Burhan BVK

[Module] Payment Fees & Discounts by Payment Module

In e-commerce you can use several different payment options, and usually each of them have different transaction fees & handling costs. With this module you can have additional fees or discounts depending on the payment module used. You can set a tax to be used for the fee.

Optionally the module displays the fees and discounts by payment method on the cart summary and payment selection page.post-15890-0-40148500-1350375813_thumb.png

The price of the module is 40€.

Read more about it here:

http://www.bvkyazili...yment-fees.html

Available for 1.4 and 1.5.

Edited by whitelighter (see edit history)
  • Like 2

Don t buy this module!!! It is giving big problems for paypal payments and the customer service of the developper is a 0.

Don t buy this module!!! It is giving big problems for paypal payments and the customer service of the developper is a 0.

I do go trough each reported problem and find a solution to any problem the module causes. But this week there was a problem with the Prestashop addons message system and the messages did not get trough for the last 2-3 days. It was just fixed today and I was going trough the messages.

I am working on a fix for the problem you reported but since you have canceled the order (I assume it was you since I don't know which order was yours) I did not think you wanted be informed.

How do we know that it is not having the same problem as before??? Before also had to work with Paypal and it didn't work correctly...

How do we know that it is not having the same problem as before??? Before also had to work with Paypal and it didn't work correctly...

You were not the only one who reported a problem with paypal, they already applied the update and I have not received further issues with paypal since, but it has only been a few days.

The fact is there is a million different possible Prestashop installation, it is impossible for anyone to be sure that any third party module will work on all possible installations, you can only test it on a few different systems. There is always a possibility of complications however small it may be. That is the nature of software.

You could offer a discount or free of charge the module to all those customers that had bought to you the module and had serious problems in their website because of your previpus version. Its also a way that we can try again your module in our websites and in case it works we could give you a donation...

I've bought this module today but i don't understand how to use it, i've add for the bankwire this condition:

total*0.35+Tools::convertPrice(amount, Currency::getCurrencyInstance((int)($this->id_currency)))

but nothing is showing on order summary

what i have to do ?

hi, i have an issue with this module.

I choose to just add a +n% as a fee (example total*1.018) and it also adds a discount (but it's not a discount) on email order summary and a strange -1,00€ discount on the invoice... developer already contacted, hope he fixes it really soon.. thanks

Support requests are handled trough the site.

The module is updated to v1.3, with minor tweaks.

The module is updated. v1.4 includes:

-{payment_fee} variable added. It can be used in order confirmation email templates.

I've just wrote you a message tru add-ons contact form. Your module is not working anymore. There is no fee visible anywhere, also not on your demoshop. You have only the price difference arfter choosing a payment service, but no reference to any fee. Not on front-office (check-out process), not on order and also not on order confirmation mail and invoice.

I answered your question on addons. The module works just fine. It does display the fee information in the order details, the invoice and in the order email (the email template required modification for this), but not in the cart as stated in the module description. This can be seen on the demo site as well. I wish you would not spread misinformation around like this.

The module is updated to v1.8:

-Compatibility with 1.5.

-Custom text to inform your customers about fees&discounts for different payment methods. (Check the screenshot in the first post)

-Several bugfixes

• Like 1

I am interested buying this module is it fully compatible with PrestaShop 1.5.3.1?

Is there somebody who has positive feedback about this module?

I am interested buying this module is it fully compatible with PrestaShop 1.5.3.1?

Is there somebody who has positive feedback about this module?

It is fully compatible with 1.5.3.1.

Why is not adding fees in back office> orders? I cant see payment fees and discounts, even on final check out only appears the message "fee will be applied on COD or Pasat 4B" but after clicking confirm, no fees is applied and this fees are not shown on backed. I bought the module few hours ago!!! :/

The version of module is 2.2 and mi Prestashop is 1.5.3.1

Edited by Dr_fer (see edit history)

For support you should open a ticket instead of asking here.

Why is not adding fees in back office> orders? I cant see payment fees and discounts, even on final check out only appears the message "fee will be applied on COD or Pasat 4B" but after clicking confirm, no fees is applied and this fees are not shown on backed. I bought the module few hours ago!!! :/

The version of module is 2.2 and mi Prestashop is 1.5.3.1

where I can open a ticket support? your site tells that non purchased directly in your site will be ignored, I bought via prestashop addons no directly in your site.

