Age access limit

Prescol

Hi,

what you can do is ask user to register before using the site and activate the account manually once a user has completed the registration. You can set account to active->0 in authcontroller.php and this way you can according to user's age activate the accouint or send an email explaining why he can't register.

good luck.

Thanks Mike,is a good module.But now what i need is to block the payment, to do users don´t get a splash screen each time they access to the web.

My problem is that bank doesn´t allow to our client to have a payment gateway because it haven´t got an age control.

Hi Prescol,

With the module I posted above, if a user is below the age limit, they can be redirected to any page, such as one that says they are not permitted to access this content because they are not the appropriate age. Is that not what you are looking for? Please let me know so that I can try to help you find any other options we may have.

-Mike

That is what i was sarching, but the customer want her pager visible all time, no redirections or splash screens. Im thinking in ckeck with javascript the age before click on payment gateways.

Im gonna modify the gateways tpl to block the link until the user confirm the age.

I see... The point I was trying to make when I said that the age gateway module could redirect to any page was that you could create an error message page saying that the user does not meet the age requirements or something similar, not just redirecting to an existing page on your site like the home page. But if you do find/create another way of doing this, please let me know!

-Mike