Attribute Combination Modification Help Needed - Stuck

tsunow

I have included three screen shots of what I am attempting to accomplish to compliment the following changes I am trying to attempt

In shops with LARGE amounts of product combinations, attaching photos to the correct attribute combination can be daunting. What I am attempting to do is commit a mass change using text box input.

The first change I have added was making the Photo ID of the uploaded photos visible.

post-292102-0-08675700-1318465858_thumb.png

The second change I have added was two part - I added line item numbers for convenience and then added the PhotoID Column that represents the expected input as shown in the first Image.

post-292102-0-20162400-1318465856_thumb.png

The Last Change - And the one with which I need help is the commit link. Just like being able to remove all product combinations in one action, I'd like to commit all the PhotoID relationships to their corresponding Attribute Combinations in One Action

post-292102-0-20162400-1318465856_thumb.png

Can someone help with providing the correct code to do this? I am at a loss.

post-292102-0-15471100-1318465857_thumb.png

No one else thinks this is a great idea and great time saver? If you have 20 products with 270 product combinations, that's 5400 click, edit, save motions. . . This way would result in 20 Clicks, A List Edit, and A Single Save motion per product.

Hello, I have this problem, if I select the images that correspond to each combination of product, when regenerating combinations give me deselect the images previously selected and individually, this is crazy, as if to create theproduct combinations for instance gives a total of 2500 combinations, as you may have to go one to one by replacing the image that you have? I do not find a solution, and I think it's a prestashop serious mistake, let's crazy! See if someoneshares it has the solution because I do not find it.

As you can do to keep me deselect the images individually selected before using creative combinations of attributes? If not make myself clear, but it's a prestashop failure from my point of view, because once generated combinations, you will usually leave a lot of combinations, and then having to go one by one and place it corresponding image, uffff, total madness!

I've tried all sorts of code and has not produced any results, once the generator is used combinations of attributes, you lose all the selected images individually.

Thank you very much.

Hi Yes,

I am working on it slowly but surely. I am trying to work on an AJAX solution, but I am having to review all the code for how the values are saved or recalled for editing. I'm so new to PS and didn't realize it was so daunting.

Well the moment you step a solution (not the best but works for me perfectly andcreate combinations that I respect the images you select in advance) anyway I'm still working to have to avoid lots of combinations (I see unnecessary) well here'sthe code:

Go to the folder admin / tabs (edit file):

/admin/tabs/AdminAttributeGenerator.php

Search:

$this->product->deleteProductAttributes();

Comment this line:

/* $this->product->deleteProductAttributes(); */

• Like 1