A help should be in installation steps, no only upload the files (files where instaled via module installer)

Then you should contact trough the addons site. If you have problems using the addons site contact the addons customer service.

Then you should contact trough the addons site. If you have problems using the addons site contact the addons customer service.

Who's the addons customer service agent for this module? I´m asking due your title says BVK software profesional ... blah blah. Instead answering and trying to give support I Only receive excuses that my question are not delivered and or placed in the right forum or tipic, when the programmer is inside the topic and forum.

I will try deleting cache, Just tell me where is the field and table where the data is stored to view in phpmy admin if data is been stored. If I see data stored there I will try to make a fresh instalation of prestashop to check is this module works correctly.

I delete the cache and it works, all charges must be done with shipping/discount method, if selected none the attribute rule won´t work; this aid must be in your distribution software.

So you were the one who sent the message trough addons as well, to which I replied. As I said earlier the forum is not for support. I don't know what else do you expect me to do, make house calls?

I don't answer support questions here because I can't see your order details, and I would end up having go back tens of pages to see what the issue was about. Do you think you are the only one whoever asks a question? I have hundreds of customers, if I were to answer them all in the forum threads nobody would be able to get much help.

Who's the addons customer service agent for this module? I´m asking due your title says BVK software profesional ... blah blah. Instead answering and trying to give support I Only receive excuses that my question are not delivered and or placed in the right forum or tipic, when the programmer is inside the topic and forum.

I will try deleting cache, Just tell me where is the field and table where the data is stored to view in phpmy admin if data is been stored. If I see data stored there I will try to make a fresh instalation of prestashop to check is this module works correctly.

So you were the one who sent the message trough addons as well, to which I replied. As I said earlier the forum is not for support. I don't know what else do you expect me to do, make house calls?

I don't answer support questions here because I can't see your order details, and I would end up having go back tens of pages to see what the issue was about. Do you think you are the only one whoever asks a question? I have hundreds of customers, if I were to answer them all in the forum threads nobody would be able to get much help.

I´m asking in two sites at same time, one answer with possible solution and other just complaint. this forum should redirect to a FAQ page to answer all quertions that "hundreds of cutomers" BVK have... I think that a company that have a lot of customers should be mature and have a better customer support, even in a forum where people could drop in "wrongly" just because the forum has the same name of module and or moderating people has the same name of developer module. I´m not only a hobbie programmer I have been working for years (18) to develop new suppliers for big companies one of his main errors is to give a bad customer support even if the security guard is the only one in plant production, I don´t expect a phone calls, just the right direction with URL and an possible answer. Of course I´m not the firts one who are asking for a good support; you should think if you are doing the right think for support and address people to your site in order to get more customers. I were addressed to your site and now i´m been hiting with questions instead been addressed to FAQ paradise.

:) well, the problem I had was fixed, now I have to write an article about what modules you must have and which you have to avoid...

• Like 1

The module has been updated. v2.3 includes a fix for order confirmation emails containing wrong amounts in certain configurations

The module has been updated. v2.3 includes a fix for order confirmation emails containing wrong amounts in certain configurations

We purchase this module from our domain vemvershop dot com, but when the costumer try make the payment, the validation is broken.

how fix it?

"Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PrestaShopException' with message 'Property CartRule->date_from is empty' in /home/vemversh/public_html/classes/ObjectModel.php:837 Stack trace: #0 /home/vemversh/public_html/classes/ObjectModel.php(264): ObjectModelCore->validateFields() #1 /home/vemversh/public_html/classes/ObjectModel.php(598): ObjectModelCore->getFields() #2 /home/vemversh/public_html/classes/PaymentModule.php(480): ObjectModelCore->update() #3 /home/vemversh/public_html/override/classes/PaymentModule.php(18): PaymentModuleCore->validateOrder(622, '10', 132.9, 'Boleto Bancario', NULL, Array, 2, false, '157264f90515a41...', NULL) #4 /home/vemversh/public_html/modules/boletobancario/validation.php(38): PaymentModule->validateOrder(622, '10', 132.9, 'Boleto Bancario', NULL, Array, 2, false, '157264f90515a41...') #5 {main} thrown in /home/vemversh/public_html/classes/ObjectModel.php on line 837"

Edited by criacaosites (see edit history)

Works great! Thank you.

