monty

Australian Payment Modules

Hello, are there any realtime credit card payment modules for Australian banks, I would like use Prestashop for upgrading a couple of clients sites, ...they already have either ANZ or Westpac accounts.

Thanks!!

I havent seen any as yet, I think Prestashop is still a bit new for there to be any yet. Auspost module intergration is still only just to be released.

when I was looking at Magento (which has a footprint the size of the Yeti) I was looking at using the ANZ gateway however the Fees and Charges were a bit undesirable even if it did mean increased security.

thanks Katmatcreations. That is a bit disappointing, the App looks like it would have have been great to use, hopefully someone will develop the module soon.

...I too was looking at Magneto but was put off by how slow it was!

Hi Guys,

I guess you guys are Aussie. Am I right?

I am also waiting for the payment module for Aus, such as eWay, ANZ and other gateway. But it seems there are some for US ones out there. Hope there is some coming out soon.

If your guys like, we can keep in touch for about the prestashop.

Cheers

I'm looking into building an eWay module. Still trying to establish interest though.

Also what people would consider 'fair' price for a module like this.

eWay sounds good, I won't use it yet though, my store is still a bit small for that.
Once I get up and running I may consider eWay in the future.

Not too sure about prices though

Hi everyone,

Just to let you know, I'm half way through developing a module for ANZ eGate.

^_^

yeah thats the problem...

the client wanted ANZ, so its not really my problem haha.

but i figure after i finish this one i will looking a creating a couple more and chuck em on here for free.
Theres pretty much nothing for aus atm.

Yep its still cool and agree that Oz needs modules, lol also needs more payment solutions.

Went to the Paypal developer day the other day and the covered off the options that are available (other than paypal), its no wonder we are considered a backwater.

Hi everyone,

Just to let you know, I'm half way through developing a module for ANZ eGate.

^_^

I would be interested in seeing this. I have an ANZ merchant account using eGate.

SED

Hi Guys,

There is a Westpac (Payway) module released recently for those who are looking for an Australian payment gateway. I use it on my site and works great.

http://addons.prestashop.com/en/payments-gateways/761-paywaywestpac-payment-gateway.html

Cheers

Does it take the user out to a Westpac hosted page, or is the entire payment handled on in the prestashop store?

Hi Guys,

There is a Westpac (Payway) module released recently for those who are looking for an Australian payment gateway. I use it on my site and works great.

http://addons.prestashop.com/en/payments-gateways/761-paywaywestpac-payment-gateway.html

Cheers

Hi! I’m just wondering, is it enough to have an account with Westpac to make this module work with prestashop? Or I need to subscribe to some additional services with Westpac?
Please help!
Cheers

I'm wondering why there are no direct payment modules for the four Australian banks? Saas alternatives such Ashop have them all. It makes economic sense to have them as I estimate you'd save 50 to 70% in transaction fees if you can avoid a third party gateway such as eWay. Can Australian PrestaShop users please share what payment modules they use. Thank you

I'm currently using eway which is expensive, thanks for the heads up, didn't know you could go directly to the banks. Did you end up going with this shopping cart?

I do like PrestaShop but due to time contraints I will probably go with Ashop. I did get price for custom built module using a bank API from between $900 - $1500 from Presto-Changeo. The lack of modules for Australian banks suggest that there are not many Australian users of PrestaShop which I view as a negative.

I was looking at ashop earlier, but I only need a cart for an existing website, doesn't look like they do that.