[Solved] Where is Font Color Defined for {delivery_block_html}

I have modified the color scheme on the mail templates from the Pink Prestashop standard to a Blue style by modifying the hexadecimal color definitions in the mail templates. There is one template order_conf.html that contains {delivery_block_html} and {invoice_block_html} that displays Delivery & Billing Address information. The names that are displayed when these html blocks are filled use the Prestashop Pink formatted font.

I've attached a screen shot of an actual order confirmation message. Does anyone know where I need to look to find the proper color definition to change the color of the names in these two blocks?

post-149611-0-13630700-1318768860_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I found it. There are two php files that need to be edited. One is for the email message the customer receives and the other sent to the address configured in the mail alert module.

open these files and search for color:#DB3484; (occurs in 4 places for each file).

You can delete that which makes the font dark grey per the CSS file, or put any other color you want. I just deleted the text

modules/mailalerts/mailalerts.php

and

classes/PaymentModule.php - for this module I created an override file from 1.4.5.1 source and placed it in override/classes

I have also attached the override file here for those who may want to eliminate the pink text.

PaymentModule.php

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks Rhapsody for tracking that down. Very helpful!

Is there any reason you have also included the _getTxtFormatedAddress() and _getFormatedAddress() methods in your override files? I see there is no change from them compared to the original class, so I'm thinking it's a bit redundant.

Justin

Yah, because you didn't make any changes to those methods there's no reason to have them in the override. Otherwise people might think they have a new function which can be confusing if you aren't familiar with code. Cheers and thanks for finding that bit of code.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Thank you Rhapsody, I would never have found that on my own.

What is the purpose of the override file? All I need is to change the color of the text which looks like I achieved by editing the text 4 times in each of the two files. Do I need the override file for anything else?

Edited by Dan1 (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...

Thank you Rhapsody, I would never have found that on my own.

What is the purpose of the override file? All I need is to change the color of the text which looks like I achieved by editing the text 4 times in each of the two files. Do I need the override file for anything else?

I have the exact same question. What is the purpose of the override file?

Thanks a lot for your help! That pink color was SH**Y! :)