I found 1 bug which is probably only in the "old" 1.4 version (v 1.4.7.3 here) After the Discount.php override my client couldn't make normal discount codes anymore. So I changed in /override/Discount.php:

if(!intval($id_discount)){

to:

global $cookie;
if(!intval($id_discount) && !(isset($_GET['adddiscount']) && !empty($cookie->id_employee))){

So it will only make the "fake fee discount" if it's not in the backoffice. And I added a check for employee, just to be sure that you cannot just use ?adddiscount to remove the fee (not sure if that would be possible but still just to be sure.)

I´m asking in two sites at same time, one answer with possible solution and other just complaint. this forum should redirect to a FAQ page to answer all quertions that "hundreds of cutomers" BVK have... I think that a company that have a lot of customers should be mature and have a better customer support, even in a forum where people could drop in "wrongly" just because the forum has the same name of module and or moderating people has the same name of developer module. I´m not only a hobbie programmer I have been working for years (18) to develop new suppliers for big companies one of his main errors is to give a bad customer support even if the security guard is the only one in plant production, I don´t expect a phone calls, just the right direction with URL and an possible answer. Of course I´m not the firts one who are asking for a good support; you should think if you are doing the right think for support and address people to your site in order to get more customers. I were addressed to your site and now i´m been hiting with questions instead been addressed to FAQ paradise.

:) well, the problem I had was fixed, now I have to write an article about what modules you must have and which you have to avoid...

This developer does not sound at all like professional. We bought more than 30 modules in total both on prestashop website and from developer shops and never had experience like with BVK. He avoids to interact and look in any problems at all costs.

It is just my feedback nothing more. Your fighting here with your customers is just another confirmation.

Interested in module.

Not buying it because of bad support and unfriendly/unhelpful messages in this thread by developer.

Interested in module.

Not buying it because of bad support and unfriendly/unhelpful messages in this thread by developer.

Good, I sell modules, not friendship. Buying this module does not grant you any right to abuse module support. I provide support for the module in a timely manner, and all a customer needs to do is to use the contact page and submit a ticket, nothing more. Sending me a million messages from different accounts and emails is not only irritating, it also makes it difficult to provide support to other customers. I will not tolerate that and anyone who is interested in this module should know that beforehand.

This developer does not sound at all like professional. We bought more than 30 modules in total both on prestashop website and from developer shops and never had experience like with BVK. He avoids to interact and look in any problems at all costs.

It is just my feedback nothing more. Your fighting here with your customers is just another confirmation.

You have tried to use a single license on multiple shops, and have the audacity to ask for support for a dozen shops. You get the support you pay for, I don't see why I should help you steal my work.

instead, i want to appreciate the support by Burhan: when i downloaded it at beginning (single licence) it worked but not completely for my needs. I don't remember well if it was an issue with the PDF invoice or something else. When i asked Burhan for help and for an edit on the software, he helped me without any problem and updated the code...so no complaints until now. Thanks

Edited by mmsh (see edit history)

instead, i want to appreciate the support by Burhan: when i downloaded it at beginning (single licence) it worked but not completely for my needs. I don't remember well if it was an issue with the PDF invoice or something else. When i asked Burhan for help and for an edit on the software, he helped me without any problem and updated the code...so no complaints until now. Thanks

Thanks for the comment, I appreciate it. Customers don't usually say much when everything is working.

Hi,

By Bankwire, is it possible to set, when

- customer will paid in 10 days - gives 10%

- customer will paid in 15 days - gives 15%

Hi,

By Bankwire, is it possible to set, when

- customer will paid in 10 days - gives 10%

- customer will paid in 15 days - gives 15%

The module does not do that, only one setting for each payment module.

This module not working right with PayPal payment method.

Prestashop v1.4.x.

