Luong Van pha

[Help] Add product to Top sellers & Specials

Hello every body!

I invited to Prestashop should not be understood.

I ask: how to add a product to Top sellers & Specials?

Thanks all!

• Like 2

On "1. Info." page of the product you want to appear in specials block, enter a reduction amount, and then the product will appear in the specials block. The products in the top sellers block are automatically selected based on the number of times the product is sold. There is no way to customise it without changing the code.

Unfortunately, I can see no way to increase the number of sales of a product using the back office, so you would need to modify your code or database. I've had look at the top sellers block. It appears to call the getBestSalesLight function in classes/ProductSale.php. You could modify the SQL query to return the products you want. You could also manually increase the number of sales of a product if you want it to appear in the block. Use phpMyAdmin to edit the quantity of the product in the PREFIX_product_sale table.

Is there an overview function which lists the specials you have going? For easy editing? Rather than having to dig them out.

How to increase the quantity of product sales from phpmyadmin? I am facing the same problem.