Backoffice in English but shop in Swedish=possible?

annalin

Hej,

Jag vill gärna ha backoffice på engelska (nu är det på svenska fast jag väljer att ha det på engelska?) Däremot vill jag gärna att min shop ska vara på svenska. Är det inte möjligt? För flera år sedan då jag testade Prestashop en del gick det bra. Jag har aldrig ens installerat svenska i Prestashop nu, ändå verkar det finnas automatiskt nu? Jag tycker det är jättesvårt att hitta i backoffice på svenska eftersom jag är van vid engelska där och alla instruktioner för teman osv är oftast på engelska.

Tacksam för svar då jag letat ett bra tag efter detta.

Is it possible to have backoffice in English but the shop front office in Swedish? I am choosing English for backoffice but everything is still in Swedish without me having ever installed Swedish.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry to write this in english. I'm an american that is still learning swedish and its 05.30 brain barely functions in english at this point...

I looked for solutions to this as well. The only way is to enable English for your Customers as well... (which in this modern economy isn't a horrible idea - depending on your customer basis).

Now depending on how much time you wanted to put into it - You could do the work around of creating a 'special' language that is ALL swedish for the front office. and english for the back office, but it would be you having to do the cut and paste/translation.