed translations, since they no longer are valid, many strings changed.

v 1.7

+ added success message displayed in order details page. you can remove it on Modules/Positions tab

+ added user groups filter

v 1.4

+ carrier updating fixed

v 1.3

+ added confirmation button on payment systems page

v 1.2

+ added payment success page

+ added created order state

My other modules

Can I add a form field e.g for example I create a purchase order number payment method and I want customer to enter purchase order number when they select this method is there a way t do it with this module? and empty field on payment method listing page where they can enter purhcase order numebr and clcik submit button?

Hi!

First of all I want to thank you for this module.

But I have a little problem with it, when I click the last step "confirm my order" I come to a empty page.

I receive booth mail order and processing. But no validation page.

I using Prestashop 1.6.0.13

Best regards

Hans

In /config/defines.inc.php replace

define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', false);

with

define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', true);

and you can see errors

Hi!

This is what comes up

Notice: Undefined index: pdf in /storage/content/19/2000519/zonwell.se/public_html/modules/jbx_custominvoice/jbx_custominvoice.php on line 107 Fatal error: Call to a member function SetFont() on a non-object in /storage/content/19/2000519/zonwell.se/public_html/modules/jbx_custominvoice/jbx_custominvoice.php on line 111

Best regards

Hans

non-object in /storage/content/19/2000519/zonwell.se/public_html/modules/jbx_custominvoice/jbx_custominvoice.php on line 111

This error of module jbx_custominvoice

v 2.0.0
+ Added input fields before order confirmation
+ BugFix text after confirmation
+ Refractoring

Now you can add fields to order confirmation field and see values of this field in order admin page.

In pay system setting in descripton field set additional fields code:
  • press Source code button </>
  • paste inputs html code with name prefix up_
<div class="required form-group">
	<label for="up_name">Name <sup>*</sup></label>
	<input class="is_required form-control" required="required" type="text" id="up_name" name="up_name">
</div>
<div class="form-group">
	<label for="up_country">Country</label>
	<select id="up_country" class="form-control" name="up_country">
		<option value="France">France</option>
		<option value="Uganda">Uganda</option>
	</select>
</div>

This code add text input field with name "name" and select "country" (up_name and up_country). Also you can add differnt elements: checkbox, radio, textarea...

post-80483-0-39646300-1425410691_thumb.png

post-80483-0-83566700-1425410694_thumb.png

Hello,

I know this is not a matter to discuss here on this post but i could not find the way to open a new discusstion about the problem i am facing.

I am trying to build a website to sell electronic products there. I have added few products there. Almost all of them are Mobile Phones and Tabs of a brand named 'walton'. While i was checking that if i can search and find a specific products there i found that it was showing me almost all the products there i have added on the site. I could not solve the probelem any how.

This is what i did while i was adding a product.

Such as, if the name of the Product is -- Primo NF, i have named the product as 'Primo NF' and wrote in the reference field 'Walton Primo NF'. I have done this almost with every product i have added there.

To fix the searching result problem i have tryed this-->> I have changed the Reference 'Walton Primo NF' to 'E2JXPLM' and then set an aliases for 'Walton Primo NF' with 'E2JXPLM' so that if anyone search for 'Walton Primo NF' then prestashop will search 'E2JXPLM'. But still it is not working. I mean, now, if i search for 'E2JXPLM' then it shows me only the product 'Walton Primo NF'. But if i search for 'Walton Primo NF' then it search for 'Walton Primo NF' and showes me every products i have added on my site. It shouldn't act like this, should it? I mean, since 'Walton Primo NF' is now the alias of 'E2JXPLM' then prestashop suppose to search 'E2JXPLM'.

I don't know what i am doing wrong. Can anyone please suggest me what i can do to fix this? And how or what i should do to while adding a product to improve the search result? And it would also be helpful if you can tell me where or how i can open a discusstion about this?

Thanks In advance.

Hello, is this module fully compatible with 1.6.0.13 ??? I have problem during installation, i had some error, if I finally installed this module, i create new payment method, but in checkout i see only image with "?" and no description, nothing ... 

