Which payment system I have to choose ?

JordanBelfort

Hi all,

I'm french and I'm currently living in Germany.

I'm opening my own start up here thanks to an internet website, but I don't find which payment system to establish and the one which is familar to german people and faster/not many costs for me.

Which banks provide this kind of online payment system ? When the money ends up in the merchant account directly after the payment.

I heard about DIRECTebanking also...

So if some german people read and understand this topic, please answer me because I'm a bit lost :/

Thank you !

Hi,

please follow the forum rules. As this is a specific Country question I exceptionally will answer in English. You can find an actual payment provider list for reliable payments used in Germany in HERE.

For Support concerning Prestashop use/install or other problems, please use the French or the English Forum, or at least write in German.

Thank you.

• Like 1

guilvii, I offer clickandbuy, paypal and various other options like sofortüberweisung and especially credit cards via moneybookers/skrill. the ranking per user acceptance/choice is paypal first, followed quickly by credit card payment via moneybookers. sofortüberweisung: zero to none. clickandbuy sporadically but at least there is no fixed cost. same with paypal and skrill by the way, no fixed costs. commission for skrill is rather high but I literally love that their gateway can use iframes, i.e. the customer stays on my site instead of being redirected/transferred to an outside page like paypal.

• Like 1

Damit dieser Post nicht in Englisch weitergeführt wird, weil es gegen die Forumregeln verstößt, wird er hiermit geschlossen. Eine Liste der meistgenutzten Zahlungsanbieter liegt dem Postinitiator vor + eine User Bewertung für die von Ihm selbst genutzten Anbieter. Das müsste reichen, um diesen Ausnahmefall zu beantworten. Konversation wird nicht in Englisch weitergeführt.