Paypal module 2.8.7

When submit payment Paypal in last state order say:

L_ERRORCODE0 -> 10413

L_SHORTMESSAGE0 -> Transaction refused because of an invalid argument. See additional error messages for details.

L_LONGMESSAGE0 -> The totals of the cart item amounts do not match order amounts.

L_SEVERITYCODE0 -> Error

PayPal returned error

I try to upgrade PayPal Module to v3.5.5 not send error egain but, when submit of payment checkout, Paypal not retrive correct discount in total price, it's like same original total order so not discounted.

Please fix this very hard bug.

The right issue will be to change the total price order on the fly, during discount on selected pyment method.

Gegards.

I did some testing on the developer demo site and it did not worked.

1) One Page Checkout

2) Configured "Cheque" with Multiyply: 0.5

3) Choose "Shipping/Discount"

The total price of the order is not affected by the configuration.

The test order is with ID=3

Did you tested the module with One Page Checkout at all?

Edited by UltraWebDev (see edit history)

The demo site was moved, the details of the new demo site is now available on the module page.

The module works with one page checkout too.

I did some testing on the developer demo site and it did not worked.

1) One Page Checkout

2) Configured "Cheque" with Multiyply: 0.5

3) Choose "Shipping/Discount"

The total price of the order is not affected by the configuration.

The test order is with ID=3

Did you tested the module with One Page Checkout at all?

Still having problems adding a record for PayPal:

http://prntscr.com/1h6qe2

I tried to add multiplier *2 with the Shipping/Discount.

One question. What if I'm using PayPal and the multiplier is > 1 i.e. your module must add this to the shipping. In that case how do you handle "Virtual" products, for which the getOrderTotal() for Cart::ONLY_SHIPPING just returns 0.

// no shipping cost if is a cart with only virtuals products
 $virtual = $this->isVirtualCart();
 if ($virtual && $type == Cart::ONLY_SHIPPING)
  return 0;

I just tested paypal with *2 multiplier and it worked just fine. You probably typed some extra characters accidentally.

I do not share coding details. But you can create a virtual product on the demo site to see that scenario in action.

Sorry Burhan BVK

but realy not Working.

If u try to set a discount in Paypal Payment Module with "total*0.98-2" formula, after paylent by Paypal in the the Total Cart of Paypal Gateway Still running the full Topal Price.

I test in your Demo Store byng a Ipod, in total I have 243.64 USD, with Paypal discount set 236.77 USD. When u proceded pyment, Paypal gateway continue to Show 243.64 USD of Total. So this not correctly working. And it's a bad viewing to customers payment.

So, please, we pay more than 40 USD of a Module that not work correctly.

I was tray to dev a deviation of Paypal xclick payment, but not remaind correctrly response of payment order. It's a very bed solution!

Please check it out!

Still not working!!

Please help me.

1. Insert Admin function total*0.92-2 for PayPal Payment Method

http://www.andreapat...za%20nome-1.jpg

2. Checkout Working correctly e take discount from Function.

http://www.andreapat...za%20nome-2.jpg

3. Going Onclick on Paypal Payment Method.

http://www.andreapat...za%20nome-3.jpg

4. Paypal Gateway is not correct:

http://www.andreapat...za%20nome-4.jpg

Edited by wolk73 (see edit history)

It works just fine when you follow the instructions explained in the documentation, which clearly explains how to add a fee/discount for paypal.

post-15890-0-21380500-1375805848_thumb.png

The module works just fine, you just have to spend a minute reading a one-page documentation.

post-15890-0-21380500-1375805848_thumb.png

• Like 1

Just Right, I'm sorry i didn't read correctly this part:

Shipping/Discount: When the order total is increased it ias added to the shipping amount, and otherwise a

discount. These will not show up on your shop's order history, but it would appear on the payment gateway. For

paypal module you need to select this method.

Fortunatly, that's Was write in bolder!! Funny ;)

HI Burhan BVK

I am very interested in your module,  i just want to know if i need the 1 year update so you can install the module on my store:

www.madereria.mx 

I have a custom theme and i don't know if there are change in the overrides files.

Can you tell me if i need the extra service?

It is impossible for me to tell that from just viewing your site. If you have installed any third party modules you should check if any of them have overrides.