It´s not working. Can you help me ? THanks for great work btw ! 

I had this error in log when i try install module : 

[04-Mar-2015 08:51:31] PHP Warning:  mkdir(): File exists in C:\XAMPP\htdocs\MYPAGE\modules\universalpay\universalpay.php on line 75

The same error is on the hosting. Thanks for help.

Hi again!

I have now install  the new 2.0 but something is wrong, this time no conformations button when you finish the order.

Best regards

Hans

I fix installation in version 2.0.1

I have now install  the new 2.0 but something is wrong, this time no conformations button when you finish the order.

What version of prestashop?

Hello, is this module fully compatible with 1.6.0.13 ??? I have problem during installation, i had some error, if I finally installed this module, i create new payment method, but in checkout i see only image with "?" and no description, nothing ... 

It´s not working. Can you help me ? THanks for great work btw ! 

Install version 2.0.1. If you have problem with installation remove manualy tables like ps_universalpay_...

Hi again!

Now i have install ver. 2.0.1 and I have the button "confirm my order" but then I come to a empty page, and I got mail, Processing in progress.

Best regards

Hans

Thank you!!!! 2.0.1  WORKING PERFECTLY !!! THANKS FOR YOUR TIME AND GOOD WORK !!!

I had one trouble. How can i replace order reference with ID_ORDER ? I tried change it in universalpay.php, but then i got only "#" as %order_number% thanks for fast reply !!!

Hi again!

Now i have install ver. 2.0.1 and I have the button "confirm my order" but then I come to a empty page, and I got mail, Processing in progress.

Best regards

Hans

In /config/defines.inc.php replace

define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', false);

with

define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', true);

and you can see errors

I had one trouble. How can i replace order reference with ID_ORDER ? I tried change it in universalpay.php, but then i got only "#" as %order_number% thanks for fast reply !!!

I add new variable %order_id% in new version 2.0.2

Thank you for your fast reply, i have the last Question (I hope) and everything will be perfect now !

I need to display payment NAMES in invoice.tpl.

Now with this code : in invoice.tpl

{foreach from=$order_invoice->getOrderPaymentCollection() item=payment} {$payment->payment_method} {foreachelse} {l s='No payment' pdf='true'} {/foreach} 

Is showing as "Universal payment module " - So it shows only name of module. (Useless...)

I need to display for example "NAME" of my created payment methods like this one. Can you help me ? I really appreciate your help.

Like on this screenshot !

post-804755-0-25229500-1425500844_thumb.jpg

Ok guys, i got it !!! :)

So I've resolve this problem and answer it yourself.

Just change it to :

{foreach from=$order_invoice->getOrderPaymentCollection() item=payment}
				<b>{$order->payment}</b>
			{foreachelse}
				{l s='No payment' pdf='true'}
			{/foreach}

in 1.6, admin folder missing in views>templates ... i checked compare with 1.5 have admin folder... is it incomplete file of 1.6?

because i get error like this:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyException' with message 'Unable to load template file '/home/public_html/testpresta/modules/universalpay/views/templates/admin/helpers/uploader/simple.tpl'' in /home/public_html/testpresta/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php:127 Stack trace: #0 /home/public_html/testpresta/classes/helper/HelperUploader.php(288): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch() #1 /home/public_html/testpresta/classes/helper/HelperForm.php(154): HelperUploaderCore->render() #2 /home/public_html/testpresta/classes/helper/HelperForm.php(65): HelperFormCore->generate() #3 /home/public_html/testpresta/classes/controller/AdminController.php(2045): HelperFormCore->generateForm(Array) #4 /home/public_html/testpresta/modules/universalpay/controllers/admin/AdminUniPaySystem.php(177): AdminControllerCore->renderForm() #5 /home/public_html/testpresta/classes/controller/AdminController.php(1738): AdminUniPaySystemController->renderForm() #6 in /home/public_html/testpresta/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php on line 127
Edited by alienx2 (see edit history)

Hi!

