Universal Payment Module is module for creating an unlimited payment methods count through the admin tab withouth programming skills. With the help of the Universal Payment Module you can create a new payment method is as simple as adding a new category in the catalog or a new page in the CMS.
- Oficial prestashop marketplace: http://addons.presta...ent-module.html
- Latest version for PrestaShop 1.4 from github: https://github.com/p...rchive/ps14.zip
- Latest version for PrestaShop 1.5 from github: https://github.com/p...hive/ps15.zip
- Latest version for PrestaShop 1.6 from github: https://github.com/p...hive/master.zip
- From russian site: http://prestalab.ru/...dul-oplaty.html
If you download module from github, you must rename module folder to "universalpay"
The module adds a new "Modules>Pay Systems" tab by which the creation and management of payment methods. When creating a new payment method you need to fill in the following fields:
- Name - the name of the method of payment will be displayed in the properties of order in the admin panel;
- Short description - the text displayed next to the logo, the list of payment systems in order;
- Show - whether to display the payment system in order
- Description - The text displayed when selecting this method of payment by the buyer. There may be instructions to transfer funds to your e-wallet, bank account for payment, or something else;
- Description succes - text after pressing confirmation button;
- Picture - the payment method logo that appears in the list of payment systems in order;
- Order state - order state after creating.
- Carriers - select carriers, the choice of which will be shown this method of payment.
- Creates an unlimited number of fully customizable methods of payment
- Allows you to bind to a payment to carrier
- Allows you to bind to a payment to customer group
- Allow to set order state after creating
- Confirmation button can be added on payment systems page (like Authorize.net AIM module)
- You can add additional fields to order and view its values in back office (https://www.prestash...17#entry1987779)
- It does not require programming skills.
+ Added additional input fields values in Success description
- Fixed uninstall
+ Updated russian translation
- Fixed false error
+ Added payments method setting for virtual/real products
+ Fixed confirmation page breadcrumbs
+ rewritten to support PrestaShop 1.6
+ text improvment
+ %order_number% return order reference
+ Removed translations, since they no longer are valid, many strings changed.
+ added success message displayed in order details page. you can remove it on Modules/Positions tab
+ added user groups filter
+ carrier updating fixed
+ added confirmation button on payment systems page
+ added payment success page
+ added created order state
My other modules
- Personal customer purse - Prepayment account
- Fast order by email http://addons.presta...r-by-email.html
- QIWI Wallet http://addons.presta...IWI-Wallet.html
- RoboKassa http://addons.presta...-RoboKassa.html
- WebMoney http://addons.presta...8-WebMoney.html
Edited by sors, 22 July 2016 - 10:52 AM.