HI Burhan BVK

I am very interested in your module,  i just want to know if i need the 1 year update so you can install the module on my store:

www.madereria.mx 

I have a custom theme and i don't know if there are change in the overrides files.

Can you tell me if i need the extra service?

Hello

I purchased this module via PS ADDONS.

After we installed this module on PS1.5.5.0, customers ar no longer able to exchange their loyalty points to vouchers (via native Loyalty module). After clicking the link to exchange points to voucher, customers get critical error page (OOOPS SOMETHING WENT WRONG... ETC ETC...).

With PS debug switched ON we get the following information: 'Property CartRule->name is empty'

I belive that this is caused by the CartRule.php override file which comes with your module.
If your module is installed but I rename or delete /override/classes/CartRule.php file of the server the loyalty points exchange works normally again.

If I disable ADDITIONAL PAYMENT FEES module, loyalty points exchange works as normall too.

Please provide solution to the problem. Its urgent.

I already sent you two emails with details and debug information about this issue.

Have no reply so far. Please provide after sale support to paid module.

EDIT:
I tried to make the test order on your demo site. You dont have LOYALTY module installed on there.

Edited by a_smith (see edit history)
  • Like 1

We want to buy this module but we're afraid of having the same problems as a_smith, so we're waiting for a reply as soon as possible.

We want to buy this module but we're afraid of having the same problems as a_smith, so we're waiting for a reply as soon as possible.

Ive received some feedback from dev regarding this issue. He is working on a fix.

• Like 1

V2.5 off the module is released. Fixing the bug with loyalty points module.

Already bought it but the "traditional" instalation gives an error:

"The method checkDiscountValidity in the class Cart  is already overriden."

Where can I find the installation manual?

Ok, regarding my post about Loyality points not working when this module is installed...:

All I can advise is to stay away of that developer.

I am in the world of web-ware for about 6 years now. Using PS for about 2 years. During this time I spend well over EUR600 on various paid modules and addons.

I have never ever faced such arrogance from the developer as from Burhan BVK.

I purchased module on 12.09.12. Had some installation issue which I resolved on my own.

Few days later I started to get complains from customers about they cant exchange loyalty points to vouchers.

After some investigation I found that this is caused by ovverride files which comes with this module.

I sent debug information to developer as well as I posted about my issue here.

Seems that he wasnt to happy with the fact I wrote about the bug on public forum so Ive been punished by the developer by him 'going with terms and condition' rather than having a fix to the bug I reported.

Here is what I received from him:

I was looking into it, and was going to provide a fix today. It has not even been a day since you first contacted me yet you have already sent another follow up and posted on the forum about this.

I am not a magician, it takes time and effort to fix any issues. I usually try to get things fixed as fast as possible, but as of now I don't see why I should give you priority above other support requests.

Since you asked for support for the module you paid for, I will provide the exact support that you are entitled to, as stated in the terms and conditions of addons. Expect a resolution of this matter within three days of your first contact, as that is the limit set by the Prestashop addons terms and conditions which you agreed when you purchased this module.

2 days later (yesterday) I received email from developer about the bug I reported has been fixed now and a new version of the module is available via PS ADDONS.

I replied that I dont have updates active for the module. All I asked is to get 1 (one!) fixed override file not a new release.

Please not that a new release doesnt introduce any new functionality. Its only bug fix - the Loyality bug I reported to developer.

In short words I didnt get the bug fixed. Developer wants me to purchase (pay) a new version just a few days after I purchased his buggy module.....

This is reply which I received from developer (please note, customer who reported the bug few days after purchase and ask for a fix is RISKY CUSTOMER):

It is not difficult, I choose not to do due to the risk as well as the principle. It would be a risk to send you the patch off the site as there would not be a record of it here. I see you as a risky customer, as you might consider it your right to cancel the order regardless of the patch provided. So I choose to limit all support trough addons.

And on principle, you get what you pay for. A part of the module price is taken by Addons as commission, it is their responsibility to deliver patches and updates. I simply suggest you to ask them what you paid for, as you so did from me.

I have patched the module and made the update available trough the means this site uses, the rest is simply not my responsibility. I did release the update as a debug version, the site does not allow us to change the files of earlier versions in any way.