Now I have install 2.0.2 same thing, no success page.

This is what come up when I change the code.

Notice: Undefined index: pdf in /storage/content/19/2000519/zonwell.se/public_html/modules/jbx_custominvoice/jbx_custominvoice.php on line 107 Fatal error: Call to a member function SetFont() on a non-object in /storage/content/19/2000519/zonwell.se/public_html/modules/jbx_custominvoice/jbx_custominvoice.php on line 111

Best regards

Hans

In back office Modules tab insert in serch field "jbx_custominvoice", find this module and uninstall it

Hi Again

I have now uninstall "jbx_custominvoice".

After "confirm my order" this come up.

TCPDF ERROR: [image] Unable to get image: /img/tmp/product_mini_12_51.jpg

Best regards

Hans

Hello everyone,
after installing v2.0.2 (on v1.9)
1) problem, the window larger -
2) "I confirm order" same page? (before opening a new window!)
I have the prestashop 1.6.13 -
It Normal?

Hi,

I have this module on 1.5 prestashop and it was working fine. But when i upgrade to 1.6 the module doesnt work normaly. I have uninstalled it and reintall it and now i cannot see it in the menu of the backend.

Please help me to fix that.

Thank you !

Ok I have reinstall it and it works now !

My only problem with the module is when i create a payment method i cannot say which currency is able to pay with the method. If I must set a currency it will set to all the payment method i create with the module. The same for customer's group and shipping method.

Hello everyone,

How can I restrict some payments in the module for only a currency ? Actually if I want to set a type of payment for a currency i must set it for the whole of the module. I would like to choose which currency to use for each payment type, etc.

Can someone help me please ?

Thanks

Hello,

Im having this issue: When an order is made and paid with another payment module (for example bank wire) the invoice displays two payment methods, the correct one which is bankwire and another which is universal pay for a random amount of money.

This results in a warning message under the order details, saying "Warning $XX paid instead of $X"

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

Thanks

I am aware of that, however this error occurs when a totally different payment method is selected. 

For example, the user selects "Cash on delivery" and the invoice shows "Cash on delivery" for the respected amount + universal payment module for a random amount.

@sors

Congratulations for this good module :)

One of my clients is using it and ask me to perform some fixes, you can see the issues in my fork:

https://github.com/Exadra37/universalpay/issues/1

https://github.com/Exadra37/universalpay/issues/2

https://github.com/Exadra37/universalpay/issues/3

I have made a Pull Request to integrate this changes into your repository:

* https://github.com/prestalab/universalpay/pull/8

Please consider to create tags in github for each release of the module.

See an example of tag for your last release here:

https://github.com/Exadra37/universalpay/releases/tag/2.0.2

Thanks

Edited by exadra37 (see edit history)
  • Like 1

I use this module cause I let my customers pay on invoice. They order and when the order is done I send them the order and an invoice.

So I have made a payment that just is called Invoice. Works perfect for me.

But now I'm trying to make an order in the back office. For customers that call me and want to do it over phone.
Then I can only choose payment method "Universal Payment Module" I can't choose my Invoice payment system.

Solution for this?

Best Regards / Filip

I use this module cause I let my customers pay on invoice. They order and when the order is done I send them the order and an invoice.

So I have made a payment that just is called Invoice. Works perfect for me.

But now I'm trying to make an order in the back office. For customers that call me and want to do it over phone.

Then I can only choose payment method "Universal Payment Module" I can't choose my Invoice payment system.

Solution for this?

Best Regards / Filip

I believe there is no solution. I understand that to change that is an enormous amount of work (mentioned earlier in the thread)

And there is no way to let customers check out without having to pay? No module or anything? Cause that is the only option I want to have. They are not suppose to be able to pay direct. Could it maybe be a possibility to edit the Cash on delivery and change the name to Invoice?

And there is no way to let customers check out without having to pay? No module or anything? Cause that is the only option I want to have. They are not suppose to be able to pay direct. Could it maybe be a possibility to edit the Cash on delivery and change the name to Invoice?

