Modified zone table causing upgrade to fail

mR JoLLy

I have posted this problem in detail to the upgrading section, but not seeing any replies. As the error is caused by me trying to "develop" the tables I am posting it here in the hope that someone with more in depth knowledge can explain where I am going wrong to cause the product to fall over.

The revised tables work fine on my test server prior to trying the upgrade, but if it's causing problems during the upgrade process I have to ask what I am doing (or not doing) to cause such an issue.

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/137985-upgrading-from-1441-to-1451-db-error/

Basically I have amended the "state" table to include provinces, states, or counties however you want to look at it for most of the countries. As a result the state table has almost 4000 entries and the countries have been increased to 250.

I have revised the zones to make it easy to separate the postal options for a business in the UK while making world wide posting options possible. This will only be of interest to people in the UK if I ever get it working.

I don't recommend anyone imports the tables into anything other than a totally disposable test environment as the country ID's are all different!!

Would appreciate some comment from anyone (does that sound desperate!)

Full details are in the link above and files are attached in my second post.

Nigel