Nothing you do or say will change my standing on the matter, as I simply do not see this as part of what I obligated to do. Please refrain from giving a lecture on customer relations. I do have enough customers to afford not giving into demands I found not to be reasonable.

I wrote to developer that I will not pay another him another EUR50 for the bug fix which I reported just a few days after purchase, I would rather complaint to ADDONS TEAM and ask for a refund (the module is useless without the fix).

So I received this:

This is exactly why I am not sending you the file manually. I believe this is what you were going to do in any case. I don't see any reason why I should go the extra mile for a customer only to have them damage my reputation.

Had you just waited I would have most likely resolved this issue within 24 hours of your first message. Several posts in the same forum topic make it quite clear that all support requests are handled trough the site, and you have previously contacted me here so you knew it worked. But despite that you chose to write this on the forum, within half a day, demanding support for what you paid for.

You are always free to write you experience on the forum, it does not affect the support you get. But you could have at least had the decency to wait for me to look into the issue first.

I am a certified developer, selling modules here for about 3 years now. I sold several thousands of modules, the money you spent here is rather insignificant next to the amount of commission Prestashop made trough my modules. And you are not the first customer who thinks threats of public defamation would get you special treatment.

I have provided you the fix. I suggest you take whatever access problems you have with Prestashop addons.

I don't see any point discussing this any further. You are free to do as you like, but you will not get a different response from me from now on.

Let everyone decide yourself if that's the right way to treat customer who just spend EU50 on buying buggy piece of the code....

Let me clarify a few things again, as some people seem to have a problem grasping a few basic things:
1- Have some respect.

2- The forum is not for support requests. You can complain all you want about my module, but if you want support, open a ticket. A very simple thing to do. This has already been stated several times before.

3- Have some patience. A reasonable rule is to at least wait a day for me to respond. With some exceptions you would get a response in a day, and your issue would be fixed in a reasonable time.

4- I do send files manually when there is a need for it. But in this particular case, a_smith requested the support he paid for. If you make such a demand, you will get exactly that, and nothing more. Which gives him no sympathy from me when he has problems downloading the files from the addons site.

Just to be clear, I am not demanding him buy another copy of the module. I would rather he did not buy any of my modules ever. Prestashop addons do not allow contributors to change existing versions, you can only release a debug version, which I did. But if he can't access the files, he should contact addons customer service, as that is why he paid them. This should be a no-brainer for someone who wants what he paid for.

In the software world some installations will inevitable cause problems, and some of them will take time to fix. If you need someone to be on-hold, waiting your call to fix any and all issues you might have, within hours or minutes, you should hire a full time developer.

I have openly said all these before, here in the same topic. If you find any of these to be unreasonable or unacceptable, do not buy any of my modules, simple as that.

I treat my customers the way I treat any other human being. You would be treated with the same respect you show.

and...... what about my installation issue? I don't mind wait a reasonable time but I really need this.

Let me clarify a few things again, as some people seem to have a problem grasping a few basic things

1- Have some respect.

That is you forgot that the most important for someone who owns the business is customer.

Respect? To who? To someone who calls me 'risky customer' because few days after purchase I asked for debugging one file which is part of non working module for which I paid EUR50?

2- The forum is not for support requests. You can complain all you want about my module, but if you want support, open a ticket. 

So I did. I sent you two messages within 24hr before I posted here.

A - Its not my fault that you dont reply to emails in a timely manner and

B - You can be not happy for public criticism but unfortunatelly you cant stop it. Its public forum - not your private.

3- Have some patience. A reasonable rule is to at least wait a day for me to respond. With some exceptions you would get a response in a day, and your issue would be fixed in a reasonable time.

Oh, good to know that I have been punished and will not get a fix for asking for your reply to many times.... Otherwise my  (no, not my, your module issue) would be fixed in a reasonable time.

And now I get nothing...

4- I do send files manually when there is a need for it.

What are you talking about?? Just keep listien to yourself.

So you say that there was no need to send files (1 file to be speciffic) in order to fix your buggy module (purchased just a few days earlier) which makes other PS native (and so important for ecommerce) module returning critical error?

in this particular case, a_smith requested the support he paid for. If you make such a demand, you will get exactly that, and nothing more.