Yes you can check ut without paying with this module - I believe you said you had already set it up as "invoice". That is perfectly OK. What you cannot do is change the name when you create the order in the back office, it will just say "Universal Payment".

But here is a solution, don;t use the back office. When a  customer calls you on the phone, you can use the front office to create the order for them, then it will say "invoice" 

Hello guys!

I have recently installed the universal payment module in my prestashop v1.6(i have downloaded the module from github). The installation was successfull, but it does not remember my preferences about carrier and groups within payment systems .

Any ideas/advice on how to deal with this problem??

Hi  

installed the module successfull, but i have the follow error on PAY SYSTEM  tab:

Bad SQL query

Table 'artcandle.ps_universalpay_system' doesn't exist

help please,  i use 1.6.0.14 https://www.dropbox.com/s/b5shrphg8z2rqzy/Untitled1.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dtx7c7h34esmot3/Untitled.png?dl=0

Edited by artcandle (see edit history)

• Query SQL non valida
    Table 'pfr1757111.ps_universalpay_system' doesn't exist
  •  

Same problem here! Please help. PS 1.6.0.14

Hi there,

We had the same problem as artcandle posted yesterday and rossiHC has just posted. We have debugged the problem a bit and the issue has to do with the creation of the tables when you install the module.

The error the module produces when installing is the following:

[PrestaShopDatabaseException]

Incorrect table definition; there can be only one TIMESTAMP column with CURRENT_TIMESTAMP in DEFAULT or ON UPDATE clause

CREATE TABLE `ps_universalpay_system` (
				`id_universalpay_system` INT(10) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
				`id_order_state` INT( 10 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '3',
				`active` TINYINT(1) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
				`position` INT(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
				`date_add` TIMESTAMP DEFAULT CURRENT_TIMESTAMP,
				`date_upd` DATETIME NOT NULL,,
				PRIMARY KEY (`id_universalpay_system`)
			) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8

We changed line 44 of the file universalpay.php to remove the duplicity of the current_timestamp which produces the error (leaving the code as it was before the Commit of Mar 31, 2015: "Change database schema to use timestamp with default default to curre…"):

`date_upd` DATETIME NOT NULL,

With this change the module can be installed.

Thanks for this great module.

Edited by NetConsultingMK (see edit history)
  • Like 1

it does not work under prestashop 1.6.14  , i can not even install the Modul !!!!!

That problem was already solved by me with a pull request https://github.com/prestalab/universalpay/commit/5546a5fb234eabd8e49afc07cf5359095280003b that is already merged, therefore you just need to download the module from github

Hi exadra37,

The problem was not solved with this commit, but caused by this commit. In the commit there are two lines updated (43 and 44).

Before:

`date_add` DATETIME NOT NULL,
`date_upd` DATETIME NOT NULL,

After:

`date_add` TIMESTAMP DEFAULT CURRENT_TIMESTAMP,
`date_upd` TIMESTAMP ON UPDATE CURRENT_TIMESTAMP,

This causes an error when installing the plugin, because of the double use in one statement of CURRENT_TIMESTAMP.

[PrestaShopDatabaseException]
Incorrect table definition; there can be only one TIMESTAMP column with CURRENT_TIMESTAMP in DEFAULT or ON UPDATE clause

One of the uses of CURRENT_TIMESTAMP has to be removed to allow the module to be installed. We found a workaround by changing line 44 to how it was before this commit, but we are not sure if this is totally correct (but it has worked for us).

Thanks.

I am pretty sure that is due to Mysql version below 5.6 do not support 2 columns defaulting to TimeStamp and once my server are always with the last software versions i have not detected this potential issue when i was testing it.

I will investigate this and make another Pull Request with de fix, because we still need to avoid the issue of the default value.

I already have fixed this to work also in mysql server previous to version 5.6.5.

Tested against Mysql version 5.0.95 and using Prestashop 1.6.0.14.

