Blocklayered wont install on 1.4.5

Hi everybody,

I have installed Prestashop 1.4.1.0 and I downloaded the new version 1.4.5.1 because I need the new module block layered. First I uninstalled and deleted the original version and upload the new module. The issue appear when I click over Install button a message appears "The following module(s) were not installed successfully" I don´t use CacheFS.

I would like to use the module but I can´t install. Maybe you know what happens.

Regards.

Hi everybody,

I have installed Prestashop 1.4.1.0 and I downloaded the new version 1.4.5.1 because I need the new module block layered. First I uninstalled and deleted the original version and upload the new module. The issue appear when I click over Install button a message appears "The following module(s) were not installed successfully" I don´t use CacheFS.

I would like to use the module but I can´t install. Maybe you know what happens.

Regards.

I had this problem and i had to solve it with help from the core developer of prestashop, maybe he can help you.

Just disabling cacheFS did not work for me.

Mike , can you get in touch with maxence and see how he fixed my problem ? He can help unik also .Because i dont know how exactly he fixed it for me.

I had this problem and i had to solve it with help from the core developer of prestashop, maybe he can help you.

Just disabling cacheFS did not work for me.

Mike , can you get in touch with maxence and see how he fixed my problem ? He can help unik also .Because i dont know how exactly he fixed it for me.

Thank you very much indus, I expect they could help me.

Thank, I´m reading it but I´m not sure if my issue is a bug or is just my problem. Anyway I´ll read all and if I don´t find any solution I will open a new bug report.

Thanks for your help, I will inform you.

Regards.

Thank, I´m reading it but I´m not sure if my issue is a bug or is just my problem. Anyway I´ll read all and if I don´t find any solution I will open a new bug report.

Thanks for your help, I will inform you.

Regards.

Actually the problem is not related to the bug report, it was a report i opened for 1.,4.1 version, but i had this install problem with newer 1.4,5 , so posted there and got it solved.

You should open a new report i think, the presta team are real fast, they should be able to help you.

Actually the problem is not related to the bug report, it was a report i opened for 1.,4.1 version, but i had this install problem with newer 1.4,5 , so posted there and got it solved.

You should open a new report i think, the presta team are real fast, they should be able to help you.

Well indus, I just created a new post here http://forge.prestashop.com/browse/PSCFI-3892

now is time to wailt....

Thank you.