Yep, you cant be wrong here. All I asked is to you provide me with ONE debugged file which would make your module working. And this is all few days after I paid you EUR50 for your buggy module.

Which gives him no sympathy from me when he has problems downloading the files from the addons site.

People are not stiupid. After reading this all they have no sympaty too when buying paid modules.

Problems downloading the files from the addons site? What are you talking abiout. Dont make me being an idiot. I told you that I cant download fixed version from ADDONS because you made it a new wersion! I didn't paid for updates because I dont need it. But it doesn't means that I need to lost EU50 because this what I purchased doesnt work 'out of the box' because of critical bug in the code

This should be a no-brainer for someone who wants what he paid for.

This should be a no-brainer for developer to understand that he takes responsibility for the quality of his code. I DONT ASK FOR A NEW VERSION NOR NEW FUNCTIONALITY.

This what I purchased has critical bug which maks this module useles.

In the software world some installations will inevitable cause problems, and some of them will take time to fix. If you need someone to be on-hold, waiting your call to fix any and all issues you might have, within hours or minutes, you should hire a full time developer.

What are you talking about, man... ? I reported critical bug to you, I sent you debug information, I told which override file is the troublemaker. You got it fixed and wont provide a fix in form of ONE DEBUGGED FILE

About what full time developer hiring are you talking here.??? Good....

I have openly said all these before, here in the same topic. If you find any of these to be unreasonable or unacceptable, do not buy any of my modules, simple as that.

Realy? Shame you didnt said that on module description on ADDONS. I purchased the module from there and not after studying entire internet including this topic - which I found after purchase.

I treat my customers the way I treat any other human being. You would be treated with the same respect you show.

Hope other customers will treat you the same way as you trats me for my own money.

I repeat to entire community:

This entire discussion is just about developer to provide ONE debugged file via email, thanks to which I would get my EU50 worth module working.

Developer dont even need to do any extra work because he already have that fixed (after I reported the bug to him).

You should be banned from ADDONS.

Edited by a_smith (see edit history)

I am not really interested in the story you are making up right now.

You cant make up story when saying facts

Hello guys, 

I don't know the whole story but I can tell you that our Addons Support allows three days for a Developer to respond to a question or concern. In my opinion, if the module had a bug in it and the developer has a fix, then as a paying customer you should have the right to ask for an updated version.

That said, it is good to see BurhanBVK addressing this concern. How do you plan on resolving it. 

The fact is you sent two messages within a span of 6 hours (and at night time in Europe) with the exact same message, and then posted on the forum demanding the support you paid for, all in about 12 hours.

I sell quite a bit of modules, so at any given time there are more than one customer who needs help. I would rather help those than give priority to the ones who threaten me with posting on the forum.

And for the millionth time, the fixed version is already uploaded to addons. If you have problems accessing it, ask addons directly for help. I fufilled all my obligations according to the terms and conditions you agreed to. Do not expect anything more from me.

And for the millionth time, the fixed version is already uploaded to addons. If you have problems accessing it, ask addons directly for help. I fufilled all my obligations according to the terms and conditions you agreed to. Do not expect anything more from me.

That's what I'm here for! :) 

How can I help!  :rolleyes:

• Like 1

It appears that I should have complained trough addons.prestashop.com (my orders)

The installation problem is solved with the help of Burham but he or one of the moderators could had explained it here or replied to the PM saying that.

Not the nicer person to work with, but he solved my problem in 2 minutes and the module is working.

Read the documentation (which is accessible on the demo backend) before posting here.

Can't find the documentation...

Hello Burhan

I'm very interested on this module, but I have 2 questions:

1) It would be possible to choose categories you want will be affected and not all categories of the shop as default? Example:

PayPal: Categories (iPods, Tablets)

Cash on Delivery: Categories (Toys, SmartPhones).

2) It's possible to make a fee/discount by products and not by total cart??Example:

Each product will have 5€ discount.

Thanks!!

Edited by betisimo76 (see edit history)

Hi, i have your module.