To test this version:

Please test it before i make the pull request.

EDIT: add info about install module from Github and prestashop version used to test

• Like 2

Did you try to install the version i have put in my last post?

You need to rename the folder inside of the zip file, i will update my post with this info.

Hi exadra37

Thank you very much, i did as you said, i installed perfect

• Like 2

Glad i was usefull :)

Pease if a post member or topic have helped you in some way, always remember to give a Like This, in this way you ensure to keep members motivation to continue being usefull to all the community :)

great job .. you can upload a clean zip with the directory already renamed .. just use the "attach bnaries" feature editing the release in GitHub ;)

• Like 1

The current release 2.0.2 in my forked repo  https://github.com/Exadra37/universalpay/releases/tag/2.0.2 is this module before i start working on it.

After more people confirm that this works properly now in other mysql versions i will make another release and use your tip to attach the binarie with the folder already renamed.

Thanks for the tip @ZIZuu

• Like 1

Hi exadra37

Thank you very much, i did as you said, i installed perfect

Can you tell what mysql version you are using?

You can check it in BO at Advanced Parameters > Configuration Information.

Thanks

The current release 2.0.2 in my forked repo  https://github.com/Exadra37/universalpay/releases/tag/2.0.2 is this module before i start working on it.

After more people confirm that this works properly now in other mysql versions i will make another release and use your tip to attach the binarie with the folder already renamed.

Thanks for the tip @ZIZuu

perfect :)    (you can edit the actual release and add the file if you think it is useful)

Hi exadra37

PHP-Version 5.4.39

Speichergrenze 128M

max_execution_time 30

DATENBANK

MySQL-Version 5.5.37-log

if you need any test action just tell me i have a test server

• Like 1

perfect :)    (you can edit the actual release and add the file if you think it is useful)

Now i  am in the work, later in home i will do that ;)

• Like 1

Hi exadra37

PHP-Version 5.4.39

Speichergrenze 128M

max_execution_time 30

DATENBANK

MySQL-Version 5.5.37-log

if you need any test action just tell me i have a test server

I also have a test server, but only runs the mysql 5.6 in last release and i was also hable to test in a old server with mysql version 5.0.95.

Now we just need confirmation in mysql 5.3 and 5.4, because i am in the middle of a big upgrade from a store 1.3 to 1.6 and don't have time now to create new server instances with this mysql versions.

Please ensure that everything works fine both in BO and FO.

• Bad SQL query

Table 'annedort_shop.ps_universalpay_system' doesn't exist

im using prestashop 1.6.0.14.

can you please help i  need badly the mobilepay

http://screencast.com/t/nU00JGCtJB

If you read the error the reason is explained... the module is missing is table.

Try to reinstall the module again.

Next time please provide your Prestashop version and what release of the module you did install.

Beta release available with the binaries ready to install directly in your BO.

Download from https://github.com/Exadra37/universalpay/releases/tag/2.1.0-beta1 and read the notes.

Thanks @ZiZuu for the binaries tip in Github ;)

Same error..

• Query SQL non valida

Table 'pfr1757111.ps_universalpay_system' doesn't exist

•  

Versione di PrestaShop 1.6.0.14

The message is pretty clear, you do not have the mysql table in your database.

Try to active Prestashop debug in file config/defines.inc.php and then put here the print screen of the debug error.

NOTE: When you download the module you need to reinstall it again in your BO.

The message is pretty clear, you do not have the mysql table in your database.

Try to active Prestashop debug in file config/defines.inc.php and then put here the print screen of the debug error.

NOTE: When you download the module you need to reinstall it again in your BO.

Thanks for the reply, but i do not have defines.inc.php file, in the folder there is just two files named config.inc.php and index.php.

So, how can i enable debug mode without that file?

Thanks for the reply, but i do not have defines.inc.php file, in the folder there is just two files named config.inc.php and index.php.

So, how can i enable debug mode without that file?

Sounds like a very corrupt prestashop, those files have to be there. Is this a new installation or an upgrade?