Spanish Translation 1.4.5

ifontal

Spanish translation is very inaccurate. I translated whole aplication (including email templates), but when I updated to 1.4.5 I lost my translation partially, specially in modules (despite checked the option "keep translations"), so I have translated it again, and I have posted it in the bug tracker hoping to be included in future releases.

I post it here for people who want to try it.

Note: extract .gzip file inside .zip before import (I can't upload .gzip files, so I have added .gzip file into .zip file)

es.zip

• 2 years later...

What makes English to Spanish translation and Spanish to English translation at Translations today different is that we provide translation that is culturally accurate. While undertaking translation, it is important to have a translator that is skilled in the language and has understanding about the regional peculiarities and cultural differences along with business intricacies. The translators we select for Spanish to English translation are professionals with this understanding. These translators know that certain Spanish words can mean different things in different regions and they keep these differences in mind while providing translation services. This is one of the reasons why our translations are among the most accurate to be found in the industry today. Translationstoday.com

-----------------------

Spanish to English Translation

Edited by zisabella (see edit history)