I make upgrade from 1.6 and when i go to customer > invoice > generate pdf by status i have a error of :
PDF::encoding() in modules/bvkpaymentfees/bvkpayment.php line 371

"  if($fee['fee']>0){
                    $text=Tools::iconv('utf-8', PDF::encoding(), $this->l('Additional Payment Fee: '));
                }else{
                    $text=Tools::iconv('utf-8', PDF::encoding(), $this->l('Payment Discount: '));
                }"

Do you know how i can fix it? (i improve my max_execution_time to 300)

• Like 1

For me The module working perfectly ... and the Developer reply and Questions is promptly in time frame . instead of sending many email better wait for the reply as mention the time frame . developer are not auto robot machine to Reply or fix immediately. they have to work on fix and think how to fix . its not so easy in somecase . 

I am Satisfied with module . and waiting for Updated Version  for 1.6

For me The module working perfectly ... and the Developer reply and Questions is promptly in time frame . instead of sending many email better wait for the reply as mention the time frame . developer are not auto robot machine to Reply or fix immediately. they have to work on fix and think how to fix . its not so easy in somecase . 

I am Satisfied with module . and waiting for Updated Version  for 1.6

this is the world's problem, lack of empathy, works for you but not for me I'm so far without a tool that I paid to use.

Hello Burhan

quite an interesting thread.. ;)

My doubts are that I'm planning to use the module so to apply a discount (let's say 5%) in some payment methods (credit card, paypal..etc).

The discount is applied to the total amount, perfect, but in the invoice the discount applied should be reflected also in the tax detail. That is the taxes amount should be 5% lower.

In the configuration exists a selector that seems related to my question. I think If I choose the option Fee is calculated based on: Total Products, maybe the tax issue should be solved?

fpep.jpg

In the demo you are not using taxes, so I really don't know if that's possible.

It's possible to solve this tax issue?

Regards

After upgrade to 1.6

Declaration of Cart::getPackageShippingCost() should be compatible with that of CartCore::getPackageShippingCost()

hi Burhan

I bought your module and implemented in into my prestashop. I wrote you over a week ago but did not get a response so far. 

I am kind of desperate because your module is not working on my shop. 

what works:

- all payment options are displayed (VISA, MasterCard etc.)

- I can enter the discounts. Discount texts appear nicely

- bank wire discount works 

what does not work:

- VISA payment +2.5%

- Mastercard Payment does not work +2.5%

- Further Payment method with fixed fee 

actually all external payment options do not work, only bank wire! 

My system:

prestashop 1.6.0.6

your most current module

Please let me know and I will provide you with my account details to take a look! thank you

this module not yet updated to 1.6.0.6

I am too waiting for update

this module i buy again in developer website ....

Prestashop version 1.6 In my site  working good

try here smart-gsm.net

Hi all and sorry for my bad English !

Do you know if there is a way to cancel the additional fees, but only on some products, or categories.

I mean that i need the fees for all products (by atos payement module) except one categorie.

Can u help me ?

Thanks !

I am not being able to find the module on the prestashop addons... where can i find it?

Same problem here. Where can i find the module!

Hi Burhan BVK

I upgrade my Presta Shop fron 1.4.8 to ver 1.6.1.2. The version of my Module it's 2.4. Before in PS 1.4 that worked beutifull.

I try to install it on PS 1.6.1.2, but not working regular:

1. in Payment PayPal, get Gateway Error
2. in Bankwire not made any payment fees.

So i suppose I need to Update this Module for new PS version, but I cant see any Update Button anyware.

What is the right Procedure? Or I need buy a New update module?!!

Gegards.

i have two question:

- this payment fee module support 1.6.x?

- how can i purchase this module, you accept paypal?

thanks.

i have two question:

- this payment fee module support 1.6.x?

- how can i purchase this module, you accept paypal?

thanks.

cycleelcyc for work disable 1.6.x set Disable all overrides NO

This is similar module that I use on my website: https://addons.prestashop.com/en/other-payment-methods/28289-payment-with-fee-paypal-stripe-cod-bank-wire-etc.html 

The module allow to add additional payment fee to any existing Prestashop payment modules on your website as well as to create additional payment methods with fee (COD, Bankwire, etc.) It works perfectly with Prestashop 1.7.x

Cheers!